Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die (822 Views)

Simply Shameless? See The Photos A Naija Babe Posted On Facebook / Haunting Last Photos Of People Taken Before They Die. / Why Do Cockroaches Flip Over When They Die? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Beachqueen59(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2015
1) VISIT YOUR VILLAGE.. OR ANY VILLAGE:- dont say you dont know your village and that you where born in the city, surely you must have a good friend whose villa you can visit and spend the chirstmas cuz life in the village can be very exciting.
2) GO SKINNY DIPPING IN A RIVER AT YOUR VILLAGE:- Because why not.
3) ON A GOOD DAY WAKE UP VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING AND HAVE A BATH IN THE RIVER:- Like i said before, why not.
4) GO FOR 2 WEEKS WITHOUT USING PHONE, TV OR COMPUTER:- Disconnect and connect with Nature.
5) OVERCOME YOUR FEARS:- what ever it is, be it public speaking etc go ahead and do it, no ones gonna kill ya.
6) CLIMB A TREE:- I dont even have to explain this, because climbing trees is awesome you know? Cuz there a chance you might fall.
7) MOVE OUT OF YOUR PARENTS HOUSE:- I was just joking, promise me you'll never do that.
cool GO ON A ROAD TRIP:- Preferably without getting murdered, stay away from abandoned houses nd uncompleted buildings and dont take advice from crusty ancient old men
9) HAVE A PET:- A dog, a cat, what ever floats your boat, these guys can never say anything wrong when your upset.
10) APPLY FOR BIG BROTHER:- Seriously? Your gonna ask?
11) GROW A BEARD AND LEAVE IT FOR AT LEAST MONTH:- Why? You alway look the same, thats why.
12) APPLY FOR A BUNCH OF DREAM JOBS YOU MIGHT NOT REALLY BE QUALLIFIED FOR:- You never know what could happen.
13) GO COMPLETLY COWSHIT ON AN EX WHO JUST CHEATED ON YOU:- Or did you wrong. Just dump a drink on his face and run away ( just around the time it happened nd nt like 5 years later. PS for ladies only)
13) EAT A MEAL GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR LAST:- Eat it now cuz shit happens, dont wait for when you think your about to die, only convicts get that kind of chance.
Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2015
Like seriously? I wana skydive, enta a hot air balloon, cross d atlantic ocean, shake d pope, kiss a gurl in d rain, fly a chopper, perform a guiness world record stunt!
Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Beachqueen59(f): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
Like seriously? I wana skydive, enta a hot air balloon, cross d atlantic ocean, shake d pope, kiss a gurl in d rain, fly a chopper, perform a guiness world record stunt!
me too, if you have the money, gimme a holla nd i just might be the girl doing these things with you. Lolzz wink

1 Like

Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Cutehector(m): 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beachqueen59:
me too, if you have the money, gimme a holla nd i just might dat girl doing these things with you. Lolzz wink
alryt, leme hav ur number so I'd gv u a holla wen I hv d money..

1 Like

Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by angieberry(f): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Very crappy bucket list embarassed
Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Beachqueen59(f): 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
angieberry:
Very crappy bucket list embarassed
got anything better share. Cuz i am just being realistic here.
Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Beachqueen59(f): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt, leme hav ur number so I'd gv u a holla wen I hv d money..
lolzz funny guy
Re: Things A Naija Person Should Do Before They Die by Cutehector(m): 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
Beachqueen59:
lolzz funny guy
nigerian girls tho

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Women On 20 Naira Note. / Check Out Selfie/Groupie In 1920 / Ogun State Government And One Of Her Money Making Agency.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.