Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,387 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

There Are 'christian' Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are 'christian' Terrorists (2059 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Boko Haram Are Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 08, 2015
spanishkid:
I'm happy that christians are now finally waking up from their slumber. These islamist pigs think they're the only one who have the monopoly of killing. The christians over there should ensure that they exterminate any muslim in that area whether good or evil. Imagine a world without Islam. Islam is a cancer that has to be removed by force and not through dialogue. @op why are you complaining? Your fellow muslims started what they couldn't finish. CAR was a very peaceful until recently when muslims decided to carry out jihad on them but little did they know that it would backfire. Islam is one religion I hate with so much passion. If I had my way I will burn down every mosque in Africa. Prophet Mohammed is a bastard and bloody pedophile.
and what is your worthless christianity all about? worship of some dead guy?
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Pure trash that defies logic. Using CAR that is a pure Civil war is flawed. Which Christian group kill to force their religion on people? I think some muslims are looking for who to share the terrorist tag with them instead of working towards clearing the tag. The article is Dead on Arrival
Dont post trash. Evidence abound pointing to the use and justification of terror by groups who claim to be followers of Christ. You cannot deny the fact that the worst atrocities ever committed in the history of mankind were perpetuated by "Christians'
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by spanishkid(m): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2015
kropotkin2:
and what is your worthless christianity all about? worship of some dead guy?
and what's your Islam all about? Justifying rape, murder, terrorism, under age marriage, Sexual slavery and Co by one dead pedophile prophet called mohammed? Islam is a cancer that has to be removed by force. I'll even show my support to those christian militias in CAR and those that would eventually emerge from Northern Nigeria by donating money and other materials to them so that they can start cleansing their lands of your islamist pigs called muslims. If I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa.
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by ideykwum: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Are you sane?

KanwuliaJara:
Na today you know?
DEM FULL NL ke! cheesy

How you tink say dem 'JESUS' take quench? grin

Civilized terrorists dey blow pipo up. You nor go feel one singo pain.
Primitive terrorists dey NAIL pipo to cross! BLOOD go flow from ya 'blokos' slowly till vultures smell ya azze chop your brain like 'nkwobi'! cheesy
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by ichoku: 7:43am On Aug 08, 2015
My brother, you see the hypocrisy of our brother. So the Muslims that went on rampage killing all Igbos in 1966 for the so-called Igbo coup are terrorists. And they are even worst terrorist for blaming the Igbo for resisting. They should not have fought to stop their idiocy.
Sinmi53:
Muslims in c.a.r drew first blood by launching a coup and d killing of xtians.. dey never envisaged d kind of response from d xtians....they simply got served

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are The Igbos Born To Lie? / $2bn Arms Scandal: Jonathan Seeks Private Audience With President Buhari / Should The COAS Resign Over The Zaria Killings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.