Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. (8793 Views)

Fully Managed Semi VPS Server for High Traffic Sites - WordPress, e-Commerce etc / How Does Adsense Pay Bloggers / At What Naira Exchange Rate Does Adsense Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by KvnqPrezo(m): 2:56am On Aug 20, 2016
Pleae how does adsense work...some niche pay low?? or its depending on the niche?

please make me inderstand...
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by orlabass(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2016
Space booked
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by kokolinxum: 6:12am On Aug 20, 2016
Your pay is determined by your traffic.... Not niche,...I even think is niche that determine ya traffic not pay.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Mosthandsomeboy(m): 6:12am On Aug 20, 2016
It depends on How many click the post of adsense r

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by joey150(m): 6:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Mostly dependent on how many times your ads are clicked on.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by adeoba2008(m): 6:15am On Aug 20, 2016
its all about traffic
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by bobo65(m): 6:17am On Aug 20, 2016
Booked
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Ericardo7(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2016
grabs seat. *lemme learn*
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by bobo65(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2016
joey150:
Mostly dependent on how many times your ads are clicked on.

.. ... .
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by DaPhilosopher(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2016
hmmm! brb
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:22am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
Pleae how does adsense work...some niche pay low?? or its depending on the niche?

Niche

And the second is traffic.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by joey150(m): 6:23am On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Niche
And the second is traffic.
I doubt, has nothing to do with niche really or which does nl belong to? . Its just traffic and ad clicks

bobo65:

Doubt if it's ads o
Seun gets money once any thing is clicked on nl

Adsense dey nl?? Haha my uc adblock dey really work..because i dont see jack!

That said,high traffic can also give you cash, But the main cash comes from actual clicks on the posted ad.

2 Likes

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Actually..
Google adsense works like this;
Assuming you are now an active member of Google adsense and you presently have a google adsense account...Continue Reading..

Like you said high traffic,high money.
Yes,If you have a lot of traffic which heads to your blog..you will earn really high not minding if the money generated per click is low.

And sometimes your blog niche can also make you to earn low per click.
Some blog niches,there per clicks are higher,while some are lower.

Example..Blog niches like ;Internet Marketing
Blogging tips
Make money
Travel
Degree courses
Health
Web design
Technology
Scholarships
Etc

There clicks are higher and it ranges from $0.94 to $1.02

Because an advertiser will not mind paying $3 per click,for anyone that will click on his ad,and he might be advertising on a niche called Web designs.

Google wants their share too,google takes 40% and you as the publisher takes %60.

So all this boring niches tend to get low income per click because the niche is dry and maybe 3% of advertisers go that way.

But in a situation your blog niche breeds low income per click,when you get a lot of traffic,everything will be normal.

In addition to what I just explained,
I have a Blog traffic tutorial that will yield you upto 30k unique visitors per day.

Yes..30,000...they're not bots,they're real humans like you and I.

In business you need to go higher places in other to achieve what you want.

I also have 5,000 active email accounts for sale.

So when contacting me,indicate the one you want.
Either blog traffic tutorial or 5,000 active email accounts...All at a moderate price.

Whatsapp » 08102906262
Gmail » PintechyTeam@gmail.com

Goodluck!

8 Likes

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by gj22(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
It depends on How many click the post of adsense

Wetin you dey find for hall2 carpark?

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by gj22(m): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2016
bobo65:

Doubt if it's ads o
Seun gets money once any thing is clicked on nl

Lol. This is wrong and It's not that simple.

Here is a great explanation

Mrsparrow:

Actually..
Assuming you are now an active member of Google adsense and you presently have a google adsense account...Continue Reading..
Yes,If you have a lot of traffic which heads to your blog..you will earn really high not minding if the money generated per click is low.
Blogging tips
Make money
Travel
Degree courses
Health
Web design
Technology
Scholarships
Etc
Because an advertiser will not mind paying $3 per click,for anyone that will click on his ad,and he might be advertising on a niche called Web designs.
Google wants their share too,google takes 40% and you as the publisher takes %60.
So all this boring niches tend to get low income per click because the niche is dry and maybe 3% of advertisers go that way.
But in a situation your blog niche breeds low income per click,when you get a lot of traffic,everything will be normal.
I have a Blog traffic tutorial that will yield you upto 30k unique visitors per day.
Either blog traffic tutorial or 5,000 active email accounts...All at a moderate price.
Whatsapp » 08102906262
Goodluck!
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:30am On Aug 20, 2016
kokolinxum:
Your pay is determined by your traffic.... Not niche,...I even think is niche that determine ya traffic not pay.

Hmmmmmmm

You again?

NL'ders correct me where i may go wrong.

