Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Building Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Project (1167 Views)

10 Solid Steps To Avoid Losses And Ensure Success On Your Building Project / Building Project Design And Cost Estimation Processes Breakdown / Building Project Of 4bedroom Flat All Ensuite With Laundry Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Building Project by olageorgy: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2017
Hello Guys,
I just want to ask How much with fill (Two bedroom flat foundation)x2. I mean to just fill the foundation with sand, I think that red looking sand.
Re: Building Project by johnson232: 9:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
olageorgy:
Hello Guys,
I just want to ask How much with fill (Two bedroom flat foundation)x2. I mean to just fill the foundation with sand, I think that red looking sand.
How many course is the block work for d foundation?
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
johnson232:

How many course is the block work for d foundation?

Pls have a look at the floor plan. Thanks
Re: Building Project by johnson232: 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
olageorgy:

I meant height of dpc? i can't get it from d floor plan?

Anyways budget 200k - 280k depending on the height of d dpc & cost of laterite sand in your area. it can be be less or more.
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
johnson232:

I meant height of dpc? i can't get it from d floor plan?

Anyways budget 200k - 280k depending on the height of d dpc & cost of laterite sand in your area. it can be be less or more.

How much do you thing labour will be to pour sand into the foundation after blocks are set?
Re: Building Project by johnson232: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
olageorgy:

How much do you thing labour will be to pour sand into the foundation after blocks are set?
Labour should be around 3k - 5k per trip. The number of trip will determine d labour cost.

The amount i quoted above also include labour cost.
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
johnson232:

Labour should be around 3k - 5k per trip. The number of trip will determine d labour cost.

Thanks, Also can I ask if it is compulsory to do German Flooring on a Bungalow?
Re: Building Project by phemmy88(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
L * B * D

L= Length of Building
B= Breadth of Building
D= Thickness( from the OGL to the Top of your foundation wall)

Assuming your answer is "X"m3
Multiply that with the weighing factor of Laterite to give you the tonnage value

Contact me for construction related cost..

I'm a Sound Qs with years of experience.

freelanceqs01@gmail.com
Re: Building Project by Astrogeotech02: 8:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
olageorgy:
Hello Guys,

Water borehole drilling, geophysical survey, soil test, pile foundation
Contact us
Re: Building Project by ceasare: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
olageorgy:
Hello Guys,

OP where is location of ur site? We can supply u filling and quantify quantity reqd.
Re: Building Project by shams040(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
olageorgy:

Based on Dis apart from d block which u can get by just dividing d l and b by 450mm, den u need like 5 bags of cement, wit d required sand. Based on recession budget 250k
Re: Building Project by johnson232: 7:19am On Apr 23, 2017
olageorgy:

Thanks, Also can I ask if it is compulsory to do German Flooring on a Bungalow?
It is not compulsory....but it is essential
Re: Building Project by money121(m): 8:11am On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
johnson232:

Just want to ask what you meant by the amount you quoted includes labour cost, does it includes sand trucks (the red sand)?
Re: Building Project by johnson232: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
olageorgy:

Just want to ask what you meant by the amount you quoted includes labour cost, does it includes sand trucks (the red sand)?
yes
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
johnson232:

yes

Thanks

I just want to be more clear on this, Please how much is the truck load of the red sand below. Thanks.
Re: Building Project by snakebeat: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
olageorgy:

Thanks

I just want to be more clear on this, Please how much is the truck load of the red sand below. Thanks.
it should be from 7k - 10k for 10tons depending on your location
where is your location?
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
snakebeat:

it should be from 7k - 10k for 10tons depending on your location
where is your location?

Egando Atan Ado-odo LGA
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 6:01pm On May 16, 2017
Hello, Pls can someone enlighten me about Lafarge bulk cement. I mean the one that is not in bags, but very big bag. someone said it is called bulk cement. and what is the price please.
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hi Guys,

Please, I am looking for a God Fearing Christian experienced bricklayer. for a project. Thank you.
Re: Building Project by olageorgy: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2020
Need a very good bricklayer, Honest, Hardworking and loyal. That can do his or her job without at agreed time. No Contractor should apply. Also no ''OGA'' Bricklayer should apply. We need someone that will be on the job when needed. The right person must be living around Ado-ota LGA ogun state. or around Winners Chapel HQ (Canaanland). contact email: buildingmannaija@gmail.com, olageorgy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

WALTON GATE ESTATE, CLOSE TO LBS AJAH, LEKKI. CAREFULLY PLANNED ESTATE. / Call Mr Donald Now, Book For Original Stone Coated Roofing Sheet 07062764235 / 1 Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Wuse 2 (CONTACT 08063933400)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.