Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. (3446 Views)

Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / When Your Girl Let You Take Pics With Her Money. / Na Joke I Dey Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by wealthpreach(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
#abstract joke.
i stood on stage after narrating that i was an online/offline marketer (wealthpreach,importation, etc) whom was idle due to container on high sea.(i no be igbo man oo) then....... the joke happened.
THE JOKE: i was moving along the new flyover when suddenly! two people were cooking, 3 white men were smiling, one girl slapped one boy then 6 boys fell down and started convulsing. then i drove home on getting home i discovered that the gate was locked. lol im still laughing even till now hahahaha. grin grin grin
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by marshalcarter: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dear LORD.....you re the LORD that gives wat no man can collect from anybody...and ur word said that we should ask nd it shall be granted unto us.....therefore grant this OP sense..brain...wisdom...understandin to post reasonable nd delightful topic...

Do it and take all glory
#amen

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
marshalcarter:
Dear LORD.....you re the LORD that gives wat no man can collect from anybody...and ur word said that we should ask nd it shall be granted unto us.....therefore grant this OP sense..brain...wisdom...understandin to post reasonable nd delightful topic...

Do it and take all glory
#amen
Amen. General of common sense REVOLUTION SHALL VISIT HIM

4 Likes

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by delishpot: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
marshalcarter:

Do it and take all glory
#amen

The thing tire me o

3 Likes

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by valmunich(m): 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2015
marshalcarter:

Do it and take all glory
#amen
grin grin
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by jantofubu(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
marshalcarter:

Do it and take all glory
#amen
seconded sad
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by wealthpreach(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
marshalcarter:

Do it and take all glory
#amen
i follow like your post lol. #abstract joke for life

1 Like

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
May the spirit of knowledge engulf you IJN
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op, are you WEEDed?

1 Like

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by hfinest1(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
mtchewwww

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by 46arcadez(m): 11:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
Officer another one has escaped

2 Likes

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by wealthpreach(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
MORE ABSTRACT JOKES check out this killer jokes: 1) See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. https://www.nairaland.com/2507803/see-joke-joked-asaba-made
2)See What Happened Today. If You Dont Laugh Let Thunder Fire Me .https://www.nairaland.com/2505474/see-what-happened-today-dont
3) When You Quarreled With An Old Woman Of 82 in Your Village .https://www.nairaland.com/2510034/when-quarrelled-old-woman-82
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by Pronmix(m): 12:26am On Aug 08, 2015
OP abeg na where you buy this thing wey you smoke? The thing strong well well, na railway own abi Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by pinky1974: 6:26am On Aug 08, 2015
What exactly is wrong with u?
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by youngvic406: 8:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Abeg where the joke now
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by gbaskiboy: 8:40am On Aug 08, 2015
wealthpreach:
#abstract joke.
i stood on stage after narrating that i was an online/offline marketer (wealthpreach,importation, etc) whom was idle due to container on high sea.(i no be igbo man oo) then....... the joke happened.
THE JOKE: i was moving along the new flyover when suddenly! two people were cooking, 3 white men were smiling, one girl slapped one boy then 6 boys fell down and started convulsing. then i drove home on getting home i discovered that the gate was locked. lol im still laughing even till now hahahaha. grin grin grin
dear lord grant OP wisdom, knowledge and understanding.... I have confidence in you, please do. Now I get to know that many are mad, but few roams
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by danfab: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2015
Lil baba lwkm
Re: See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. by wealthpreach(m): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
youngvic406:
Abeg where the joke now
above you

(1) (Reply)

They Are Now Finally Together / Ali Is A Boy: / Very Funny LOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.