Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. (729 Views)

I Just Found Out I Have Bipolar-disorder / Weird! After many years, woman just found out that co-worker is her mother! / Is It Really True That I Look Hausa (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by emekatimsu(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
My people,i am the happiest man on earth right now.
I was doing some academic research sometime last month along the line i found out that U S President, Barrack Obama is my uncle,i was shown enough document to prove that now the problem is how do i meet him to tell that i am his step brother's son from kenya.
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2009
Good for you, I wish you all the best.
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by lordizak(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2009
Bros u no get work wetin come concern us with that. Ur lie no done i beg no dey bring this kind blatant lie come this forum. Wetin u wan tell obama. Or u no hear say na one man for himself.
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by IbrahimB: 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2009
This is serious! I better start doing my own research too. Heaven knows whose nephew I am!
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by Dclique(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2009
ibb?
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by IbrahimB: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
ibb?

obviously, you didn't get the drift
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by Dclique(m): 11:27pm On Nov 22, 2009
;d ;d
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by Dclique(m): 11:28pm On Nov 22, 2009
Then fill me in.
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by IbrahimB: 12:29am On Nov 23, 2009
Then fill me in.

Some guys start threads for attention. So why not humour him? smiley
Re: I Just Found Out That I Am Related To Barrak Obama. by Mrblazer(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2009
If you are related to him then answer question. What is the name of his father's village? What is his mother's name? What is the name of his first school? He has a mark at his ribs, do you have it? It is a family mark. If you give me the correct answer then I must know you. Am waiting. Dont ask who am I cos I ask first.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Moderator On Nl / Rfa ( Reserved For Africans ) Whats Your Take ? / Attention Nlanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.