Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) (38956 Views)

Police Officers In Kwara Accused Of ‘selling Detained Suspects To Ritualists’ / Man Sells His Wife And Daughter To Ritualists For N270K In Lagos. Photos / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
ebonflex:

The igbos been selling everyone they could get a hand of since the early days till now.
Whether for ritual or for marriage, they make sure they stack their "ego" to the ceiling by selling people. grin

That is pure wickedness and heartlessness
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

I can't recall where I saw that thread. The op is a lady. She made a farewell speech and deactivated her account. Out of all the haters, u were the most irritated. U kept hitting on one remark she made concerning Yobo's daughter. One Cococ.andy even accused u of being biased in that very thread. That's the day I knew ur not from the east
babyosisi said Taye Taiwo's child is very ugly. I told her why would she say the child is ugly? Why would babyosisi a mother call someone else's child ugly? Is she God?

So are you trying to tell me that I defended Taye Taiwo's daughter because she's yoruba or because it is very bad to insult a child who has done nothing to her? Where did I go wrong?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
babyosisi said Taye Taiwo's child is very ugly. I told her why would she say the child is ugly? Why would babyosisi a mother call someone else's child ugly? Is she God?

So are you trying to tell me that I defended Taye Taiwo's daughter because she's yoruba or because it is very bad to insult a child who has done nothing to her? Where did I go wrong?
SHUT UP DIA!! U BE REBEL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
dazzysleek:
igbos are indeed d most industrious tribe in Nigeria, d bad eggs cannot even change that fact...stop HATING and get a LIFE...tankio
if indeed they re why can't they establish business in countries where Law and order is very strict ,like UK,USA,CANADA,IRELAND.. Out of all nigerians that establish business in these countries yoruba have 75% go to these countries you u will hardly find a igbo man shop. Only few if u finally get one..what they know best is to sell fake spare part,fake drugs,okirika,e.t.c in the day then carry ak47 in the Night..
While some push drugs to asia countries in other to fund their business, in Asia prison there re more than 200 igbo facing death sentence, more than 5 have executed this year while the rest re waiting to face firing squad..if this is definition of Industrous , I reject every spirit of industrous in my Life

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
ellabooz:

See the broke as.s rapist talking about crime.

Instead of you to hit the street with your energy,you are here hating. The next that will be hard of you is Rape .

50 cent is a real nwafo ,"Get Rich Or Die trying.

Bit.ch get that into your Amala head.

Stinking broke fo.o.l
look at this pauper calling some one broke.. Empty calabash makes a lot of Noise..
Don't worry you will soon join ur brothers in asia prison before the year end you will end up facing firing squad like your flat head brothers

3 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nwaiberibe: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:

Ah! If na dat one ur guilty too. U've also mocked GEJ's children before in one thread. I just can't place my hand on it now

3 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
this is now getting rampant in the east and i ain't tribalisticg, over the past few days here on NL i've seen countless thread about ritualist and the likes, mostly in the east, too bad...
shut up! You are biased!
Ogun state tops the list...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
IYANGBALI:
especially hegbo grin
SHUT UP!
This is first time I am seeing non-ogun...
Ogun state tops the list of RITUALISM in all ramifications...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2015
ellabooz:

See the broke as.s rapist talking about crime.

Instead of you to hit the street with your energy,you are here hating. The next that will be hard of you is Rape .

50 cent is a real nwafo ,"Get Rich Or Die trying.

Bit.ch get that into your Amala head.

Stinking broke fo.o.l
Empty vessel makes d loudest noise, a pauper who is living in abject poverty calling someone broke..don't worry go and liberate yourself from the schakles of poverty before I banter with you..or you will end up like your flat head brothers in Asia

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Macelliot:
shut up! You are biased! Ogun state tops the list...
not arguing...
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Macelliot:
shut up! You are biased! Ogun state tops the list...
not arguing...
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by neocortex: 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Terrible stuffs like this can only happen in Biafra

You are a fool for posting such gibberish.
Imbecilic bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by neocortex: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Terrible stuffs like this can only happen in Biafra

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

Ah! If na dat one ur guilty too. U've also mocked GEJ's children before in one thread. I just can't place my hand on it now
yet another lie that cannot be proved. I have never and will never mock children irrespective of who their parents are.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by melzabull(f): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:

shut up! useless daughter of Jezebel.

Where you not the same ijiot that was mocking PEJ that she doesn't have a biological child? making mockery of a fellow woman like you? Is it not God that gives children?. The thunder that will fire your yansh there is still wearing condom.

Shameless, disgusting thing!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Macelliot(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
princdebola201:
if indeed they re why can't they establish business in countries where Law and order is very strict ,like UK,USA,CANADA,IRELAND.. Out of all nigerians that establish business in these countries yoruba have 75% go to these countries you u will hardly find a igbo man shop. Only few if u finally get one..what they know best is to sell fake spare part,fake drugs,okirika,e.t.c in the day then carry ak47 in the Night..
While some push drugs to asia countries in other to fund their business, in Asia prison there re more than 200 igbo facing death sentence, more than 5 have executed this year while the rest re waiting to face firing squad..if this is definition of Industrous , I reject every spirit of industrous in my Life
Are you done!

