Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

When Your Girl Let You Take Pics With Her Money. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Girl Let You Take Pics With Her Money. (1100 Views)

I Knew She Want To Ask Me To Give Her Money. / Hilarious Pics With Double Meanings / See The Joke i joked In Asaba That Made Okowa Take Pics With Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girl Let You Take Pics With Her Money. by Funnyafricans: 9:36am On Jan 18, 2016
when your girl let you take pics with her money

Re: When Your Girl Let You Take Pics With Her Money. by winkmart: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Hanhan, you wan kill MEEK

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: When Your Girl Let You Take Pics With Her Money. by Mbamally(m): 9:41am On Jan 18, 2016
With respect to the missing Chibok girls, missing soldiers,
missing 20 billion dollars and now, missing budget. All
Nigerians are advised to hold their wives, husbands, or
children if you are married, also hold your boyfriend or
girlfriend if you have one and any other valuables so that
they won't miss in this country. Citizens are also advised to
start looking for a new country as Nigeria could be declared
missing from the map any time soon. Be warned...

(1) (Reply)

Pictures To Make You ROTFL / When Your Bike Is The One Paying Your School Fees From SS 1 To University / What Is Your View About This Youth Corper(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.