Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With (508 Views)

How To Write Good/lengthy Content On A Niche You Know Nothing About / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. / If You Are Blogging In The Education/campus Gists Niche, You Need To Read This ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by Kangol99(m): 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2015
Hello guys!
I came across this while i was browsing now and i must let you see this. Because this is the secret that can make anyone successful.
Check it out yourself! A post from Allegandro!

For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With

We all did hear about the interesting niches, the niches that make the BIG money. We also know that if the niches is enormous, you can be successful. Sure there are IM (Internet Marketers) who are successful within days, but let’s be honest for each of them 99 fail in the same niches.
Infact most of you probably know this from first hand.
1. You start
2. You invest
3. You FAIL! Why do you fail?
Several reasons.
1. You don’t know your niche good enough.
2. You don’t have the budget.
3. The niche is overcrowded.
4. You don’t know what to write about.
5. It’s boring and dull.
6. It feels to much like a real job.
7. You give up to fast.
8. Etc. etc. etc.

But what if there is a niche that takes most of it away, that is almost a guarantee for YOUR success. Well there is, that niche does exist.
And the good thing is.
1. It’s almost never overcrowded.
2. You always have material to write and generate content.
3. It never feels like a real job.
4. And you WILL make MONEY!!
So what niche am I talking about?
The niche you have is the one

Continue reading: https://younginfopreneurs./2015/06/22/for-beginners-the-niche-you-will-always-make-money-with/
Re: For Beginners: The Niche You Will Always Make Money With by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2015
Choosing The Right Blogging Niche And Making The Real Profits

Has far has blogging is concerned now niche blogging is the most profitable, firstly what is niche blogging? Niche blogging is blogging on a particular aspect, or a group of aspect e.g. Technology, health, Foods, Internet marketing, Football/sports and much more. And also niche blogging can go has deep has running a football blog for a street or community of a town.

Niche Blogging Profits

Niche Blogging Is not limited so if you want to start a blog you will definitely find a niche you have great passion for, this will lead us to how you can pick the right niche to blog about and make real profits form

Things To Consider When Choosing A Niche To Blog About
Passion: passion is the most important thing needed if you want to enter the blogging blog sphere, because having passion for a particular niche will make you a professional in that niche and you won’t run out of ideas and article because the passion will always be there to drive you. Donald Trump said “Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.” so when you want to choose a niche to blog about and to make real profits from I will advise you choose a niche you really have interest and passion for.

Niche Competition: Who are the Big Dogs in the niche you have passion for? Let take this for example. Let say Facebook is a blog and you have passion for the same thing Facebook is blogging about and know Facebook is well know so it will be hard for your new blog to also be know to others why because the Big Dogs in your niche are already dominating. So when you have choosen the niche you have passion for you also have to consider the niche competition,

continue reading Choosing The Right Blogging Niche And Making The huge Profits

(1) (Reply)

5 Important SOFTWARES All PC Users Must Have / Wapmasters In Nairaland, I Need Your Help Please! / The Fatest Online Secured E-currency Exchanger With Lowest Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.