Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,538 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil (45563 Views)

30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun / Cultists Who Raped Girl During Initiation Arested In Delta. PICS / Pastor Rapes 13-Year-Old-Boy In Awka, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by raphy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2015
chai konji no deystay one place angry
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by chiefogabo: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
End time pastor! See why I see religion as a fraud?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by AreaFada2: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
i know what i am saying. Like one picture i saw like dat. The girl was wearing a cloth with an inscription written at the back of the shirt which says "can you f*ck". Now, tink about dat too. Only dat i dont have the picture but yu may knw abt it.
That girl can be illiterate or never read the inscription for all you know.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Firevinci(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Where are these pastors coming from angry

Rape again angry

I think somebody needs 2015 strokes of cane on his manhood to exorcise those kanji spirits

Maybe the poster below me will do so cool
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Abugab(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
neocortex:

CAN has no right nor power to vet the establishment of churches.
Not even FG has that power.
We are in a free country where freedom of Religion/Association is guaranteed.
The only remedy is to keep exposing the evil pastors.

Going by your submission, we don't need CAN, PFN and even the church
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by 400billionman: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Abugab:
CAN has to act fast in stopping the emergence of new churches and verify the existing ones.
Why do we now have thieves, serial rapists, pedophiles, liars, scammers, cultists and occultic people parading themselves as pastors and clerics?
This trend of evil activities by pastors and clerics must have to stop by fire by thunder before they tarnish the image of Christianity

American wonder pastors who must drive infinity jeep or escalade even if their members don't have food to eat..
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2015
olapluto:
If this news was related to Muslims, we would have had posts preaching to us about how Islam is bad and Christianity is where the light is. Where are ye hypocrites?
So far no post blaming Christianity for the action of the pastor. How convenient.....

People usually condemn Islam when it comes to terrorism and insurgency, mainly because adherents of Islam keep shouting that Islam is a religion of peace, while what we see around us points to the reverse. ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda, Al Shabab etc are all operated by Muslims who keep on claiming to be following the instructions of Allah. Even the Quran has numerous verses from which these insurgents get inspiration. So why won't other people condemn Islam whenever such news arise?

However, when it comes to moral decadence among clerics, it isn't limited to any religion. It's seen in all religions, and is simply a reflection of the weakness of the human nature. That is why condemnations rarely fly around when such news are reported.
Christians don't usually condemn Islam when news of sexual impropriety is reported. It is as much in Christianity as it is in Islam.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
yibooo again.
Wetin happen Mr Boko Haram?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2015
Kingscee:
Wetin happen Mr Boko Haram?
are you yibooo?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by delectablegyal(f): 9:19pm On Aug 07, 2015
Berrymoss:
shocked shocked

Nice boobs.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by ihesiuloa(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dharniel:
yibooo again.
But I'm very sure you read the story of the Yoruba girl who committed suicide for love" by drinking poising.. You never said yoooruba again!
It only goes a long way to show how st*p*d you truly are and also showing where you are coming from.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by 1stHola: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
Stupíd religion to ever exist sad far worst and brutal than any religion to ever exist.
How can a sane human call the bible the world of God?
As long as brutality, idol worshiping, sex promotion,
"pedophilěling" and all sorts of immoralities are concerned,
THE BIBLE HAS IT ALL.

CHECK THIS SHÎTS OUT

*Any person who curseth his mother or father,
must be killed. ( Leviticus 20:9 ) Have you ever
done that?
What da fùck
* If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both
the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus
20:10 ).
I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that
one to be enforced?
* Psychics, wizards, and so on are to be stonedto death.
(Leviticus 20:27 ) hmn
* If a priest's daughter is a LovePeddler, she is to be burnt
at the stake. (Leviticus 21:9 ) hmn
Omg! Your God even hates black people
* People who have flat noses, or is blind or lame, cannot go
to an altar of God (Leviticus21:17-18 )
ANOTHER SHOCKER
* If anyone, even your own family suggests worshipping
another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )
Wow!
CHRI SATANITY IS SUCH A "PEACEFOOL" RELIGION

Hmmm !

*** Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )
This shows you that it really is scary that people want to
make the Bible part of the law.
Not to mention it sheds light on why Christians are so
overly oppressive to those who don't share their belief. Sick,
sick, sick. It can also be said that any person who uses the
Bible to justify beating a homosexual, is a hypocrite if he
doesn't adhere to all of these laws.
MAKE THUNDER FIRE ALL OF UNA
BASTĄRD MISERABLE SENSELESS HYPOCRITES
cc: sonofananimal1, opiaku, OREMUSSANCTUS, etc

And to matrix789 ,

Please tell me which worst in your so-called word of God
stupíd Bible
*Exodus 21:7-10
covers the rules of selling your daughter for sex , her
master making her marry him, and then her role if he wants
more wives. I see the woman's viewand feelings mattered
quite a bit here.
** Exodus 22:16-17 is a real good one.
If a man sleeps with an unwed virgin , he must marry her.
But if her father refuses to give her to the man, then the
man must pay the "pay money according to the dowry of
virgins"... is this crazy or what? I can see it now...
See this
Man: Hi sir, I just fùcked your virgin
daughter, and now must marry her.
Father: There is no way my little girl is
marrying you, punk!
Man: Okay, well then here's the $5 I have to
give you then.
Father: YAY!!!
*** In Deuteronomy 22:28-29 it says that if a man rapěs a
virgin, he must marry her and also pay her father 50 shekels
for humbling her.
How wild is that, do you think that would fly today?
AND THE GREATEST OF IT ALL

1 Samuel 18:25-27 may just be one of the most disgusting
things ever written .
Saul sells his daughter to David. But he didn't want money,
noooooo, that would be too normal...
HE WANTED 100 PENÍS from Philistine men.
David gave him 200 PENÎSES .
What the hell is with PENÍS? Couldn't he get ears? Or how about fingers?

This is disgusting
And women certainly be offended that one of their kind was
traded for 200 bits of severed penisěs.
Smh sad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
ihesiuloa:

But I'm very sure you read the story of the Yoruba girl who committed suicide for love" by drinking poising.. You never said yoooruba again!
It only goes a long way to show how st*p*d you truly are and also showing where you are coming from.

i was just being sacarstic, so please don't take it P...
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by cap28: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2015
Is there any reason why NL continues to post ra.pe stories, this is really becoming extremely depressing, isn't there anything positive happening in Nigeria? embarassed
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by ijustdey: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chubhie:
The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak.

because he hasn't mortify his fleshy desire. he is not dead to the list if the flesh and allow the spirit to rule over him
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Chubhie: 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2015
ijustdey:

because he hasn't mortify his fleshy desire. he is not dead to the list if the flesh and allow the spirit to rule over him
Just pray a temptation beyond what your capacitor can carry doesn't come your way. We all have limits as human beings.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by ijustdey: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
Chubhie:
Just pray a temptation beyond what your capacitor can carry doesn't come your way. We all have limits as human beings.

HE says..... I won't allow temptation that's is above your faith to come to you. HE knows your limit as a "child of God" and won't allow temptation greater than that to come your way..........

so, I believe this wasn't a temptation but its him obey the fleshy desire..... which are the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and pride of life
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2015
easiest:
All you christians when are you going to learn the tactis all your pastors plays?
There are no God fearing pastor again, take or leave it.
I'll rather pray directly to my God instead of going thru any pastore.
May God guid you aright.

You are judging by what you see in Nigeria. It is NOT that way in the rest of the world. Real Pastors and ministers don't claim to be 'prophets etc' and the focus is on spiritual matters not this primitive 'prosperity gospel'.

Real pastors don't post on facebook with false promises of wealth by the end of the year if you type 'Amen' etc. They don't 'prophesy' about stupid elections and plane crashes etc (especially 'after the event').

Outside of Nigeria you rarely see these practices so please do not judge Christianity by the disgraceful actions of a minority of people.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by simdam500(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
TeamSimple:
1million likes for you..They are always fast to attack islam instead of the offender,but when it's a case of a pastor,they are fastest finger to seperate the offender from his religion. Because to them Christianity is the only perfect religion. As far as am concern the pastor acted based on biblical teachings.
cheesy U started ur context well but at d bolded was out of frustration or i'll say u wana pay back in d same coin which shouldn't be...

