Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

There Are 'christian' Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are 'christian' Terrorists (2040 Views)

Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) / Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / Boko Haram Are Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2015
The anti-Muslim militias in the Central African Republic may not get the same attention as ISIS, but let’s not forget that people are still doing awful things in the name of Christianity.

“There are still nine Christians here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Christians there, too.”

If an ISIS leader made a statement like this publicly, Fox News would probably cut into their programming bring you a special report about the Muslims’ “religious war” against Christians. Mainstream media outlets would most likely cover it as well.

But that statement was indeed uttered in 2014. Except there was one simple word difference: “Christian” was replaced with “Muslim.” That is exactly what a Christian terrorist said about his militia’s plan to exterminate the remaining nine Muslims in a village in Central Africa Republic (CAR). But, of course, stuff like that doesn’t really make news here in our country.

Or did you hear about the Christian militant who publicly beheaded a Muslim man in the streets of the CAR capital last year? That was actually covered by the U.S. media—in a short Associated Press paragraph buried in papers like the New York Times. Anyone doubt that if a Muslim terrorist beheaded a Christian man in the public square it would’ve made the U.S. news?

Any cable news channels cover in depth the Christian marauders in CAR that are–as we speak–ethnically cleansing tens of thousnads of the minority Muslim population there? These Christian militants “stage brutal attacks...wielding machetes” and have “burned and looted…houses and mosques.” True, this is part of a civil war, but these violent acts are still carried out by militants who publicly self-identify as Christian fighters.

This is just the tip of the iceberg of Christians committing acts of terrorism.

But, of course, when President Obama dared to mention at the National Prayer Breakfast last week that we have seen acts of violence perpetrated by Christians, including during the Crusades, some on the right went on the warpath. Rush Limbaugh called Obama’s words an “insult” to Christianity.

And numerous Fox News anchors were outraged, most notably Eric Bolling, who claimed that the number of people killed in the name of Christianity was “zero.”

To be honest, I do agree with the right-wing pundits on one issue. I do wish Obama didn’t bring up the Crusades to point out the violence committed in the name of Christianity. The last Crusade took place over 700 years ago.
The attacks by the Christian militants taking place in CAR is a far better example of how all faiths have people who wage violence in the name of it. Obama could have also noted the horrifically violent actions of the Lord’s Resistance Army, a pseudo-Christian cult whose announced goal is to impose the Ten Commandants as the law of Uganda. To that end, the LRA slaughtered thousands of men, women and children, raped women, and forced people into being sex slaves over a 25-year period starting in 1986.

Or Obama could have simply focused on the violence perpetrated by Christian terrorists in America. For starters, since 1977 there have been “eight murders, 17 attempted murders, 42 bombings, 181 arsons, and thousands of incidences of other criminal activities” targeting reproductive health care facilities here at home. With few exceptions, there were perpetrated by Christians who opposed abortion for religious reasons.

Let’s not forget that Eric Rudolph, who was tied to the white supremacist “Christian Identity” movement, had bombed abortion clinics, a gay nightclub and the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta, which killed two people and wounded 110. Rudolph’s stated motivation was to stop abortion, claiming our government had “legalized, sanctioned and legitimized” abortion, and thus, “they forfeited their legitimacy and moral authority to govern.”

And there was also the 2009 execution of Dr. George Tiller, who became nationally known for performing late-term abortions. His killer, Scott Roeder, was a born-again Christian who claimed that he the killing “was justified to save the lives of unborn children.”

Look, I fully understand that some don’t want to believe people of their faith have commited atrocities. I’m Muslim—and I can assure you that when I hear about acts of violence carried out by any Muslim, I’m outraged. Still, I can’t deny that there are Muslims who commit terrorism.

However, with both ISIS and these Christian terrorists, I know that their actions are not based on the tenets of their respective faiths but on their own political agenda. And that is why I won’t call the Christian terrorists followers of “radical Christianity.” There is no such thing, just as there is no such thing as “radical Islam.” But there are radical and violent followers of both religions who commit acts in the name of their respective faith.

Clearly President Obama and I have no intention of demonizing Christians. We’re just trying to put religious violence in context. In fact, like Obama, my mother is a Christian and my father Muslim and I was raised to have great respect for both religions.

