Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found (1069 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release / Obiano Pays For 70 Cows To Appease Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
The current military brass is more committed to reuniting herdsmen with their beloved sheep and cows than finding the phantom Chibok girls which the current occupier of Aso Rock campaigned to ensure their release.

Sai baba mutu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
This is what the emphasis and objective in the war in the northeast has been reduced to.

Not fighting Boko Haram but instead cattle rustlers.

Not searching for any phantom Chibok girls because they don't exist but rather reuniting buhar's fellow herdsmen with their cows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by midolian(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
Like seriously, do u have to open a thread to display ya stupidity?
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by joseph1832(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
PvtParts:
The current military brass is more committed to reuniting herdsmen with their beloved sheep and cows than finding the phantom Chibok girls which the current occupier of Aso Rock campaigned to ensure their release.

Sai baba mutu
Oh you forgot to show the weapons recovered and the equipment use in making IEDs. How come its only the goats and cows you show?.

Honestly, midolian, I now believe with this craze for criticize and smear the image of PMB, by the time PMB deliver, many of this monikers will go mad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:
Like seriously, do u have to open a thread to display ya stupidity?

You opened a silly thread celebrating the military reuniting goats and cows with their beloved herdsmen.

This thread is to make fools like you remember that the war in the northeast isn't about goats and cows or cattle rustlers but about combating Islamic terrorism.

Say bring back our girls one more time for me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Moheat(m): 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
I need someone to still convince me that this chibok stuff isn't a scam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh you forgot to show the weapons recovered and the equipment use in making IEDs. How come its only the goats and cows you show?.

Honestly, midolian, I know believe with this craze for criticize and smear the image of PMB, by the time PMB deliver, many of this monikers will go mad.

Will you shut your trap!

Why is that redneck officer making it an official ceremony in reuniting cows and goats with their herdsmen?

Olofo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2015

Operation: Bring Back our Bovine

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by midolian(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:

Honestly, midolian, I now believe with this craze for criticize and smear the image of PMB, by the time PMB deliver, many of this monikers will go mad.
don't mind the hypocrite grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by joseph1832(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
PvtParts:

Will you shut your trap!

Why is that redneck officer making it an official ceremony in reuniting cows and goats with their herdsmen?

Olofo
So among the whole stuff recovered you choose to see only just the 'red officer'. I believe you're blind and foolish and your foolishness is unparrallel.

And you might also want to know that cows and goats is money, and to these men, they mean a lot to them. So him reuniting the stolen cows and goats will further make those herdsmen happy.

So oh foolish one, you're foolishly foolish!. Now piss off!!!. tongue

midolian:
The guy isn't a hypocrite, he's a certified f00l.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by joseph1832(m): 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2015
midolian:
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2015
SMH
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
So among the whole stuff recovered you choose to see only just the 'red officer'. I believe you're blind and foolish and your foolishness is unparrallel.

And you might also want to know that cows and goats is money, and to these men, they mean a lot to them. So him reuniting the stolen cows and goats will further make those herdsmen happy.

So oh foolish one, you're foolishly foolish!. Now piss off!!!. tongue

The guy isn't a hypocrite, he's a certified f00l.

Bring back our goats is now trending

Olofo your boko president promised to bring back the abducted Christian Chibok girls not goats and cows.

Fool
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by joseph1832(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
PvtParts:

Bring back our goats is now trending

Olofo your boko president promised to bring back the abducted Christian Chibok girls not goats and cows.

Fool
Guy go and kiss a Pig!!!.
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Lawsimon(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2015
When the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. CHIBOK GIRLS IS THE DESIRABLE BUT NOT AVAILABLE AND GOATS BECAME THE DESIRABLE DUE TO AVAILABILITY. Nigerian Army I doff my hat....lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Miner13: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
This isn't funny stall but I don't want to laugh and I am laughing goat and cow found chibok girls still missing

Ojumi sonu morimu he
( lost my eyes but find my nose) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2015
joseph1832:
Guy go and kiss a Pig!!!.

[size=38pt]Bring back our goats #BBOG Reloaded [/size]!

Lol
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by mensdept: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2015
What is wrong with you folks. Do you think any army in Black Africa is supposed to rescue anyone? They are there to maintain the resource distribution from Owambe skelewu dancing blacks to Oyibo so that Oyino and their descendants can live like humans and continue their rule. Thank Gowon and co for this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by MissEse: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2015
Like seriously
Bottom line is: there was a rescue
Re: Nigerian Army Brings Back Goats And Cows, Chibok Girls Still Not Found by fctboy: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
This people are jokers instead of bringing back our girls they are bringing back PMB malus

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mulikat Adeola, Ex-reps Leader Loses Again At Appeal Court / Kalu To Obasanjo: You are corrupt Sir! / Bribes, Debt, $100 Billion Lost: Nigeria Can't Keep The Power On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.