Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody (839 Views)

Quit Notice: Arewa Youths To Osinbajo, Sack NSA, DSS Boss, IG Or We Protest / How DSS Boss, Mamman Daura, Kyari Plan To Get Magu Redeployed To The Police / Reps Summon DSS Boss, Daura, Over Ekiti Assembly Invasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by DONSMITH123(m): 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
The Director-General of the Department of State Services, DSS, Lawal Musa Daura, yesterday promised not to witch-hunt anybody, even as he expressed his resolve to deal ruthlessly with those who sabotage the nation’s interests.

He stated this in response to allegations in some quarters that the agency which he heads was witch-hunting perceived enemies of President Muhammadu Buhari through its recent arrests and investigations.

The DSS boss, who was speaking in an Al-Jazeera programme monitored DAILY POST in Abuja, insisted that the Service will only act on valid petitions and not prejudiced information. He asserted that the agency will, in the course of carrying out its responsibilities, be accountable to all Nigerians and will not go contrary to the dictates of the law.

“Whatever comes before us with facts and figures, it will be dealt with equally as required by the law,” he said.

Daura, who came under intense criticism following the recent clampdown on alleged corrupt individuals and organisations, noted that, “Nigerians should closely watch and follow what we have started and what we will continue to do. I am sure they will not find us wanting.”

While assuring Nigerians of a more resolute and professional intelligence service that will be accountable to the Nigerian public, he affirmed that ongoing investigations and clampdown on corrupt persons and saboteurs of the nation’s interests would be sustained.

The nation’s chief spy reiterated that the DSS under his watch was poised to restore the confidence of citizens in the Service, which, he noted, has an all-encompassing mandate to protect the interest of the country.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/07/dss-boss-pledges-not-to-witch-haunt-anybody/

Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by INTROVERT(f): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
were they witch-haunting before?

1 Like

Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by DONSMITH123(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:

Help me ask am o
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by DONSMITH123(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
Am begining to suspect this man

1 Like

Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by dunkem21(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:

DONSMITH123:
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

chai this woman don book my space....

this look like fp this

let me book like three space first..i will be back
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
back to the matter!!! DSS are you telling us from your mind?

I need to know the truth...Nothing but the truth.
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Not only you my husband

1 Like

Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by DONSMITH123(m): 3:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

chai this woman don book my space....

this look like fp this

let me book like three space first..i will be back

this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by oluwaSmith1(f): 3:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
DONSMITH123:

this woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes?
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by Pierocash(m): 3:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please continue to clamp down on them.Akpabio.com. Let d wailing continue
Re: DSS Boss Pledges Not To Witch-haunt Anybody by DONSMITH123(m): 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

yes?

JUST CHECKING ON YOU O

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber Election: Patience Jonathan Dumps PDP, Backs APC Candidate, Sylva / OBJ, Gej’s Visit To Buhari Not To Stop Anti-graft War – presidency / Boko Haram Bomber Blows Self Up In Borno Market As Civilian Confronts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.