Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,744 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! (9347 Views)

Her Smile After A Successful Dental Re-arrangement Is Quite Adorable - Pictures / 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm
Very romantic!
Nigerian men nor get this kain patience to play "grrrrrand-nut romance" with BULGING TROZIZ O! grin
Abi you come from SOMALIA? cheesy
hahahahhahahahaha at bulging troziz..... I knw of a lot of indoor games a girl and a guy can play witout thinkn of sex...

Somalia too far na... I"m from france
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahhahahahaha at bulging troziz..... I knw of a lot of indoor games a girl and a guy can play witout thinkn of sex...

Somalia too far na... I"m from france

Indoor games for boys and girls! wink
Not for MEN AND WOMEN!!! wink
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Indoor games for boys and girls! wink
Not for MEN AND WOMEN!!! wink
lol so wat indoor games for man and woman do u knw?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nmeri17:
maybe you did as a young girl OR you eat a lot of cookies. at some point, the constant pressure results in an alteration of the tooth/teeth growth thereby causing an inflammation at the back of your gums (which I presume you have noticed)

just have the affected teeth extracted and "sin" no more. I for instance, am on life ban from chewing gums. I've counted ten months since the last time; a personal record!!

Incorrect!
I do not sin!
My gums were not the problem.

Final diagnosis? I had a CRACKED TOOTH CAUSING NERVE PAIN.
It was misdiagnosed as "molar-wahala"!
All dis ya theory no wash. Abeg GBA BREAK! kiss
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol so wat indoor games for man and woman do u knw?

Hmmmmm!
Not with ALL THE HUNGRY DUDES wey I don jam for this my life o!
Once dem "touch breasssssss", GAME OVA!!!'n
Unless SNORING afterwards is a competition! grin
Muchechecheche
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Hmmmmm!
Not with ALL THE HUNGRY DUDES wey I don jam for this my life o!
Once dem "touch breasssssss", GAME OVA!!!'n
Unless SNORING afterwards is a competition! grin
Muchechecheche
u need a real man
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Chopping GRRRRRRRAND NUT FOR MY BED!!!!!!!!!! grin

I can't seem to get my eyes off where the groundnut is placed , madam you try for your age , all these young girls can't match you.

Off to the next raunchy photo.
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
philfrey08:
Am i d only one that thinks this is funny?
With all these you still sound hilarious! smiley

My experience with the dentist is one i can never forget. I cried that day like a kid cos the aanaesthetic kept wearing off and i was feeling the pain. The impacted tooth was so strong to remove that a female doc who came to help had to knock if off by force and i felt my jaw bend. I still feel a swell in that jaw though its not visible from outside and my teeth dont seem to align. I dunno what to do

In this situation YOU CRY TILL YOU LAUGH!!!!
Thank my stars for the anesthesia!
When she was pulling the tooth, MY WHOLE BODY WAS MOVING!!!! shocked
Weda na SPANNER or PLIERS she used o, I can't tell! undecided
I did not feel pain but PRESSURE! She numb the place gaaaaaaaaaan!!!!! grin

When I got home, I anesthesia wore off!
I saved myself by swallowing 800mg of MOTRIN every 8 hours, my Tylenol WITH CODEINE everyone
6 hours and taking my antibiotics religiously.

I drank LOTS OF WATER AND PRUNE JUICE!!!!

No constipation this time!!!!! Amen!!!!!! cheesy
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
neoapocalypse:

I can't seem to get my eyes off where the groundnut is placed , madam you try for your age , all these young girls can't match you.

Off to the next raunchy photo.

Hahahahaha

My AFEMAU PILLOWS!!!! grin
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
u need a real man

Errrrm!
I don retire o.
Real or fake man, I jump and pass!
In this day and age?

I don retire abeg! Before wan man break my waist! grin
As I FREEEEEEEESH so, you nor like am? wink

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Errrrm!
I don retire o.
Real or fake man, I jump and pass!
In this day and age?

I don retire abeg! Before wan man break my waist! grin
As I FREEEEEEEESH so, you nor like am? wink
lool u r fresh... See ur boobs.. My gosh... So hw do u cope?

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
bosco9:
Thank God for this thread grin. My gum aches badly and even has a hole in it, i.e the gum after the last teeth on the left hand side of my mouth. Am using some antiseptic to cleanse it but the pain is still there and at times it smells bad. With your case at op am already sacred. Anybody experienced such before?