Annual Igbo festival holds in the United States...
No other tribe in Africa is being recognised in the U.S than the Igbo...

When we talk about business, CHINA, U.S, KOREA, JAPAN, AUSTRAILIA, MALAYSIA,
U.A.E(dubai)..
Igbo has stable, legal busines in this listed countries than the entire 200+ ethnic groups in Naija...

98% of Nigerians in British prisons are yoruba...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by melzabull(f): 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Nwaiberibe:

don't mind the fat, ugly, useless b1tch

She actually mocked PEJ for not bearing her own kids. she's such a shameless liar and hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by TheHeGoat: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Will I make money if I sell my kids?
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
CR77:
If you ask her she will say she was pushed by poverty.

No, I think she'll say 'It's d Devil's work' grin
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
princdebola201:

Descendant of a fallen demon, for the avoidance of doubts and to keep the records straight, let me remind you what Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers (Yaribanza people) are known for:

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals n human parts merchants
2. Fetish Juju charmers
3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates,  Eiye confra; Soyinka
4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo
5. Evil forest merchants of death
6. Barbaric Rapists 
7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes
8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo
9. Central Bank used notes robbers
10. Treasury Looters - MKO, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers OLEsegun Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE, Jimoh Ibhm 
11. International Credit card scammers
12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers 
13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit
14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo,  Adebowale (Woolwich attack)
15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu
16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. Gbajabiamila
17. Street urchins aka Area boys
18. Notorious Assassins n murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams)
19. Bloody Tribalists
20. Notorious propagandists
21. Political liars n History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors
22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers
23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 
24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
Savages! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
melzabull:

Where you not the same ijiot that was mocking PEJ that she doesn't have a biological child? making mockery of a fellow woman like you? Is it not God that gives children?. The thunder that will fire your yansh there is still wearing condom.

Why are most of ur comments filled with bile, intolerance for others and insults; and you're a lady. It'll do u good to change your ways. I'm expecting my own insults too as usual.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
xtrorse:

Descendant of a fallen demon, for the avoidance of doubts and to keep the records straight, let me remind you what Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers (Yaribanza people) are known for:

1. Ritual killers, kidnappers, cannibals n human parts merchants
2. Fetish Juju charmers
3. Deadly cultists - Ogboni, Pyrates,  Eiye confra; Soyinka
4. Child kidnappers aka Gbomogbomo
5. Evil forest merchants of death
6. Barbaric Rapists 
7. Experts in Incestuous relations - Obj n d likes
8. Notorious armed robbers - Oyenusi, Godogodo
9. Central Bank used notes robbers
10. Treasury Looters - MKO, Grand Commander of Frustrated Robbers OLEsegun Obj, Thief-nubu, Fashole, ShOLEkan, Bode ROGUE, BankOLE, AkingbOLE, Jimoh Ibhm 
11. International Credit card scammers
12. Company wreckers aka pencil robbers 
13. Certificates forgers - Oluwole; Toronto, E bola Thief-nubu Ivy League University affidavit
14. International Terrorists - Adebolajo,  Adebowale (Woolwich attack)
15. International drug peddlers - Thief-nubu, Buruji Kashamu
16. Political thugs aka politicians e.g. Gbajabiamila
17. Street urchins aka Area boys
18. Notorious Assassins n murderers - (cases: Bola Ige, Funso Williams)
19. Bloody Tribalists
20. Notorious propagandists
21. Political liars n History distortionists aka Yoruba lawyers n professors
22. Loud, foul-mouthed Noise makers
23. Coward coup plotters - Oladipo Diya, Abdulkarim Adisa 
24. Treacheerous Back-stabbers...

.calm down Mr Flat head with flat brain ,why is ur
blood so hot, be careful hypertension is imminent..
Is that the Best you can do..??
The last I checked more than 5 Yeeb-HOES have
faced firing squad this year alone and their re
hundreds of in prison that their death re imminent..

About 2500 girls re rescued from baby factories in
ur Biafra land.

Every year Nafdac burns counterfeit goods worth
millions of naira being sold
By ur fellow industrous flat head brothers

Shout out to ANINI the Legendary criminal of our
time

OSISANKWO LORD OF ALL RAPIST, ur great name
will be remember
In Biafra book of life

CLIFFORD ORJI the legendary cannibal of Biafra
land,we will always remember ur legacy.

Okija shrine the sacred home of all Biafra descendants

Don't want to start listing names cos I gat
meaningful things to do with my time,instead of
exchanging insult with the offspring of a Confused
tribe who monopolised crime sector in nigeria,I
know u re jobless and u don't have anything
meaningful to do with ur life you can continue
Ranting from where I stop, AM outta here..
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
melzabull:

yet another lie without proof. Kindly show me the thread I "mocked" PEJ for not having biological children or forever become barren yourself that is if your a woman.

