Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (45572 Views)

30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Mcowubaba: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:
If this news was related to Muslims, we would have had posts preaching to us about how Islam is bad and Christianity is where the light is. Where are ye hypocrites?
So far no post blaming Christianity for the action of the pastor. How convenient.....
invalid point...
The issue is that when Muslims perpetrate their evil acts, it has foundation in the Quran nd Islamic doctrines unlike in Christain cases....eg..Jihad, Pedophile, Suicide bombing, killing of infidels, 40 virgins reward..but the Holy BIBLE clrealy spells against EVIL..can we say the same about ISIS sowi i mean Islam...undecided
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by bigiyaro(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:
If this news was related to Muslims, we would have had posts preaching to us about how Islam is bad and Christianity is where the light is. Where are ye hypocrites?
So far no post blaming Christianity for the action of the pastor. How convenient.....
pls even compare christainity with islamabad, go n compare light n darkness first.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by olapluto(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Dis re nt Christians but fake Christians. D Bible said it all.....
Matt7:15 - 'Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves.'
Matt24:5 - 'For many shall come in my name....'
Matt24:11 - 'And many false prophets shall rise and shall deceive many'
Matt24:12 - 'And because iniquity shall abound d love of many shall wax cold.'

So get ur facts right before u mak any Judgement.
Fake Christians are still Christians. As much as there exist 'fake Christians', there abounds 'fake Muslims' like Boko Haram.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by olapluto(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mcowubaba:
invalid point...
The issue is that when Muslims perpetrate their evil acts, it has foundation in the Quran nd Islamic doctrines unlike in Christain cases....eg..Jihad, Pedophile, Suicide bombing, killing of infidels, 40 virgins reward..but the Holy BIBLE clrealy spells against EVIL..can we say the same about ISIS sowi i mean Islam...undecided
bigiyaro:
pls even compare christainity with islamabad, go n compare light n darkness first.

Welcome ye hypocrites of Nairaland. You've come 3 pages late. How was today's fellowship?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by DharmyYinks: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
iameugene:
B now they are saying fake christian... If it was an imam they wont hear you say fake imam undecided
I gav u proof.... stop ranting
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by allcomage: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:
NO MATTER WHAT ,ISLAMABAD .
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by jcross19: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
dre11:

A pastor in Anambra State has been nabbed for raping a 13-year-old girl during the church's night vigil.

http://pulse.ng/gist/devil-incarnate-pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-girl-during-night-vigil-id4051598.html

which road in anambra that lead to portharcout.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by jcross19: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:

Fake Christians are still Christians. As much as there exist 'fake Christians', there abounds 'fake Muslims' like Boko Haram.
today is friday and muslims want to respond to other news where islamic cleric was raping his prey. The news is fake because there is no road that port but to imo state.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by DharmyYinks: 7:30pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:

Boko harams are nt fake Muslims. Dey re Muslims. Wat dey re doing is allowed in ur so called quran. But d Bible and Christianity is against wat dis false pastors re doing wich makes dem illegal/fake Christians.

Check my previous post,I backed my point wit Bible references.

If u can,show me in ur quran dat jihad is not der. Wat abt ISIS,Al-Shabaab,ISIL etc dey re all Islamic terrorists groups.

Can u just name one just one Christian terrorist group u know. I repeat just one Christian terrorist group u know
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by bigiyaro(m): 7:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:

Welcome ye hypocrites of Nairaland. You've come 3 pages late. How was today's fellowship?
Jesus can still save u.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2015
The rate at which cases of sexual harassment and rape are being reported, including those who even kill their victims, one will be asking whether commercial sex workers have downed tools.

Our existence is continuously being threatened by people who have refused to control their urges.

This growing trend is becoming increasingly worrisome. Unfortunately, women and children are the usual victims of this ugly crime. The state must rise to the occasion and protect our society. A rape victim is never ever the same!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by prospero15(m): 7:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Who called flashed these shameless, sex-starved men in warehouses everywhere to the work of the ministry?

Lol..nooo..it was a wrong number
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by masseratti: 7:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
yibooo again.
stop this non sense please,btw am Yoruba, we all have bad eggs among us no matter the tribe.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 07, 2015
masseratti:
stop this non sense please,btw am Yoruba, we all have bad eggs among us no matter the tribe.

my reason for making that statement is because most topic about ritualist and the likes that are getting to FP are mostly from the east...
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Abugab(m): 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
dfrost:

It's really worrisome honestly. I'll continue to blame parents (75%) for such incidents. What deliverance can not be done in the presence of the parents? Are they too busy to stay with the LO or what? Poor kid will have to cope with the trauma for the rest of her life. cry

I think there is need to preach 'No hidden deliverance' from now.
The Pastor could have used words like the Lord said I should take her in for a one on one deliverance and lots more lies they tell in the name of God these days.
I really pity the poor little girl as she will start having trust issues now based on the betrayed trust by the Pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by delectablegyal(f): 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
Berrymoss:
lipsrsealed

