Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH (28775 Views)

Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / N5,000 Stipend: Opposition, Labour, Others Attack Buhari … PUNCH / Nigeria Risks Economic Decline –buhari: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by akpumping7720(m): 7:50am On Aug 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
Open and obvious corruption like giving Tinubu the Governors house, using the loans from World Bank to increase value on his cronies properties etc; Not showing any completed projects worth the trillions he spent from allocation and IGR is an open hand slap to Nigerians face. Show me his achievements on a thread is all I have asked for 2 years and nothing can be shown angry
Take it easy hun....
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
The civil society group must have been sponsored by a Fashola hater to tarnish his good image.

yeye group.
i think your head must be cracked somewhere...hypocrisy will so kill you people...is fashola a saint if i may ask...he diverted funds and that is it...he should stop playing holy holy running around GMB..our leaders are all freaking thieves...believe anyone who claims to be honorable at your own foolishness..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 7:56am On Aug 07, 2015
So dis people doesn't want Bubu to appoint ministers yet petitions after petitions, so who will Bubu appoint now?
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by neocortex: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2015
nerodenero:
Even if BRF is allegedly corrupt, just like many of PMB's friends are alleged to have been, it then goes to show that part of the looted funds were used in electioneering campaign which eventually brought GMB to Aso Rock. Though there is the saying that 'he who comes to equity must come with clean hands' but in this case, some of the alleged corrupt leaders are the men PMB trust to fulfill his desired change for Nigeria.

Let's not deceive ourselves, it would be very difficult to have a Nigerian that has served in government that is totally free from corruption, the only difference is that these atrocities varies or the amount looted differs from individual to another. As the saying goes, 'it is very easy for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a Nigerian polithiefcian to be free from sharp-practices grin grin.

PMB has some hard decisions to make.

So it is now okay for politicians to be corrupt.
According to you a politician may be corrupt provided he
is a friend of Buhari.

I thought the whole "change" was about fighting corruption.

SMH at your condescending comment.
This is change scam indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by neocortex: 7:57am On Aug 07, 2015
ok
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by AlienStar: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2015
TXRunner:
u wells so?
I shud be asking u dt question

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by AlienStar: 8:01am On Aug 07, 2015
TXRunner:
u wells so?
I shud be asking u dt question
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by ifeoluwasegun(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Nicely prepared lurbish
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by anonimi: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
jcross19:
Bad belle everywhere!!!!!. If they should trace this organisation well , you will know they are have been bankrolled by one stupid opposition. If fashola has a clean record and the quality to hold the office then do needy.

Clean record indeed with all this FRAUD

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874841_img2014111800178_jpeg3fee82da796bf21cfe45923e7b82ec12

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874883_img2014111800146_jpeg1b27de443b457a0f860e5adcdaaa187b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1874906_img2014111800148_jpeg2ae8db776b2363f8010f35b0463c6cbb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875047_img2014111800173_jpeg9b1c3e1b830058e00636bea988489243

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1875011_img2014111800152_jpeg6cc44980e82a1aa277261f905cff2476

More pathetic pictures from this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

If I am not mistaken the Eko Project is the $90 million loan from the World Bank that Fashola did not want to disclose how it was spent because "FoI does not apply to Lagos state" shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by nerodenero: 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
You didn't understand my submission. Maybe a second look at it would help.
neocortex:

So it is now okay for politicians to be corrupt.
According to you a politician may be corrupt provided he
is a friend of Buhari.

I thought the whole "change" was about fighting corruption.

SMH at your condescending comment.
This is change scam indeed.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2015
wapSmart:
Mr. Adeniran said that he has written a series of petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the various projects of the Fashola government but the EFFC have since been ignoring such. If this is veracious then the EFFC needs to be ask some questions also on why they are ignoring the petition.

On Impeccable record.
Mr. Adeniran should not forget that this is Nigeria where it is laborius to find someone without fault, without error and to find someone who is perfect. Mr. Adeniran also should check himself if he is faultless.

On Baba Digging Deep.
I dont think he will want to engage in such for the whole four years will be clouded.
so we can now say baba dey witch hunt n not paiting kworupshun.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Happiness87(f): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
The civil society group must have been sponsored by a Fashola hater to tarnish his good image.

yeye group.
hahaha if he was PDP member you will celebrate, arrest him, probe him!!

APc foolishness and hypocrisy stinks

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by sinizia: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2015
Fashola is one of the most corrupt governors of all time, too bad party and tribal affilliations has blinded many people.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by henrysam(m): 8:07am On Aug 07, 2015
wapSmart:
Mr. Adeniran said that he has written a series of petitions to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to probe the various projects of the Fashola government but the EFFC have since been ignoring such. If this is veracious then the EFFC needs to be ask some questions also on why they are ignoring the petition.

On Impeccable record.
Mr. Adeniran should not forget that this is Nigeria where it is laborius to find someone without fault, without error and to find someone who is perfect. Mr. Adeniran also should check himself if he is faultless.

On Baba Digging Deep.
I dont think he will want to engage in such for the whole four years will be clouded.
But they can dig deep into petition of 2011 against Saraki wife and other opposition with those who are not in tune with them
Sentiments have really made people to think rationality again
When u stop deceiving yourself let me know.
What goes around comes around.
When you are digging the pit of your enimy make it shallow peradventure you might fall into it
It's a wise saying
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by poseidon12: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:

yeye group.