I think I have had enough of your lies. No more response again from me.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by melzabull(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sheggy13:

Why are most of ur comments filled with bile, intolerance for others and insults; and you're a lady. It'll do u good to change your ways. I'm expecting my own insults too as usual.
I cant insult you cos you have not offended me. I responded to her in that manner because of her hypocrisy and pretense. everyone on NL knows berem has a disgusting attitude

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by melzabull(f): 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
yet another lie without proof. Kindly show me the thread I "mocked" PEJ for not having biological children or forever become barren yourself that is if your a woman.

I think I have had enough of your lies. No more response again from me.
after you have deactivated your berem account? look at you. Prior to the election on a particular thread where GEJ and his family were pictured, i remember people calling you out for you irresponsible comment, and your fellow apc members also heaped insults and mocked the poor little boy calling him all sorts of names and you cheered them on.

You are a hateful and bitter woman, if you like keep pretending and lying but I have bared my mind. Ever since I saw that comment of yours on PEG, every iota of respect I had for you as a fellow woman just evaporated, i couldn't believe you could stool that low

#gosh

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by Beremx(f): 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2015
melzabull:
after you have deactivated your berem account? look at you. Prior to the election where GEJ on a particular thread where GEJ and his family were pictured, i remember people calling you out for you irresponsible comment, and your fellow apc also heaped insults and mocked the little boy calling him all sorts of names and you cheered them on.

You are a hateful and bitter woman, if you like keep pretending and lying but I have bared my mind. Ever since I saw that comment of yours on PEG, every iota respect I had for you as a fellow woman just evaporated, i couldn't believe you could stool that low
I made an honest comment about PEJ. Yes I remember the comment: "I heard PEJ doesn't have biological children",wow! you TANoids misquoted my comment and blew it out of context by misinterpreting me just because I am an APC supporter.
Every comment I make is always misinterpreted by you folks,why?

Please,I am done with this thread. Don't bring me back to it!
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by melzabull(f): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beremx:
I made an honest comment about PEJ. Yes I remember the comment: "I heard PEJ doesn't have biological children",wow! you TANoids misquoted my comment and blew it out of context by misinterpreting me just because I am an APC supporter.
Every comment I make is always misinterpreted by you folks,why?

Please,I am done with this thread. Don't bring me back to it!
lmao. this is a modified version of that hateful comment no doubt. Cos i can swear down that the comment was worse than this pretencious and feeble defense you are trying to put here. Lets even assume that was your exact comment, as a fellow woman I felt slighted cos that was quite low coming from you, a supposed mother.

Anyway truth don dey commot small small sha, at least I didn't lie cheesy

Just let your conscience do the judgement #sisterly advice

Good day!

1 Like

Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by princdebola201(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Macelliot:

Are you done!

Annual Igbo festival holds in the United States...
No other tribe in Africa is being recognised in the U.S than the Igbo...

When we talk about business, CHINA, U.S, KOREA, JAPAN, AUSTRAILIA, MALAYSIA,
U.A.E(dubai)..
Igbo has stable, legal busines in this listed countries than the entire 200+ ethnic groups in Naija...

98% of Nigerians in British prisons are yoruba...

1.. List 20 recognised Igbo man company in US ,UK and CANDA , IRELAND ..I will List 30 recognised company established by a yoruba man in these countries

U made mention of Asia countries , I guess the business your flat head brothers operate there re cocaine business that's why even immigration officers knows them as renowned drug pushers in Asia ,

Just confirmed, the Next batch of IGBO
people to be executed by firing squad in
Indonesia:
Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison
Apart from the ones on death row, about
2008 IGBOS (including the ones killed
yesterday) are said to have been executed in
Indonesia since IGBOS started the DRUG
trade there decades ago.
The total so far means Indonesia may have
killed as many IGBOs as perhaps Boko
Haram, Maitesine and Fulani herdsmen.
IGBO drug dealers' imprisonment and firing
squad updates from Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos,
Cambodia, Thailand, China, Brazil,India, East

Is this the so call business in asia countries..?
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by gmachine: 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
your friend dey good things dey make money you dey sell piking for money
your husband dun sufer
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by nyabinghi(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
Impudent Greedy Bitchy Ogres(IGBO) a tribe of greedy and wicked souls. I am not suprised. That Woman go dey yab Muslims she go dey shout Jesus is Lord.
Re: Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
Macelliot:

SHUT UP!

This is first time I am seeing non-ogun...

Ogun state tops the list of RITUALISM in all ramifications...
heegboo half tooked over now. You half imported it to biafra grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serial POS Scammer Caught In Lagos, Says It's 1st Time / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed / Falae Identifies Kidnappers, 5 Docked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.