Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt (4315 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Toyota Siena To A Female Commercial Driver In Umuahia (Pics) / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS / Buhari Poses With His Former Driver In The Army And His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
An Hausa Policeman has shot a bus driver dead in mile 4 , wimpey over the picking.up of passengers at the junction, causing holdup from wimpey to rumuokuta....

There are police officer everywhere shooting tear gas to clear the road which
was block by buses and driver chanting over the intimation they face at the hands of policemen while carrying out their duties in rivers state...

Source: Today FM PH

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by dunkem21(m): 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
The 97% are now shooting the meagre 5%.

Thank God, its not Portharcourt road, Aba ..Yawa for don gas.

10 Likes

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Tunami(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
naija the zoological republic

6 Likes

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by deadZONE: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
undecided undecided kunu infiltration

6 Likes

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Sauce or .. Eye witness
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by ionsman: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
When will all these nonsense stop for crying out loud?

1 Like

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Sauce or .. Eye witness
ear witness. Radio PH just read out the news.

1 Like

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by dunkem21(m): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:

No make me laugh, Dharniel.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by papaejima1: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ahh, na that side I dey drive dey go now oo
OP oya provide live commentary so I can know what's up. I no wan use vex begin beat the nearest policeman oo grin grin

EDIT: I got to the place to see chaos!
The rumuokwuta police station was beefed up with armed policemen like a war was about to breakout.
Shortly after driving past the station, the traffic stopped moving and police began to rush forwards towards wimpey junction, then all of a sudden, all hell broke loose. They began to shoot everywhere. Guns and tear gas canisters began to rain down.
Well you can imagine the scenario. Every man kept a date with his feet! grin grin grin

The police advanced towards the youths that barricaded Wimpey Junction and were burning a tire by the road, all the while shooting, the youths decided that discretion is the better part of valor and voted with their feet.

All the while, I was forming CNN and discretely snapping away.
Then the police re-inforcements arrived, I counted 8 pickup and Hilux vehicles.
The youths at Orazi market junction refused to move, and dared the police to shoot!

The police did not shoot, they advanced carefully towards the youths and then one of the senior officers, maybe the DPO or someone high in rank began to talk to the angry youth.

While, that was going on, another over zealous MOPOL began to try to intimidate another man who was complaining about something. About four of them surrounded the man and one started hitting him, when the senior officer looked back and saw what was going on, he rushed to the officers with anger and began to scold them. Apparently he knew that the situation would have escalated had the policemen beat the man to the ground right in front of the protesting youths.

The situation was still tense when I left the scene, but by then Wimpey had been cleared and traffic was flowing freely while Ikwerre road from Orazi Junction was still closed.

Meanwhile, information has it that the bus driver stopped to drop a passenger and the Mopol asked him why he must drop the passenger there, the man wanted to move, then the police shot him. They say the dead man is from Ogoni and the wife is pregnant.

Story end!!!

lalasticlala ishilove seun oya the needful is needful.

1 Like

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by dunkem21(m): 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:

ear witness. Radio PH just read out the news.
LOL ..let's call lalasticlala then ..
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
papaejima1:

omoh no do o. Riot wan gbese 4 dat side naw naw.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by dunkem21(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
papaejima1:

Abeg confirm for us o ..

Pinshures included.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Op ur english sef jus dey make me laugh... Whch one be "has shoot" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Op ur english sef jus dey make me laugh... Whch one be "has shoot" cheesy

Lol. hector u no go understand.

1 Like

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Abeg confirm for us o ..
Pinshures included.
done now. lalasticlala come and watch pinshure o!
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:

Lol. hector u no go understand.
even d gbagaun sef kill pass d real bullet grin
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Delphi(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
When I heard the Governor gave the Police marching orders to uproot anything blocking the smooth operations on the road as to decongest the road, I was skeptical about getting an unblemished result. Regrettably, Nigerian Police are not well trained in civil matters. I hope an audit of Police actions be carried out as to forestall such future occurrence.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by stinggy(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:
An Hausa Policeman has shot a bus driver dead in mile 4 , wimpey over the picking of passengers at the junction, causing holdup from wimpey to rumuokuta....

was block by buses and driver chanting over the intimation they face at police
hand while carrying out their duties in rivers state...

Is this necessary?

...you should be able to tell us the driver's tribe too then, since you're going tribal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
Delphi:
When I heard the Governor gave the Police marching orders to uproot anything blocking the smooth operations on the road as to decongest the road, I was skeptical about getting an unblemished result. Regrettably, Nigerian Police are not well trained in civil matters. I hope an audit of Police actions be carried out as to forestall such future occurrence.

you Don't understand. The huasa policeman is bokoharam in police uniform out to kill biafrans. we will burn down all the police station in PH ugwuocha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
stinggy:

Is this necessary?

...you should be able to tell us the driver's tribe too then, since you're going tribal undecided

very very necessary. You have to understand the motive for the shooting.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:
The 97% are now shooting the meagre 5%.
Thank God, its not Portharcourt road, Aba ..Yawa for don gas.
But it happened in ABA last week na.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by stinggy(m): 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:

very very necessary. You have to understand the motive for the shooting.

Which is?
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
stinggy:

Which is?
boko haram has entered biafraland. they are masquerading as police officers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by papaejima1: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
dunkem21:

Abeg confirm for us o ..

Pinshures included.
Omo cane ur lane oo.
You wan pinshure abi, u hear say I be sahara reporter?

oh boy na true oo
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
papaejima1:

Omo cane ur lane oo.
You wan pinshure abi, u hear say I be sahara reporter?

oh boy na true oo

oya make we call director inform am sharperly. Every police station in ugwuocha must go down this night.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by stinggy(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:

boko haram has entered biafraland. they are masquerading as police officers.
I was expecting that.

I'm sure Buhari must have sent that officer(and more), isn't it?
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
stinggy:

I was expecting that.

I'm sure Buhari must have sent that officer(and more), isn't it?

Exactly.. His is one of terrorist buharis boys. He need to be taught a lesson like we Did to the zoo DPO in aba.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Mckennedy: 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:
An Hausa Policeman has shot a bus driver dead in mile 4 , wimpey over the picking.up of passengers at the junction, causing holdup from wimpey to rumuokuta....

was block by buses and driver chanting over the intimation they face at the hands of policemen while carrying out their duties in rivers state...

zoo animal police.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mckennedy:

zoo animal police.

Yes. the zoo animal police must be taught a bitter lesson. Oya easternlion come let's go and bomb all the police stations in ugwuocha.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by papaejima1: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Sporadic shooting right now
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by HopeAtHand: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Why not just say a policeman shoots driver.

I know adding Hausa is strategic to you.
Re: Huasa Police Officer Shoots Driver In Port Harcourt by EasternLion: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2015
shachris:

oya make we call director inform am sharperly. Every police station in ugwuocha must go down this night.

Whether u are the fake or alter ego of Shachris, u are being mischievous..

.to the police, for every action, there will surely be a corresponding reaction.

Not be small thing now, IGP go issue useless warnings

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nigeria May Remain Stagnant For Years / Awo's Resignation Letter After Biafran War And Gowon's Reply. / Unbelievable!!! See What President Buhari Did At World Leaders Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.