Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (38951 Views)

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ / Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Umuchoke:

Sorry, mate. I don't have time for that
I know,na bitter leaf soup I serve una grin

7 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by seedorfg(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stone that cruel woman to death
ebowl and there kidnapping business

undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by funkybully(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Rochas romance with apc has started importing alien eurobbber culture like ritual into imo state.

This only happen in ogun. Am shocked
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
....and this happened in my community in IMO state? I know the Anoruo family very well if its actually them. Their compound isn't far from my father's compound.

I need to call my dad to ask him.

Nawao!!
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
The number of children sold is sickening me embarassed
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by amiluv4u(f): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
U see ba criminality runs in d family
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Adonbili it.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo na APC send her

#OkoroHausa
Guy hw far u na

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
CR77:
Na wa oo na APC send her

#OkoroHausa
Guy hw far u na

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Terrible stuffs like this can only happen in Biafra
this boi u no wan change ba?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by margclever: 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Heegbo

Haaa!!!!!!!

Not tribalistic here o
ur fada , d one wey dey happen for ogun nko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Almighty God JEHOVAH is answering our prayers.
She must name her customers before they silence her.
Before you know what is happening, this would be the last we will hear of this report in Nigeria like the cases in Ogun State.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Eapps(f): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
If you ask her she will say she was pushed by poverty but that's just an excuse cause poverty cannot push you into rituals only an evil mind can do that
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by margclever: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
especially hegbo grin
iyan goat

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
19 life sentences...
sad
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Alexebo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
result of a malnourished sperm meetin a rotten egg

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Henry22(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
before all of you start shouting and condeming the ibo people please make do to also read through this, www.nairaland.com/2330335/omg-female-politician-caught-using and this too https://www.naij.com/442838-lagos-politician-reportedly-caught-in-a-ritual.html
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by amichaelz101(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
annielady:
I am short of words
I am short of words
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Slimvincent(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
See ur name nah, Ice-Cream! Means sperm always drips from ur vagina and anus.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by bluecircle470: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Igbo people don come again o! Ds easterners set. Haba!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by seeker121(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Biafrans den of killers.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:

Worse things happen in your domain. In order for crude-oil and gas operated minds like you to start to malign Biafra, is that why this story even made Front Page? See you, see small Ice-Cream woman engaging in blackmail against Biafra.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
[s]
Beremx:
....and this happened in my community in IMO state? I know the Anoruo family very well if its actually them. Their compound isn't far from my father's compound.

I need to call my dad to ask him.

Nawao!!
[/s]

Stop lying, biitch! We know you're onye ofe mmanu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by queebeediva(f): 4:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Evil don't pay still she looks like the word POVERTY. God please just take I mint to change us from evil. Amen!
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by millionaireman: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:
[s][/s]

Stop lying, biitch! We know you're onye ofe mmanu.

Lol. they have been warning that Abokiii woman, Berem, to stop saying that she is from Imo state.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Milaby(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
people are so heartless, d child I gave birth to with labour pains... someone will kidnap, sell them to ritualist to be beheaded. Ahhh! Allah ya'isa
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by mrrock: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
The sad news of ritualists coming out of Imo state since Okorocha emerged governor is very alarming.

I don't want to say more than this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
millionaireman:

Lol. they have been warning that Abokiii woman, Berem, to stop associating with anything Imo state.
She can only fool those who don't know. She's from the north but does her cotton business with her old abokki husband in Imo

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by spanishkid(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
Igbos again. I'm not surprised.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Seen Trying To Shoot Dogs Hindering Him From Arresting Their Owner. / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman / Serial POS Scammer Caught In Lagos, Says It's 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.