Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Land For Sale At Pertinence Limited At Various Locations Of Our VIP Gardens. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land For Sale At Pertinence Limited At Various Locations Of Our VIP Gardens. (1161 Views)

Affordable Plots Of Land At Pertinence Limited / Festac Plot Of Land @ various locations For Sale. / Get Land At Katawa Properties Limited At Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale At Pertinence Limited At Various Locations Of Our VIP Gardens. by omachee: 10:37am On Aug 07, 2015
Good day people. My name is Abel and we from pertinence limited are selling plots of land at our vip gardens in ajah, ibeju-lekki, ilorin and sokoto road,ogun state. attached below are pictures and details of the land. if you are interested or know someone interested please call me or we can chat through whatsapp on 08108193145. if you know anyone interested and can refer him/her to me and he/she ends up buying, you get good commission. This is a good investment opportunity because prices of land at these locations will triple in 1 year guaranteed. so please, help me to help you make some money. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Integrated Solar Street Light 12 Watt, 15 Watt, 20 Watt, 30 Watt / Quarter Plot Of Land For Sale In Igbogbo Ikorodu / Building Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.