Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,366 members, 7,868,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Just Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Joke (688 Views)

Best Joke Of The Year......russians Drugg 100 / Just Joke: See Chiellini And Suarez In UCL Final / Joke Section>>night Vigil Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Joke by blissieng(f): 12:24am On Mar 21, 2009
A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.
She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel all at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay.

She said "I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy." She then went through the checkout,and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mother."

The little old lady waved and smiled back at him. Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk. "How come so much , I only bought 5 items. The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd pay for her things, too."

(1) (Reply)

Wetin Go Make Naija People Happy Dieeeeeee! / Policeman And A Woman! / The Duck And The Bartender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.