We need to learn to not castigate other religion just to justify we are in d right path of religion. Wisdom is needed!
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Berrymoss(f): 10:37pm On Aug 07, 2015
delectablegyal:

Nice boobs.
huh wia u see am
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by bejeria101(m): 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2015
Did moses leave the rod behind,thought he took it. Why dis type deliverance? The demon go fear ya usb? Na wa o
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by IYANGBALI: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Were pastor,him body don full dey throwey. Another one from the land of the rising sun grin
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by itunity007(m): 12:10am On Aug 08, 2015
all dis useless igbo man eeeeeeee kill me sharperly
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2015
The 'pastor' practiced his act in lagos or ogun or somewhere around the west!
Kai! My igbo bois. See what the spirit of biafra is doing to u ppl #smh
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Evaromantik(m): 1:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Everything,everytime is dis my fegge nawaa o........ife n' emekwa n'ime OTU
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Night what? Any of my sister that try that,na kill I go kill am, I don't believe in these fake pastors, I have even stop going to church, I have my believe in law of Moses period,Pastors my foot.
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by nwakaibeya1: 2:00am On Aug 08, 2015
Behold,just like Jesuschrist declared when he came before ,many humanbeings are bound to loss and no matter how you pump truth into them they prefer to dwell in tradition of men and what is in vogue just like the sameritan woman who encountered Jesuschrist and never believed she met the Messiah rather she was busy claiming bornagain and telling story about how she speaks in tongues and Abraham will appear and doing fasting and night vigil and until she was told about her past and present before she managed to accept the truth&revelation and her descendants are still in existence today and claiming to love jesuschrist and even sleeps on the same bed with Jesuschrist? Who is fooling who humanbeigns we ask you?Mathew 13.13 makes it clear that humans dont understand the parables of the truth in the bible and Acts 28, 26 makes it more clearer and that's why even after reading from genesis to revelation evil family wickedness, witches and wizards still feast on you because you lack the light the mantle the power that be which real JESUSCHRIST promised and gives to those who truly locate him. Why do u fast if a witch and native doctor and the occult people does not fast and u are afraid of them?or dont you know that Jesuschrist owns the weapons that they use and even in your fasting and all still you are afraid ? Can't you see that the power&light of real JESUSCHRIST is lacking in you and such that you must search for that light that real Jesuschrist proclaimed and said i am the light of the world?so that you are feared just like the evil ones fear the real JESUSCHRIST and as we said it is only the evil people that knows who real JESUSCHRIST is but humanbeings continue to pretend&suppress the truth, why?because just like Jesuschrist declared many humanbeings are bound to loss no matter how you pump truth into them they prefer to dwell in tradition and what is in vogue just like the sameritan woman who encountered Jesuschrist and never believed she met the Messiah rather she was busy claiming bornagain and telling story about how she speaks in tongues and Abraham will appear and doing fasting and night vigil and until she was told about her past and present before she managed to accept the truth&revelation and her descendants are still in existence today and claiming to love jesuschrist and even sleeps on the same bed with Jesuschrist? Who is fooling who humanbeigns we ask you?
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by Nobody: 3:03am On Aug 08, 2015
Konjitivitis na im hook pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by chimetek(m): 5:00am On Aug 08, 2015
By their fruit we shall know them. Members pls take heel oo

Pastor don fall hand

All off una offering don go

Sings of the end playing out b4 our eyes

Days of sodom becoming better than this days
Re: Pastor Rapes 13-yr-old Girl During Night Vigil by TeamSimple(m): 6:27am On Aug 08, 2015
simdam500:
cheesy U started ur context well but at d bolded was out of frustration or i'll say u wana pay back in d same coin which shouldn't be...

We need to learn to not castigate other religion just to justify we are in d right path of religion. Wisdom is needed!
Truth from you,i also wish same. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Who Poisoned Customers At A Restaurant In Ogoja, Cross River Arrested (Photo / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User / Jealous Gay Lovers Fight In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.