Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH (28777 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
jcross19:
Bad belle everywhere!!!!!. If they should trace this organisation well , you will know they are have been bankrolled by one stupid opposition. If fashola has a clean record and the quality to hold the office then do needy.

Its now bad belle...... but he can probe GEJ, but not Tinubu and Amaechi..... SW game is finish other ppl now know the games you ediots play

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by mynamewilfred(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rascals call themselves civil society organisation! Don't touch it, Fashola is the author of modern dividends of democracy in Nigeria. saTANoids keep off!!!!
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by jcross19: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
kaycid77:

Its now bad belle...... but he can probe GEJ, but not Tinubu and Amaechi..... SW game is finish other ppl now know the games you ediots play
probing his members will prove him well but he failed to probe all those fraudsters then mr buhari is bias .
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by disumusa: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Firefire:

Wetin dis one dey talk

Eyin ti won ti fi ori yin gba PARO... undecided

Okafor ko ni waari, Okoroji ni. Osi!

you see your life, be fighten every body, you better advice you people how to love, also politice is all about bargain and copration. Not hatered I.e somthing told me that you have small sense, than your people,any way how is angela.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by gabbytabby: 2:06pm On Aug 07, 2015
wapSmart:

Na so you go dey run around like an headless chicken taging all and sundry wailer. I pray you dont tag your sibling "wailer" one day.

Must you talk?

Another wailer on the prowl

#kokonmi

dances out of the area
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by vikyno(m): 2:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Fashola government is among the most corrupt in the last political dispensation.

With the level of foreign debt the state is owing with less to show for it is disheartening.
What they did all through was to use the media to cover up.
God will definitely expose them all very soon.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
bigiyaro:
don't be an idi.ot, i jst asked were dis so called group was, wen GEJ was doin his tin. I did nt say anytin abt fashola.

Don't be one either (an 1diot) what relationship does the request for accountability from fashola's government have to do to GEJ's government? Did you see the part where they complained of having submitted complaints upon complaints to the EFCC with no resultant action? Why should they query the GEJ government either? Don't they already have you doing that for them?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by gentle12: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
PDP Agent at work
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by babestella: 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
This man has his facts. He has been writing petition to EFCC and yet to actions is taken. I heard one analyst on radio this morning shouting that if anyone has any evidence or petition, the person should contact the EFCC and they will certainly act on it. Now what do we see. EFCC has again become partisan as always, but APC will tell us PDP crippled EFCC. I can see APC waking up EFCC just to fight political opponents. This country sha.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by kernel501: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
The civil society group must have been sponsored by a Fashola hater or a PDP TANoid to tarnish his good image.

I guess it was PDP that made Ambode to revoke the privatization of houses which was done during Fashola's regime... Please go back to school.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by predatorX: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2015
The TANmites are back again.

Fashola>>>>Attorney general of the Federation, no two ways!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by predatorX: 10:40am On Aug 08, 2015
babestella:
This man has his facts. He has been writing petition to EFCC and yet to actions is taken. I heard one analyst on radio this morning shouting that if anyone has any evidence or petition, the person should contact the EFCC and they will certainly act on it. Now what do we see. EFCC has again become partisan as always, but APC will tell us PDP crippled EFCC. I can see APC waking up EFCC just to fight political opponents. This country sha.

Before nko, when SSS became the militarised wing of the PDP, it was Africa Magic right?? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by ko7la: 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
I WILL HAVE TO BELIEVED THAT THE SO CALLED GROUP ARE BEING SPONSORED BY SOME MISCREANTS IN OUR SOCIETY.WHAT WAS YOUR ROLE WHEN FASOLA WAS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS FOR EIGHT YEARS?WHY DIDN'T YOU EXPOSED HIM AS AT THAT TIME WITH PROVE EVIDENCE? WHY NOW YOU ARE CASTIGATING HIM OF CORRUPTION?AFTER YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR OWN SHARE OF LAGOS STATE.STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF WITH BIASED ALLEGATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DANGER! Ketu Pedestrian Bridge Shakes As More Commuters Besiege The Platform / Tragedy!! APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Ekiti [Photo] / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.