Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor (1653 Views)

Toks Heated O2 Sensor / Cost Of O2 Sensor For Toyota Corolla 2003. / Cost Of O2 Sensor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by daveemuobo(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2015
It's not an obd2 complaint vehicle but all signs are the o2 sensor is bad..now all the kazeems don't seem to know what an o2 sensor is..can anyone please describe the location for me?
Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by Lagusta(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
There are usually two, check the exhaust, especially one near the catalytic converter

But how sure are you that it's the O2 sensor that is the culprit....

NB: Tell the kazeems u need a smoke sensor, thank me later
Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by daveemuobo(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lagusta:
There are usually two, check the exhaust, especially one near the catalytic converter

But how sure are you that it's the O2 sensor that is the culprit....

NB: Tell the kazeems u need a smoke sensor, thank me later

Thanks chief . My rpm goes awry,especally when idle and the AC on..I've changed the iacv,plugs,air filter,cleaned my nozzles,throttle position sensor..
I need to get the o2 sensor..thanks
Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by Lagusta(m): 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
daveemuobo:

Thanks chief (dr).. My rpm goes awry,especally when idle and the AC on..I've changed the iacv,plugs,air filter,cleaned my nozzles,throttle position sensor..
I need to get the o2 sensor..thanks

No p boss
Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by abbeYhart(m): 10:05am On Aug 09, 2015
What exactly is d problem with the vehicle?
Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by mayor2013: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
daveemuobo:
It's not an obd2 complaint vehicle but all signs are the o2 sensor is bad..now all the kazeems don't seem to know what an o2 sensor is..can anyone please describe the location for me?

You can still run a scan on an obd1 complaint car
Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by mayor2013: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
daveemuobo:

Re: Honda Accord 97 Euro O2 Sensor by jeraw: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2017
mayor2013:

HOW DO YOU RUNA SCAN ON AN OBD1 COMPLIANT CAR?

(1) (Reply)

I Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should I Service It. / Siena's Account Deactivated / Buying A Car Should Be Easy. What Dealers Aren't Telling You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.