Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,900 members, 7,841,371 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

In Need Of Farmer Apprenticeship. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Farmer Apprenticeship. (388 Views)

Agribusiness Requires Apprenticeship Not E-books Or Seminars / Nasir Yammama: The Founder Of Verdant: The Farmer's Mobile Companion / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Farmer Apprenticeship. by IFEWALKER2: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2015
HELLO GUYS:
I want to go into full scale Crop Production( any crop would do for starters) . What I ask for from you "TOP NL FARMERS" is kind of like an apprenticeship (@ least 18 months) because I dont have any prior knowledge of this and I dont want to learn on my own.
I would like to attach myself to someone from a typical planting season to harvest and marketing, I would like to see all the headaches and hassles a farmer will see before reaping the fruits of his labor......
I stay in Ogun State and would look forward to Full Scale FARMERS in Ogun State to learn from.....
Please reach me on ifewalker2@yahoo.co.uk with your offer and price.
Whatsapp no: 08154445157
Re: In Need Of Farmer Apprenticeship. by koolpapa(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
I intend to start my plantain farm this month if you are serious and want to be part of it let me no but the farm is at Epe

(1) (Reply)

Fingerling, Post Fingerling And Buder Stock Available @ Famous Farm / Fingerling, Juvenile And Buder Stock Available @ Famous Farm Ilorin / Call Us We Give You The Best Agricultural Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.