Which good image? Do you live in Lagos? Fashola's performance has been based on media hype. With the amount of resources available to Lagos, he did not impress at all. EFCC should do it's job and stop being selective.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2015
MaleoPearls:
Heeeii, oya swear! ― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt. ― If you didn't play rubber band. ― If you never bathed in the rain. ― If nobody told you about India vs Nigeria 99-1. ― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake up on the bed ― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones. ― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of bathing when going to school. ― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed with friends. ― If you never flew a kite. - If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand. - If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen so that no one will steal it. - If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d lights went off. - If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter - If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under mango trees @nights - If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it ur car! - If u didnt mix garri n sugar in ur pocket and eat while walking in the street. - If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd sand witout fire. - If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle cover..... .....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun! Oya choose which one u do Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!! I bet u didn't knw. Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now I am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living". I knw u are singing it now again, smiles ***Confess.! are u guilty? MY GENERATION! MY GENERATION!! MY GENERATION!!!

I did not do any of.................. lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 8:16am On Aug 07, 2015
Sinbad2:
Do you have a concrete evidences against him? If yes then table it nd if found guilty anti graft agencies should prosecute him change we voted for (Am for Nobody).

Do you ask for concrete evidence when accusing G.E.J's government? In as much as you hear from someone with numerical diarrhoea you're okay and take it as a fact undecided

Mtcheeeeew!!! Hypocrites angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2015
TXRunner:
dis group Na Wetin that instagram man dey call EP aka Enemy of Progress grin dey shud gerrarhere mehn shïttt!!! who wants to listen to deir jargons? it's is clear dey were sponsored by one anti fashola person lol

Like they sponsored fasholas spokesman not to pick his calls and refute the allegations abi? Like they sponsored fashola's government to suppress the F.O.I bill in lagos abi?

Mtcheeeeew! undecided

Yeye dey smell angry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2015
Myself2:

Anyone here on nairaland saying Fashola is not corrupt is not just a learner or JJC, but should be regarded with high suspicion

Problem with that is that honestly probing fashola is just a doorstep away from probing tinubu so in buhari's government, not gonna happen
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by disumusa: 8:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Bishop4bella:
Yorubas chopping their legs now. After they will be saying president Buhari is tribalistic.
this ibo girl, you have more serious and compounded problem facing your tribe to be solved, than you pointing acused finger to others.
Can one see how ibo utilsed faculties, because fashola is a yoruba man, any other yoruba can not critisise him constructively.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by otokx(m): 8:26am On Aug 07, 2015
The same thing they did to Amaechi but we know it will not work.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by BraniacX(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2015
bigiyaro:
PMB does nt listen to mushroom groups. Were ws dis group wen GEJ n his crew were robbin d country blind?

Good! Since you're one of those seeking evidence to prove fashola's guilt, kindly furnish evidence to prove the GEJ's administration's guilt and am not talking about "he said" nor "she said" or illiterate opinions of people with numerical diarrhoea

Do this or you're just a hypocrite undecided

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by ifyan(m): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:

yeye group.

Did you know that we have a l
ong way to go in Nigeria. They brought out reasons why PMB shouldn't appoint Fashola and you called them haters.

Well then let the polithiefcian continue to play with our brain.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Buharifan: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
makzeze:
The civil society group must have been sponsored by a Fashola hater or a TANoid to tarnish his good image.

yeye group.
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by disumusa: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Firefire:
Fashola is extremely corrupt...
the problem with ibo is that they have no qualities people, now looking for way to bring other tribe down. Any way okafor how market .
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by philips70(m): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2015
ephemm:
Punch newspaper?!

If this allegations was against a PDP person, wailers will say Punch is APC

Shout it louder to the mourners.

I don't care who gets probed, vomits money or go to jail as long as it will bring about real development to this country. We own too much resources both human and natural to remain in the state we are. It is the greatest shame of this millennium.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2015
ifyan:

Did you know that we have a l
ong way to go in Nigeria. They brought out reasons why PMB shouldn't appoint Fashola and you called them haters.

Well then let the polithiefcian continue to play with makzeze's brain.
sad grin
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by temitayomie: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
Open and obvious corruption like giving Tinubu the Governors house, using the loans from World Bank to increase value on his cronies properties etc; Not showing any completed projects worth the trillions he spent from allocation and IGR is an open hand slap to Nigerians face. Show me his achievements on a thread is all I have asked for 2 years and nothing can be shown angry

I wanted to reply to your gibberish until I see your moniker. I give up!
Re: Don’t Give Fashola Appointment,civil Society Group Tells Buhari-PUNCH by Teenaira: 8:40am On Aug 07, 2015
There is one thing I am very sure of, if PMB is looking for a saint to occupy the proposed political positions, then we will never have this positions occupied. The truth is that our processes and procedures as it were makes it very easy for a single politician to steal billions of Naira.

The focus should be on strengthening this processes to make every office holder accountable for his actions. There an then we can even make a confirmed armed robber a minister or hold any other political appointment !!!

Nigeria has gotten to a point whereby if you don't want to steal, you will be eliminated by either the cabal or your closest associates. This is the real challenge. I am sorry to refuse to believe the story of the good man. Let us stop being lazy, let's work on our entire system every office is currently corrupt or corruptible.

Good morning all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.