But we can’t deny reality. There are people who commit acts of terrorism in the name of every faith, whether it is Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism or Islam, even if it’s just terrorist adherents of the latter that gets all the media attention

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/02/15/yes-there-are-christian-terrorists.html

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Reading..............
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2015
its clear that it amounts to sheer hypocrisy when so called "Christians' are quick to see the speck in the 'Muslims' eyes without taking the log out of their own. In the name of 'Christ' slaughter all the Muslims they say

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Orjioorji(f): 12:50am On Aug 07, 2015
Every muslim is a potential terrorist. can you say that about christianity? does guys in CAR are fighting terrorist nothing more.

4 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by DerKaiser: 1:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Well unfortunately, your fellow muslim jihadists started what they couldn't finish in CAR and the militias are helping them to finish it.

Not everybody has the time and patience for your stupid antics. They have zero tolerance for the rampaging Muslims rubbish so they reacted.

They want their land muslim free just as Saudi Arabia want theirs Christian free.

Tell your fellow suicidal jihadists not to test the level of the river with both feet next time or they would be mowed down. They should live and let others live too.

7 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by jomoh: 1:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmm
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by fumisko(f): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2015
@op
Am so glad you could count the perpetrators in Christianity. But the one committed by Muslim terrorists are countless. Count all for me if you can and I bet you would never finish....its a baseless arguement. It's like a 1% to 90% Christian: Islam ratio of terrorism. You yourself can't deny......we both have mixed parent as in of different religion, but this is the truth I came to accept......the war, killings coming out from one religion MOST. The religion I was or used to be a part of. Ain't there Buddhist and the rest, why aren't they pain in the ass. In this world?....even Saudi i loved so much and I thought was peaceful aside what the women go through is already having suicide attacks in mosques. It's everyewhere it can't denied.
Simply because you can count about 8 or how many arbortion issues and 1 issue in CAR in your post which isn't even in actual words terrorism because they are doing it like a payback because they were first brutalized. Though it is extremely WRONG WRONG WRONG
It is annoying me because we should be looking at how to stop this Islamic extremists not comparing what actually does not exist
Am so angry
I usually hate this comparisons because it's useless but you made me do it.
If u have better argument in my ears that I can agree with you on would be how Israel gives massive attack to those neighboring Islamic communities like gaza around them When few terrorists in this so called places like gaza attack one or few people in Israel
But note.....the trouble always comes from this people most of the time
And I don't know why....I have tried to understand why....I just can't, it's annoying because people have eyes to see and yet the would be following something that gives trouble to the world. It pains me
I rather have no religion or let the world have no religion and be peaceful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by mikolo80: 1:45am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=kropotkin2 post=36689374]The anti-Muslim militias in the Central African Republic may not get the same attention as ISIS, but let’s not forget that people are still doing awful things in the name of Christianity.

they don't go about fighting for God
self defense or revenge killing is not the same as terrorism in God's name

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 5:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
Every muslim is a potential terrorist. can you say that about christianity? does guys in CAR are fighting terrorist nothing more.
they are 'christian' terrorists and nothing more

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 07, 2015
DerKaiser:
Well unfortunately, your fellow muslim jihadists started what they couldn't finish in CAR and the militias are helping them to finish it.

Not everybody has the time and patience for your stupid antics. They have zero tolerance for the rampaging Muslims rubbish so they reacted.

They want their land muslim free just as Saudi Arabia want theirs Christian free.

Tell your fellow suicidal jihadists not to test the level of the river with both feet next time or they would be mowed down. They should live and let others live too.
how does this negate the fact that your 'christian' brothers there are terrorists?

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by KanwuliaJara: 5:22am On Aug 07, 2015
Na today you know?
DEM FULL NL ke! cheesy

How you tink say dem 'JESUS' take quench? grin

Civilized terrorists dey blow pipo up. You nor go feel one singo pain.
Primitive terrorists dey NAIL pipo to cross! BLOOD go flow from ya 'blokos' slowly till vultures smell ya azze chop your brain like 'nkwobi'! cheesy

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Sinmi53(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Muslims in c.a.r drew first blood by launching a coup and d killing of xtians.. dey never envisaged d kind of response from d xtians....they simply got served

3 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by ice25(f): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2015
oP I feel your pain. is not easy to be tied up in a same religion with terrorists.

so you go digging to see if you can find Christian terrorist. ..Lol, this is frustration raised to power infinite.

The truth remains that all TRUE moslems are potential terrorist..... They are just like a time bomb.

