Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. (1136 Views)

Photos Of Imo State King Surrounded By 4 Ladies With Bare Breasts Go Viral / Celebrating The Rich History And Culture Of Igbo People / A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. by Pchidexy(m): 11:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
Don't get it twisted fellas. I'm not a tribal bigot. However, considering the amount of onslaught I have witnessed on nairaland against Imo girls. I have decided to counter some as well as celebrate the women of my state. A lie told for so long becomes the truth.

Imo state is a wonderful state inhabited by 100 percent Igbos. We are known as the eastern heartland. We share similar traditions with other Igbos.

Imo women are among the most elegant women in Igbo land. Note: Igbos are generally beautiful. It is however disheartening that other Igbos especially Anambra n Enugu folks have taken it upon their head to demonise our pretty women.

Here are some of the lies:

Lie no 1: Imo girls are the most expensive to marry in Nigeria: This statement is not only stupid but malicious. Yes, in some places in Imo state the cost of marrying a girl is a bit high. However this does not apply to every community as there countless number of communities making up the state. Again, Anambra,Enugu,Abia, Ebony,Rivers,Akwaibom,Bayelsa and so many other states have communities whose marital customs are very costly. Why Imo state is singled out is what I don't know.

Lie 2: Imo girls are cheap and bleep around: This is another rubbish from the pit of hell. If other girls from some other Igbo states don't bleep around then we might start talking.

Lie 3: Imo girls are too wise, exposed and arrogant: Another trash circulated by haters. They expect you to keep numb when you are trampled upon.

I don't tire jare. You are free to add yours. To all my beautiful Imo ladies beat your chest loud and be proud of who you are and where you are from. Haters are free to locate the Lagoon. Unu wu umu oma.
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. by BRIGHTTAZ: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
All in all my sis down there are one of kind.
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. by redgem(f): 6:31am On Aug 07, 2015
We know we are good so, I don't give a dime to what they say..

Proudly Imo
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. by Pchidexy(m): 6:46am On Aug 07, 2015
redgem:
We know we are good so, I don't give a dime to what they say..

Proudly Imo

You are good sis
Re: Celebrating The Beautiful,intelligent And Hardworking Ladies Of Imo State. by redgem(f): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
Pchidexy:

You are good sis

grin

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Exposed AGAIN On Facebook: Abobaku Image Is Bondi Man From Ethiopia / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Acquires New 132M Rolls Royce For Sallah (photo) / Ooni Of Ife Is A Drug Baron, Monarch Petitions Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.