No smell for my mouth o!
It will drain with fluid, but no snell.
Hope you were given antibiotics? undecided
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lool u r fresh... See ur boobs.. My gosh... So hw do u cope?

grin cheesy grin grin :

Practicing SOLOGAMY! Doing it MYSELF and avoiding ROUGH BOYS! wink
The key to youthfulness is staying HAPPY always!!! cool
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

grin cheesy grin grin :

Practicing SOLOGAMY! Doing it MYSELF and avoiding ROUGH BOYS! wink
The key to youthfulness is staying HAPPY always!!! cool
lmao.... Vibraetors aren't dat bad...
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.... Vibraetors aren't dat bad...

AMEN!!!!!! cool
I nor wan man stresssssss atol-atop!!!!!!
I nor get dat kain time for yeye phone calls from men wey dey use other women practice how to DODGE dem wives!
Shiooooor!!!! cheesy
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

AMEN!!!!!! cool
I nor wan man stresssssss atol-atop!!!!!!
I nor get dat kain time for yeye phone calls from men wey dey use other women practice how to DODGE dem wives!
Shiooooor!!!! cheesy
lol.. Dnt u want kids?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol.. Dnt u want kids?

At what age? shocked
You mean GRAND KIDS?
Abeg nor curse me o! Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry

I don pass dat stage! AMEN!!!!! cool
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

At what age? shocked
You mean GRAND KIDS?
Abeg nor curse me o! Tufiaaaaaaakwa!!!!! cry
dnt u like sex..cmon, u could be d one rockn him
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt u like sex..cmon, u could be d one rockn him

I LOOOOOOOVE SEX!
But with myself only!
Only me can touch me RIGHT! cool
I can make myself cuumm 20 times with a cucumber and still EAT IT!
No need to fight with dead blokoses! grin
Sheeeeeesh!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

I LOOOOOOOVE SEX!
But with myself only!
Only me can touch me RIGHT! cool
I can make myself cuumm 20 times with a cucumber and still EAT IT!
No need to fight with dead blokoses! grin
Sheeeeeesh!!!!
lol wat of oral? Dnt u want a guy to go down on u?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol wat of oral? Dnt u want a guy to go down on u?

Erm!
Too exciting! Not good for my heart!
I always urinate in his mouth with too much VOLTAGE! embarassed
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Erm!
Too exciting! Not good for my heart!
I always urinate in his mouth with too much VOLTAGE! embarassed
lol isn't it cum? Has any of dem been complainin abt it?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol isn't it cum? Has any of dem been complainin abt it?

No! But I am complaining!
The excitement is toooooooooooo mussssssssh!!!!! cry

Especially when they are sucking the "CLINTORISHI-RISHI"!!!!
Kai!!!!!! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No! But I am complaining!
The excitement is toooooooooooo mussssssssh!!!!! cry
lol isnt it wat all ladies want? Some guy to go down on dem..... Just lyn down there without stressn ur hands and a guy pleasurin u in ways u can't imajin.... Isn't it awesome?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol isnt it wat all ladies want? Some guy to go down on dem..... Just lyn down there without stressn ur hands and a guy pleasurin u in ways u can't imajin.... Isn't it awesome?

But as you get older, you try to avoid heart-attacks abi?
You don't want me to "come and go" at the same time abi?
Je-je oooooooooh! cheesy
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

But as you get older, you try to avoid heart-attacks abi?
You don't want me to "come and go" at the same time abi?
Je-je oooooooooh! cheesy

lol don't tell me orgasms gv u heart attacks...
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol don't tell me orgasms gv u heart attacks...

Yes! They do! cheesy
Please, pity an OLD WOMAN! cry
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Yes! They do! cheesy
Please, pity an OLD WOMAN! cry
so who z gona kiss ur lips den? Dnt u like kissing?
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
so who z gona kiss ur lips den? Dnt u like kissing?

No, I don't.
Not African culture! wink
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by bosco9: 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

No smell for my mouth o!
It will drain with fluid, but no snell.
Hope you were given antibiotics? undecided
Yea...cyprofloxacin and some other drugs and, still using hydrogen to floss it cause it got sore. I just hope this would work out cause it's really painful. Thanks
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by KanwuliaJara: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
bosco9:

Yea...cyprofloxacin and some other drugs and, still using hydrogen to floss it cause it got sore. I just hope this would work out cause it's really painful. Thanks

Toothache pain is worse than childbirth!
It will pass.
It is not fun at all!!!!
Re: I Beg Una! Anybody With Dental Surgery Wahala? Dry SOCKET Pain!!!! by bosco9: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Toothache pain is worse than childbirth!
It will pass.
It is not fun at all!!!!
Just hope so, cause am not ready to loose any molar at all grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Postinor 10 Tab / Fake Drugs In South East Increases Number Of Deaths / No Period In 39 Days I Need Help =[

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.