Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper (1018 Views)

11 Things You Didn't Know About Leleti, The Actress Who Played "SARAFINA / Adekunlegold Proved That He Is The King Of Photoshop (+Pics) / Fathers' Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband; Calls Him "Her King Kong" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by hubs: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
Born in 1984, Nigerian hip-hop artist Vector Tha Viper turns 31 years-old today, 7 August, 2015.

Read: Vector is a year older.

Vector is currently one of the top acts in the Naija rap game. Also known to be a poet, songwriter and producer, his rap style has been compared to that of American rapper Jay Z.

Pulse Music has put together a list of things you should know about Vector Tha Viper.
The hip-hop act is originally from Ogun State. play

The hip-hop act is originally from Ogun State.

1. The rapper's real name is Olanrewaju Ogunmefun. His middle name is David.

2. He is the voice behind the 2009 Sprite radio commercial.

3. Vector was once part of a group called ‘Badder Boiz’. In 1999 they recorded their first demo. The group remained together until 2004.

4. His debut album 'State Of Surprise' was released on 29 October 2010. Following his solo debut, he has also released a sophomore album, two mixtapes and a couple of singles.
'State of surprise' play

'State of surprise'

5. In 2013, he and YSG Entertainment, the record label he was signed to at the time, had a fall out over a breach of contract which led to him being detained by police.

6. The lyricist is not signed to any record label. He is currently associated with a new imprint called G-Rap which he describes as a movement.

7. There was once beef between him and indigenous rapper Reminisce. Vector dissed him on Sauce Kid's 'Kitchen Street' in response, Reminisce dissed Vector on a track titled 'ATA'. On on 30 December, 2013, the two came together and put their differences aside. Reminisce recently featured on Vector's 'King kong' remix.

SEE MORE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/11-things-you-should-know-about-king.html

Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by treasuredbygod(f): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
HBD!
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
Ok nd HBD to Vector
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
so because he's being compared to Jay that's why he went ahead and completely ripped off imagery from Jay's "on to the next" for his King Kong remix video abi?? undecided Jonsine man.....

HBD sha......
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by iamkingzlee(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
Oondun!!! grin happy Earthstrong VEC!!!
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by beau49: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
31years shocked

And here I am thinking he is in his twenties.....
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 07, 2015
Wow he's older than I thought he was

Happy birthday!

His new song 8 is everything
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by Kingblingz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wow he's older than I thought he was

Happy birthday!

His new song 8 is everything
I See u rocking that designer maybe I should give u a reminder that if love is blind mine is blinder than the most.... Vector is a beat murderer
Re: 11 Things You Should Know About The ‘king Kong’ Rapper by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kingblingz:
I See u rocking that designer maybe I should give u a reminder that if love is blind mine is blinder than the most.... Vector is a beat murderer
As innnnnn
I don't usually like all these Naija rappers who rap in English
But vector killed that song

And the melody is sexy wink

(1) (Reply)

How Akshay Kumar Became One Of The World's Highest-paid Actors / Runs Girl Who Wants To Be A Popular Actress Through Juju Duped & Stripped / Wizkid, Flavour And Others Excite Fans In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.