Sometimes I wonder if CNN, and the likes of Aljazera will really be a 24hour news network if not for the evil Islamic extremist perpetuate everyday around the globe that keep making headlines.

summary is : All moslems are not Terrorist
but All terrorists are moslems

3 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by PassingShot(m): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Orjioorji:
You've just committed fallacy of hasty generalization brought about by brainwashing through propaganda by the western media.

How csn any sane person say the CAR Christian terrorists are fighting muslim terrorists when the whole world knows differently? That their atrocities are not given wide coverage does not lessen the crime.

Very soon, people like you will want us believe that the Rohingya muslims in Nepal who have being facing persecution many years back are equally terrorists whom the state is fighting to cleanse from the surface of earth.

2 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 07, 2015
Is there any Christian group waging a military crusade to cleanse the land of other religions?

What you see in CAR are non muslims fed up totally with the Muslim problem.

They are not responding to the Muslim problem quoting religious doctrine or following any christian injuction but are acting pragmatically by identifying and knowing rightly that muslims want to dominate them and force them into submission.

This is how muslim historians keep distorting the real motives and reasons for Europe waging a crusade against marauding muslim armies.

Islam and Muslims with their selective justice are the main problem we have since the 7th century.
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by PassingShot(m): 6:44am On Aug 07, 2015
Sinmi53:
Muslims in c.a.r drew first blood by launching a coup and d killing of xtians.. dey never envisaged d kind of response from d xtians....they simply got served

See reasoning! So, that a coup plotter happens to be a muslim is a justification to want to kill all the muslims there? If the role was reversed, would you have uttered this same rubbish?
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

See reasoning! So, that a coup plotter happens to be a muslim is a justification to want to kill all the muslims there? If the role was reversed, would you have uttered this same rubbish?

Don't be silly.

There was a muslim militia operating in the NE border with Sudan and Chad who are composed of ethnic Shua Arabs and who got funding and equipment from Sudan and Chad to Islamise the country.

The problem in CAR is exactly what is happening in NE Nigeria, Darfur in Sudan.

Don't twist history.

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Sinmi53:

got served with terror you mean? The only point I'm trying to make here is that those 'christians' there are terrorists too and you've just agreed with me
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 07, 2015
ice25:
oP I feel your pain. is not easy to be tied up in a same religion with terrorists.

so you go digging to see if you can find Christian terrorist. ..Lol, this is frustration raised to power infinite.

The truth remains that all TRUE moslems are potential terrorist..... They are just like a time bomb.

Sometimes I wonder if CNN, and the likes of Aljazera will really be a 24hour news network if not for the evil Islamic extremist perpetuate everyday around the globe that keep making headlines.

summary is : All moslems are not Terrorist
but All terrorists are moslems

trashy logic. Christians can be terrorists too. Its just that they don't get the same media exposure for their crimes as the jihadis. God willing that is about to change
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 07, 2015

I don't blame you muslims at all. The western media did not report on the atrocities of the Seleka Rebels who are a muslim militias waging a covert jihad with support from Sudan and Chad.

You want to paint muslims as victims now after their rebel group is having their azz kicked and with the Christian population now knowing never to trust muslims who are mainly from the north and of Shua arab descent.

The war the Seleka rebels were waging was a jihad pure and simple.

Or do you expect the christians there to remain impassive as their villages and towns are decimated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Sinmi53:

Don't mind these useless taqiyya marafarkers

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/centralafricanrepublic/10502752/Seleka-the-militia-terrorising-Central-African-Republics-Christian-population.html

When muslims are down they will claim victim and beg for a truce.

This is their modus operandi

2 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by PassingShot(m): 7:02am On Aug 07, 2015
PvtParts:

Don't be silly.
There was a muslim militia operating in the NE border with Sudan and Chad who are composed of ethnic Shua Arabs and who got funding and equipment from Sudan and Chad to Islamise the country.

The problem in CAR is exactly what is happening in NE Nigeria, Darfur in Sudan.

Don't twist history.

Don't. Be silly.
Do you have evidence to your claims?

Besides, we're talking of CAR and how what is happening there is similar to the fight against terrorism in the NE of Nigeria, and Sudan which is clearly a battle of supremacy between ethnic militias on who will control the state is what I don't know.
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2015
PassingShot:

Don't. Be silly.
Do you have evidence to your claims?

Besides, we're talking of CAR and how what is happening there is similar to the fight against terrorism in the NE of Nigeria, and Sudan which is clearly a battle of supremacy between ethnic militias on who will control the state is what I don't know.

Ohh so it was ethnic conflict when Seleka Muslim rebels where winning but when they started getting their azz kicked it became a war against hapless peaceful muslims.

