Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories (33968 Views)

Make Money Doing Modelling,ushering And Bridesmaids Work / Biko Nu. Is This A Modelling Or Witch Craft? (photo) / I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by IYADARA(f): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Let those who have ears, let them hear wat the spirit is saying
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by dlarge(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
hustle na hustle, check the list of people bein scammed everyday,na greedy dey cause am, instead wey u go find somtin duin with ur life u dey form model

If u dey street like me, hit me up.

2 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by money121(m): 9:20am On Aug 07, 2015
ok shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by tommykiwi(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2015
Babes and modelling abeg make una be careful. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by jay2pee(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2015
scam in all sectors
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by 400billionman: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2015
If your claim to success is your beauty, then you are in for a ride..
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by ijustdey: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2015
a word is enough for the wise

look and be careful before you leap
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 07, 2015
GOD SAVE NAIJA WOMEN!!

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
This was the exact reason i broke up with my model chic,always having one event or the other in different locations,always bucks up,keeping late nights and sh1t....honestly cant date a model mehn,chances of them not cheating is slim like salami.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by kennyman2000(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2015
Thank God.. It wasnt a ritual case for her.. Na RIP for be her case here this morning..
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by datigbogirl: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2015
When we tell people to be extra-careful....dem go sey person wahala too much...here goes.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2015
Yahoo boys @ it and dis time they aren't going for just d money but also for d kitten. Hehehe... Must every fine girl model What if una go sell pure water for oshodi market una go make more money dan modeling na...lol....jus joking tho
God will judge every man accordingly.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by oc2fish: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2015
Same Sandra Johnson tried chatting me up, after the exchange of 'Hi' as i was trying to know where i knew her she directed me to a link. I quickly warned her and adviced her to sell her kidney for money. I told her that i am a .....******* so she let me be.

Never go to any link to check pictures or videos if you are do not the person you are chatting with.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by rman: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2015
400billionman:
If your claim to success is your beauty, then you are in for a ride..

As Simple as ABC.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Proffdada: 9:41am On Aug 07, 2015
Beauty without brains ends in pains undecided
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Aug 07, 2015
too bad..he con chop the ogbono also....
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Abbey2sam(m): 9:47am On Aug 07, 2015
vedaxcool:
These criminals should picked up and dealth with, why are people how wicked? praying on desperate people who are looking for a break.

Read your post again young man

"Preying"

Above all you don't just make sense
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by francababy(f): 9:48am On Aug 07, 2015
A friend who works with Glo told me that the easiest way he gets a girl to his bed is to promise them a modeling contract with Glo. Some naija girls are so dumb
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Chestar5(f): 9:52am On Aug 07, 2015
Hmmmmnnn, o ma se o embarassed...imagine how many young ladies fell for this and still falling....God's wrath on 'em evil people all angry
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Thank you for sharing this story. Y0ur xperience will makes me t0 be careful about my decision about modelling.
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Goddaughter: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2015
We are here talking about the one that has happened already and you are bringing your own. Which land. D one they have already sold and you want to resold it? Naija people be careful.
PwanHomes:
Meanwhile,
you can become a proud land owner in Lagos.
Visit: pwanhomes.com
or call: 09094632290 for any information.
...Pwan Homes has got various land's payment plans
that will suit your method of income.
You're welcome!
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by sucess001(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
[size=13pt]Why do i get the impression they already had sex with the gal and she was only saying they do it to other gals..so it wont make her look bad...

Why are women so gullible!!!

They tell you not to tell people..you too agreed...

If it was legit...Why would they tell you that?

And if you didn't think it was legit..and you agreed to keep quiet..means you also have a criminal mind![/size]
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by vedaxcool(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=Abbey2sam post=36697320]
[s]
Read your post again young man

"Preying"

Above all you don't just make sense[/[/s]quote]

slowpoke!
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by deetomee: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Its a long story. If you wanna quietly nab these guys trace the account to UBA with sss, after the Manger or customer care place a call through to him for some whatever...... If he foolishly honors the call that will be his last scam for life. Simple! Mtcheeeeew!
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by digitsolution: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
This is bad. Why go through all this trouble to scam innocent people. I wonder how these people sleep at night.

For all your branding contracts or works do contact us we deliver nationwide.

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by mapet: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Thank you jare.......
francababy:
A friend who works with Glo told me that the easiest way he gets a girl to his bed is to promise them a modeling contract with Glo. Some naija girls are so dumb
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by engrjosefz(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
They could be traced with the informations and Bank details provided... But who will sponsor the investigation Just saying though! Thank God you were so lucky to tell the story, not all could live to tell the odeal...
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by dfrost: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2015
francababy:

Even though some humans' IQ are low, doesn't give us right to prey on their so-called "gullible". It's just like rapists threatening/convincing their victims not to speak out after the action, doesn't make the victims dumb. I just feel sad when people, regardless of the gender, fall victim to conmen. Various circumstances attribute to falling a victim:

Greed
Frustration
etc...

2 Likes

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by nonichuks: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2015
God help us in this country
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2015
Please! The girls are the dumb ones here. Who falls for this kinda scam anyway? I'm not saying the scammers are not guilty but then, the ladies are not smart at allllllll!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Alihkizito(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
that's just terrible...
nne...how was da nite....cheesy
biko!!! Dont figure as dat above
am newwink
Re: Women Raped & Duped In Modella Modelling Scam Share Their Stories by Dindondin(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Do you know why people fall for this kjnda scam, cos they love freebies.
Last Bullet
Imagine the part where that Op wrote that the girl thought the Sandy lady can't scam her with her own money.
Scammers are ready to make sacrifices to dupe you.
The best way to detect fraud is to confirm if it's from the source.
No matter how hard persuasive or. convincing the scammer may be, try to make some calls to the said company or visit the place by yourself in disguise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr And Miss Unity Nigeria Crowned In Jos By Jennifer Ephraim As Chief Judge / WOW!!! PRETTY LADIES, SEE HOW TO GIVE YOUR SKIN THE BEST TREAT / Checkout This Hilarious Makeup Transformation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.