Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

What Are Your Regrets So Far In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Regrets So Far In Life (730 Views)

Buhari Leading In Most Of Thr Polling Unis Counted So Far In Gboko / Your Regrets Of 2014!!! / What Are Your Goals in Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Regrets So Far In Life by ofala(m): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2009
This ia a kind of stock taking.The word regret may not be too appropriate because there is always room for

improvement.What are those things you did you felt could have been done differently?

It could be that you changed an idea that could have landed you in real financial freedom

It may be that you married the inappropriate person, I have an instance where i ran into a Lady we were in Varsity to gether

Me: hey this woman ,you finally got some flesh on you skin

Lady: My brother,person no be small pickin again,child birth and all that

Me: But you still look great,can still go for beauty contest if they allow married women,how is you husband anyway?

Lady: Leave that side,it was just that i really wanted to get married,its really a mix-match but i am working harder just

to make sure if anything happens,i will have enough resources to train my daughter to any level,

ME: Have you been talking to God about it?

and so on and on

My point here is that this lady may be regretting marrying this particular guy.

What things do you think you did earlier and you now want to do it differently,let talk of it here.FRANKLY

I would have been happier to be a medical Doctor,simply because i have passion for going the extra mile to save and

help,would have giving free treatment to thousands of poor Nigerians.

Now,being an Ind Mathematician and working hard,doing my best to mend relationships freely,i will be glad the day my

dream free medical treatment NGO will come to live,

What is yours,

LETS RE-BUILD,

Cheers,
Re: What Are Your Regrets So Far In Life by iice(f): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2009
I've yet to regret anything.

(1) (Reply)

African Union Youths Expert Database / My Wife And I / I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.