Seleka: the militia terrorising Central African Republic's Christian population
As France sends peacekeeping troops into the Central African Republic, no one knows how many have died due to the bullets and machetes of the brutal Seleka militia

Email

Seleka soldiers race through Bangui as gunfire and mortar rounds erupt in the town Photo: AP
By Alex Thomson, Chief Correspondent, Channel 4 News5:05PM GMT 07 Dec 2013
The gunmen follow a pattern when they attack unsuspecting settlements in the Central African Republic. They come on nights when the moon is large and at the quietest hour when all is still as the villagers sleep.
The roar of engines, shouting, screaming, gunfire and the sickening sound of the wet smack of a machete carving into flesh quickly engulfs the calm.
The lucky ones run into the surrounding bush, grabbing their children, escaping into the night.
It happened at Vakap – one village of hundreds attacked in this manner. No one knows how many died or were injured by the bullets and the machetes.
People identify bodies at a morgue in Bangui. Picture: REUTERS
Related Articles
Hollande forced to add 400 troops to CAR deployment 07 Dec 2013
Central African Republic: death toll from clashes increases to 300 06 Dec 2013
French troops enter Central African Republic 06 Dec 2013
CAR: French reinforcements arrive 06 Dec 2013
Britain to aid France in Central African Republic 05 Dec 2013
UN authorises military action in Central African Republic 05 Dec 2013
Perhaps a couple of hundred people have returned after the latest attack here but most are still hiding out in the bush.
Badenga Fidele, the village headman, points at the burned out mud-brick houses with their thatched roofs long gone: “They took everything they could or destroyed it – for what?”
He continues: ” Now we have no protection. No army. No police. African peacekeepers came out here one afternoon last week but what can they do?”
In a country with next to no cars, it takes four years to save for a motorbike. These prized machines are the only way to get to market or hospital or anywhere. Yet the village has lost its bikes, either stolen or burned by the attackers.
The identity of the assailants is well known. They are the unpaid thugs of the Seleka militia, now the footsoldiers of the national army after a coup in March by an alliance of five separate rebel groups that marched on the capital, Bangui, ousting Francois Bozize, the former president.
Seleka openly patrols the streets of Bouar not ten miles south of Vakap, in the west of the country.
Seleka soldiers ride a motorcycle during fighting in Bangui. Picture: REUTERS
The largely Muslim militia has been fighting to stave off a counter-coup attempt by forces of the Christian majority in this ’state’ in the capital Bangui and the northern city of Bossangoa.
Because they get no pay, they pay themselves by looting the population they claim to protect: notably the Christian population.
In Bouar’s hospital with one broken generator and no running water, the staff receive the results of the mayhem beyond its walls.
Little three year old Josuie has been shot through the buttocks.
Wide-eyed, staring, unsmiling, he clings to his father who says: ” I lost my three other children and my wife. You see now – he is all I have left.”
On the bed next door another little girl Lesley eats as best she can with her left arm. The right has been shot off. She is six years old.
The doctor here – like the patients – cannot be named for their own safety. He is a 33 year-old who is still a trainee, hoping to become a general practitioner.
We meet one morning as he prepares for an operation. It starts at the outside waterpump where an orderly carries a jug of water on her head to a primitive heater.
Finally, decanted to a kettle, the trainee doctor – there are no surgeons here – can finally begin scrubbing up.
The light in the operating theatre is broken. The sterling vat is broken. A gerry-rigged overhead light will work for operations as will the fan in the searing equatorial heat – but only when there is power.
So here’s the problem. A Muslim man (religion suddenly matters in spiralling sectarian violence) has a bullet entry wound but no exit.
It’s in there somewhere. In a British NHS hospital, a brief x-ray followed by electronic real-time imagery would locate the foreign object so that surgeon could carry out an operation.
Quick, fast, not without pain – but routine.
Here, our trainee GP has no choice but to expose the man’s intestines and begin feeling his way in, hoping to touch some pea-sized hard foreign body.
He delves into the exposed intestines, looking away into space, intent upon fingertipped sensation from his bloody, white plastic gloved hands.
That is not all. Without power and equipment anaesthetic cannot be accurately monitored. So the man is restrained by thick leather straps across knees and wrists, in a crucifix position.
With the minimum level of anaesthetic, he moans with pain throughout, teeth clenched. It takes ninety minutes to locate and extract the bullet.
It is through the efforts of Save the Children that free health care is available here. And with 57,000 patients to this one doctor you might think the place would be overwhelmed.
It is all but empty. And the reason is simple: fear.
The Seleka militia recently attacked the hospital. The Muslim gunmen looking for supporters of the Christian Anti-Balaka movement.
Heavily armed Cameroonian and Gabonais soldiers from the African UN peacekeeping force have since been deployed in the hospital grounds. But people have no faith in the peacekeepers, who are anyway to few in number to cope with a full scale assault. It was only on Thursday that the UN Security Council passed a resolution that gave the foreign troops the authority to use force to impose peace.
Children walk beside French troops. Picture: AFP
When Seleka soldiers were treated here by the doctor, they showed their gratitude by looting the mattresses.
Of course we have to treat everybody without discrimination. There is no choice. But people here are desperate for the outside world to act.
Without security there can be no future here, no life.”
There is understandable scepticism among the people out in central African bush that the forthcoming expansion of the peacekeeping operation backed by 1,000 French troops – Britain plans to add its support by sending RAF transporters – can actually impose peace.
The bush is where the innocents run to escape the Seleka gun and machete men but also offers shelter for the militias when the foreign soldiers come.
So people here will say of course the French may bring security to the main areas of larger towns. But the men with machetes they say, will run to the bush as everyone does in crisis.
And from there, in the African night, they will continue the war. They will come to the villages again. Far from the eyes of the Frenchmen.