See bobby.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by weyreypey: 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2015
dre11:

A pastor in Anambra State has been nabbed for raping a 13-year-old girl during the church's night vigil.

http://pulse.ng/gist/devil-incarnate-pastor-rapes-13-yr-old-girl-during-night-vigil-id4051598.html

hmmm
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Chubhie: 7:47pm On Aug 07, 2015
ijustdey:

and he had to allow himself to be used as a scape goat.....

anyway....... the Bible says flee from any appearance of sexual sin, but he decided to embrace it and create the room for it
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by olapluto(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Boko harams are nt fake Muslims. Dey re Muslims. Wat dey re doing is allowed in ur so called quran. But d Bible and Christianity is against wat dis false pastors re doing wich makes dem illegal/fake Christians.

Check my previous post,I backed my point wit Bible references.

If u can,show me in ur quran dat jihad is not der. Wat abt ISIS,Al-Shabaab,ISIL etc dey re all Islamic terrorists groups.

Can u just name one just one Christian terrorist group u know. I repeat just one Christian terrorist group u know
You come across as someone who doesnt know, doesnt want to know, and thinks he knows. What do you know about the Quran? Please find time to read the Quran before referring to it.
As for the Christian terrorist groups, Lords resistance Army is one. Joseph Kony?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by verycheese: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:
when we say BH, isis n Co are not practicing islam, they want to decapitate us but now they will come n tell us a pastor isn't a christian
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by neocortex: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:
CAN has to act fast in stopping the emergence of new churches and verify the existing ones.
Why do we now have thieves, serial rapists, pedophiles, liars, scammers, cultists and occultic people parading themselves as pastors and clerics?
This trend of evil activities by pastors and clerics must have to stop by fire by thunder before they tarnish the image of Christianity

CAN has no right nor power to vet the establishment of churches.
Not even FG has that power.
We are in a free country where freedom of Religion/Association is guaranteed.
The only remedy is to keep exposing the evil pastors.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by neocortex: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2015
This is why listening to Spiritual prophecies is dangerous ,
see where holy spirit's ministration has led this paedophile.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by masseratti: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:

my reason for making that statement is because most topic about ritualist and the likes that are getting to FP are mostly from the east...
but you are aware of the ritualist den in Ibadan last year,my brother bad ppl are everywhere jare

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Dopenigga(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Pastors dis days hmmm.......... cryPastors dis days hmmm..........
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
masseratti:
but you are aware of the ritualist den in Ibadan last year,my brother bad ppl are everywhere jare

sokka, yeah i heard of it...
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Mcowubaba: 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:

I don't have time for this childish dabble...
Which 1 is 3 pages late undecided ..Do u think I spend my lifetime on Nairaland Forum..FYI I just login few minutes ago!!!
What the Pastor did was pure Evil, I am not defending him..but the point I am making is that he did not do it based on any Christian Doctrine/belief or scripture...can we say the same about Boko haram, Taliban, Al shabab, IsIL eh ...
Pls if you are not ready to engage me in a meaningful and logical debate don't bother replying me!!!! Before u quote me again nd write "hypocrite" ..argue, bring facts not bring up irrelevant issues as why I am on the 3 page WTH undecided....if u hav nothing to say...Au revior!!!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Amack(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:
CAN has to act fast in stopping the emergence of new churches and verify the existing ones.
Why do we now have thieves, serial rapists, pedophiles, liars, scammers, cultists and occultic people parading themselves as pastors and clerics?
This trend of evil activities by pastors and clerics must have to stop by fire by thunder before they tarnish the image of Christianity
they no know there job.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by ogedax: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2015
Seriously one has to be very careful with this so called men of god or devil,he was actually looking for a virgin to get more power to deceive people in the name of God,miracle seekers beware.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Berrymoss(f): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
shocked
delectablegyal:

See bobby.
shocked
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Mcowubaba: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:

You come across as someone who doesnt know, doesnt want to know, and thinks he knows. What do you know about the Quran? Please find time to read the Quran before referring to it.
As for the Christian terrorist groups, Lords resistance Army is one. Joseph Kony?
Don't deceive anybody....Lords resistance Army is not a Christian terrorist group....the are just a terrorist group who initially had foundation from a woman "claiming" the Holy spirit told her to carry out a revolution in Uganda...it has no background anywhere near Christianity..don't be gullible..stop deceiving yourself cheesy
Read more about them here - www.warchild.org.uk/issues/the-lords-resistance-army
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lies from the pit of hell.Why is the location of the church not mentioned?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by neocortex: 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2015
ijustdey:

the evil spirits was tormenting the fake pastor and not the girl.

he should have done deliverance for himself rather than the bedroom deliverance he has done to the poor kid

What makes you think he is fake ? because he got exposed ?
Many Daddy G.Os are doing worse behind closed door.

This rapist must rot in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Men Park Their Cars On Ajah Road To Fight (Pics, Video) / Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin / White Lady Calls Out Nigerian Man For 'Scamming' Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.