Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Dj Jimmy Jatt Clears 'gay Scandal' Buzz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Jimmy Jatt Clears 'gay Scandal' Buzz (486 Views)

Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York / Sunny Ade Takes Over The Wheel From DJ Jimmy Jatt At Dangote's Party / DJ Jimmy Jatt And Timaya Grace A Wedding Event In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Jimmy Jatt Clears 'gay Scandal' Buzz by sydraay: 1:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Dj jimmy Jatt while speaking to Hiptv News has shone light on the issue critics have been hammering on - "why don't the headies have a dj category".

Obviously Dj fans would love to see their favourite Djs bag some awards and definitely more recognised. So far, it doesn't seem so, as series of the Headies award have gone on without recognition whatsoever to super Djs.

As part of the Headies Award Committee, Dj Jimmy Jatt has revealed that the Headies award is currently for the musicians and not "music supporters" as he grouped the Dj's, Entertainment writers (me), TV/Radio presenters and Promoters.

He explained that presenting awards to the Dj's would also require same to be done to the "other" music supporters. He further said though presenting awards to the music supporters is a good thing and will definitely contribute to the growth of the Naija music industry, it is still something that "will" be considered.

Hoops!! Glad I finished that part. Now!!

If you recall, there had been a buzz on social media when Dj Jimmy was asked if he could perform in a gay show. Well, trust celebrities-turning-to-politicians. This was how he cleared the air.

He said he doesn't go to a show, sees people gathered and starts asking them if they are straight or gay, muslims or christians; he just goes on and does what he was paid to do - play music and make people dance. He also noted that gay or straight, they all dance the same way,; concluding with - "that is professionalism to me".

Sydraay signing out** Don't tell anybody you heard it from me.
source: http://www.edondo.com/2015/08/dj-jimmy-jatt-clears-gay-scandal-buzz
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatt Clears 'gay Scandal' Buzz by bewla(m): 4:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Any how money na money them no wright gay for one

(1) (Reply)

Mr Raw – Odi Okay Ft. Phyno On A New Single / What People Don’t Know About Femi Adesina / Don Jazzy A Cherubim & Sersphim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.