See your lying life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Lawsimon(m): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2015
DerKaiser:

You got a point here. What the op failed to understand is that this war was started by his fellow Islamic jihadists, thinking that they will have their way as they did in most north African countries centuries ago. Whatever those guys are doing is a reaction to an action. So get that into your head before you begin to post nonsense that you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by docsholz(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Using CAR as an example is flawed, it's a reaction to this same jihad problem I'm talking, it seems this guys(Muslim terrorist) have gotten used to Christians just rolling over and taking it, the next world war will probably be religious

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by ice25(f): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2015
kropotkin2:
trashy logic. Christians can be terrorists too. Its just that they don't get the same media exposure for their crimes as the jihadis. God willing that is about to change

God willing that what would happen? They will be exposed and it would serve as justice to ur moslem brothers that wont let the world be or what?

just like a typical jihadist that you are, you won't seek for a way to call your "derailed" brothers back to order, but would rather look for a way to cover their sins while pointing fingers

1 Like

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by spanishkid(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2015
I'm happy that christians are now finally waking up from their slumber. These islamist pigs think they're the only one who have the monopoly of killing. The christians over there should ensure that they exterminate any muslim in that area whether good or evil. Imagine a world without Islam. Islam is a cancer that has to be removed by force and not through dialogue. @op why are you complaining? Your fellow muslims started what they couldn't finish. CAR was a very peaceful until recently when muslims decided to carry out jihad on them but little did they know that it would backfire. Islam is one religion I hate with so much passion. If I had my way I will burn down every mosque in Africa. Prophet Mohammed is a bastard and bloody pedophile.
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Realisticman: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2015
I support you OP, but I all those who feel they are throwing up comment against your assertion are simply not balanced in their opinion. I hope they are not your targeted audience.
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Pure trash that defies logic. Using CAR that is a pure Civil war is flawed. Which Christian group kill to force their religion on people? I think some muslims are looking for who to share the terrorist tag with them instead of working towards clearing the tag. The article is Dead on Arrival

4 Likes

Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by McSterling(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2015
Though I don't deny that the activities of these so-called Christians are acts of terrorism, I agree that it is simply a reaction from a fed-up people. People who have been terrorized, killed and brutalized over time by jihadists who thought they had a monopoly of violence. These guys seem to have reached their threshold and can't take it anymore. I think a similar thing happened in the north of Nigeria when a religious riot broke out prior to the emergence of BH. Some Christians took up arms to defend themselves and their families.
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by bonechamberlain(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: There Are 'christian' Terrorists by bonechamberlain(m): 8:35am On Aug 07, 2015
oga those Christians didn't mention the name of Jesus or God before the kill, that they are not Muslims doesn't mean they are Christians. Muslim terrorist kill By shouting Alla ak ba, and using other Allah name to murder. there are no Christian terrorist, just non Muslim terrorist

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS From the burial ceremony of Deputy Governor Of Borno State Today / IMF Cuts Nigeria’s GDP Growth Forecast / Nigeria Can Still Break Up - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.