Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,636 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Collect N49K As Monthly Salary? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Collect N49K As Monthly Salary? (1635 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Food Given To Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram - Politicsngr.com / Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Collect N49K As Monthly Salary? by tunshe: 2:09am On Aug 07, 2015
otumopkor:

Americans would never say such about their military... retract your silly and misguided comment you idiot

Find a better way to say u like the young lady chowlade. She just expressed her opinion, you don't need to call her idiot to make your point.

If American soldiers mess up, Americans will dissect them same way they criticize the police. Although, the US Army structure is different from ours.

Back to the topic,

This reveals that Boko haram fighters are more motivated than our soldiers,very pathetic!!!

$2.50 per day for feeding?!!! shocked ,when unskilled summer students here earn $10 per hour in Target,Walmart,Shaws.....and politicians steal millions in Nigeria meant to improve lives of citizens.

This is an urgent call to the presidency to improve the conditions of those fighting for us to sleep without worry.

Now I see reasons why the NSA need to be probed but Mr. President, first thing first, improve the conditions before probing.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Collect N49K As Monthly Salary? by otumopkor(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2015
chowlade:

well this is nigeria. americans soldiers will not rob for people to say negativity abt them.

Am sorry i called u an idiot.. I have a cousin in the north fighting for our nation. That is why I dont enjoy people (esp Nigerians who they are trying to protect) damaging their work with misguided comments. Try and direct your comments and suggestions to their corrupt authorities, so that they would improve the welfare of the soldiers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Woman Shot In The Leg But Didn’t Know Until Doctors Found Bullet In Her Leg! / See The Most Powerful Afrcian Proverbs Of All Time... / Stunning New Photos Of Gov Ajimobi's Daughter Abisola & Her Huge Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.