Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A (12802 Views)

FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup: Nigeria Vs Spain 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by olokedde: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2015

The Final Draw for the FIFA U-17 World Cup Chile 2015 has taken place place with the 24 participating nations discovering who they will be facing in the group stage.

Hosts Chile will take on Group A opponents Croatia in Santiago. Defending champion Nigeria and USA complete that group. In the day’s other stand-out match, Brazil begin their Group B campaign against Korea Republic in Coquimbo.

Predictably the draw provided several fascinating outcomes highlighted perhaps by Group A with champions Nigeria and hosts Chile pitted together. There is intrigue too in Group B which boasts a fascinating mix of styles in England, Guinea, Brazil and Korea Republic.

Without doubt the toughest group – the ubiquitous “Group of Death” – is Group C which contains European and South American powerhouses Germany and Argentina, as well as Australia and Mexico.

The tournament kicks off 17 October.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/fifa-u-17-world-cup-nigeria-with-chile.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by jieta: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2015
Am a good citizen and a patriotic one at that. So i will dedicate this first to comment to my frd below

we have played more difficult team than dis one and i believe we will qualify frm this group, bt i dont see us winning the trophy.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by alphaStoner(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2015
jieta:
F

I'd have been the FTC if not for you who had nothing to say angry

our Eaglets fly better than our eagles its weird but I wish them luck, I know they would go far in this tournament
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by chesterlee(m): 9:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Easy group....

The Flying Eagles will easily win it!

C%mon Nwakali!
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by sukkot: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
cool
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by damiloladuke: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
them go chop Cain die
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by damiloladuke: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
we go beat these ones like mad

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by BrAkingNews: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Umargarr(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Cool
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Psalmmie001(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2015
Ok..
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Adonispco: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Let them make us proud as usual!
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by NotNairalandi(m): 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
May God be their strenght!
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by osaaaaa: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2015
olokedde:

The Final Draw for the FIFA U-17 World Cup Chile 2015 has taken place place with the 24 participating nations discovering who they will be facing in the group stage.

Hosts Chile will take on Group A opponents Croatia in Santiago. Defending champion Nigeria and USA complete that group. In the day’s other stand-out match, Brazil begin their Group B campaign against Korea Republic in Coquimbo.

Predictably the draw provided several fascinating outcomes highlighted perhaps by Group A with champions Nigeria and hosts Chile pitted together. There is intrigue too in Group B which boasts a fascinating mix of styles in England, Guinea, Brazil and Korea Republic.

Without doubt the toughest group – the ubiquitous “Group of Death” – is Group C which contains European and South American powerhouses Germany and Argentina, as well as Australia and Mexico.

The tournament kicks off 17 October.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/fifa-u-17-world-cup-nigeria-with-chile.html
up naija

1 Like

Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by ossaii(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Nigeria have never defeated Chile in soccer, but this time Chile must fall
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Donlewis(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2015
I love the group . will are capable
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Icon4s(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
This a very tricky grp for Nigeria.

Chile are the hosts.Home advantage counts a lot in football especially at this level. They are also in d South American region where talents abound. Though they are nt heavy weights at this age level bt are likely to b a formidable opposition

USA, though may nt usually be among top favorites on football compétitions, have repeatedly over d years presented descent performances at all level of football.They usually find their way into d knockout stages bt hardly get to d semis. I see dem presenting an averagely descent team.

Croatia may nt have a good record at this level of the game bt remember They were d major nation dat was part of d old Yugoslavia that performed well in football before d break up.They even won d WYC in 1987. They can shock dat grp with d good organisational play d Europeans are known for.Plus Eastern European teams are usually difficult to play against at youth level. Remember Serbia won d last U20 WC. Croatia will present a descent team though i see them as d weakest in d grp.

Nigeria are overwhelming favourites to go though from this grp even if dey dnt top d grp. 4 time winners & 3time 1st runners up. No doubt they are among tournament favourites. Nigeria has shown excellence consistently @ this age grade: 1 grp exit, 2q/final, 3silver and 4 gold in10 attempts is no doubt an enviable record.It is d best record at this level for any nation.Nt even Brasil and Argentina can boast of this.
Nigeria are tournament favourites.

I can go all the way to x-ray one after d other all the teams in d tourney bt mayb i have to create a thread on that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by qualityovenbake(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
We are topping the group.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by naoma(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
the cup must be retained
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by mutumina75: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
This should be a walkover to another stage for them..
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by valandy99(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2015
i have no doubt Chile and Nigeria will qualify

1 Like

Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Gr8amechi: 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Win the trophy
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Dindondin(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
we may not win the tournament but ll trash puff group stage opponents
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by kingajibola(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2015
Go for Gold naija
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Adonispco: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Please pardon me. Etisalat blazing hot on andriod and pc.visit http:/gurusloaded.com
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by tbagjames(m): 10:01am On Aug 07, 2015
Today is my birthday. may I be in the same group with people who will touch my life positively. show me some love

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by VickyRotex(f): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
I wish them well. I no wan get HBP this time jare. angry

Dindondin:
we may not win the tournament but ll trash puff group stage opponents

You don start ooo angry angry
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Thebrightest(m): 10:03am On Aug 07, 2015
I WILL RATHER WATCH "CRIPPLE GAY DWARFS" HAVING SEX, THAN WATCH NIGERIA FOOTBALL MATCH.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by Soso990240(m): 10:05am On Aug 07, 2015
Very strong group.Group of death i gues.
Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by safarigirl(f): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2015
Can't say I have faith in Amunike's boys. The man isn't straightforward in his ways.

I do hope Nigeria can sieve out some real stars from this team. I think Nwakali's lil bro, Kelechi, should be one to watch though. Hopefully, he'll go on to greater things like his namesake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fifa U-17 World Cup: Nigeria With Chile, Croatia, Usa In Group A by SIRKOL(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2015
There's nothing like group of death, this is U-17 the heavyweights are always unexpected. For my fellow gamblers i advice u all to be careful staking this matches but for me Nigeria will be part of all my games cos am sure they will do very well n they will be given good odds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Djokovic Wins Roland-Garros / Lawmakers Demand Evidence As NFF Says It Has Paid Falcons. / 2018 Aiteo Cup : How Rangers Stunned Pillars In A Dramatic Comeback To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.