1. Niche - Will determine the IP that will visit your site. E.g, Google Ads clicks from country like Uk, and US will pay high than Nigeria. Scan this, you have a one niche blog like www.Fastesttech.com (one niche blog, only Technology) which has an international content compare to www.Brainnewsng.com which may really pull Nigerian IP to itself cos it is not a one niche blog.

Note: Nigerian IP no longer pays like in the early days of blogging. Possible cause, the fake stance and too much blogs in the Nigerian blogosphere.

2. Traffic: they more visitors to your site, the more click you will get.

Sometimes Just impression (A process where an ad is visible to your site visitor) will get you paid if any ad is not click when high traffic is recorded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Internetguru: 6:36am On Aug 20, 2016
All of una don get site finish.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by bobo65(m): 6:37am On Aug 20, 2016
Sharp sharp biz

I'll msg u sharperly

We got alot to talk about

Mrsparrow:

Actually..

Blogging tips
Make money
Travel
Degree courses
Health
Web design
Technology
Scholarships
Etc

Whatsapp » 08102906262

Goodluck!
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by bobo65(m): 6:39am On Aug 20, 2016
gj22:

Lol. This is wrong and It's not that simple.

Here is a great explanation

joey150:

I doubt, has nothing to do with niche really or which does nl belong to? . Its just traffic and ad clicks

Adsense dey nl?? Haha my uc adblock dey really work..because i dont see jack!

That said,high traffic can also give you cash, But the main cash comes from actual clicks on the posted ad.

Thanks
Guess I'm learning grin

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by gj22(m): 6:42am On Aug 20, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm

You again?

NL'ders correct me where i may go wrong.

1. Niche - Will determine the IP that will visit your site. E.g, Google Ads clicks from country like Uk, and US will pay high than Nigeria. Scan this, you have a one niche blog like www.Fastesttech.com (one niche blog, only Technology) which has an international content compare to www.Brainnewsng.com which may really pull Nigerian IP to itself cos it is not a one niche blog.

2. Traffic: they more visitors to your site, the more click you will get.

Sometimes Just impression (A process where an ad is visible to your site visitor) will get you paid if any ad is not click when high traffic is recorded.
recorded.[/quote]

1) not ip. Blogs fall under different categories /niches. Let's take for instance 2 categories / niches (health and social networking). Now, someone who is selling a drug will most likely pay more to advertise in the health niche than in the social networking niche and a social networking app like Facebook will most likely pay more to advertise in the social networking niche than health niche.

2)yes, kind of. But correlation doesn't always imply causation. The correct statement will be..." the more traffic you get, the more likely your ads will get clicked". Some advertisers also pay per impression.

Check out my app in my signature
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by bobo65(m): 7:01am On Aug 20, 2016
gj22:
recorded.

1) not ip. Blogs fall under different categories /niches. Let's take for instance 2 categories / niches (health and social networking). Now, someone who is selling a drug will most likely pay more to advertise in the health niche than in the social networking niche and a social networking app like Facebook will most likely pay more to advertise in the social networking niche than health niche.

2)yes, kind of. But correlation doesn't always imply causation. The correct statement will be..." the more traffic you get, the more likely your ads will get clicked". Some advertisers also pay per impression.

Check out my app in my signature

Ur app is cool
I think seun needs to verify it or possibly buy it from u cos not much ppl will wanna share their login, esp biz ppl

I need ur WhatsApp digits
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by jazinogold(m): 7:12am On Aug 20, 2016
It depends on ur niche n traffic!

Imagine if you have 3rd mainland bridge type of traffic daily and you are in a gossip niche like LIB!

or

your traffic is Oshodi type of traffic daily and your niche is P.o.r*

my brother before the end of the year...you go buy house for banana island!

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by BlindAngel: 7:30am On Aug 20, 2016
bobo65:
Sharp sharp biz
I'll msg u sharperly
We got alot to talk about
. Bro be careful. Don't say i din't warn you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by honestivo(m): 7:32am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls can some one help to put more light on this for a new comer or an intended. (Bloger)
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by hits234: 7:33am On Aug 20, 2016
Get clicks from UK n US n you'll be da luckiest night on Earth
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by honestivo(m): 7:38am On Aug 20, 2016
Pls what is adsense all about. An intended bloger
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by verabetsy(f): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2016
forget adsense if you are a student and apply for this scholarship

http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/08/20162017-world-bankmoribund-foundation.html?m=1
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by zibi5: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Traffic
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by jamesy212(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2016
The major ingredients needed to make money via AdSense are:
1. Right Niche Selection: you have to select the right niche if you really want to make money online. Entertainment pays lesser than health, make money, blogging and other niches
2. Huge Traffic: it is assumed that 10% of people who visits your blog clicks your ad. so increasing the number of visitors increases your earning
3. keyword Selection: The type of keyword you use to make a blog post determine the kind of ad that will be displayed which will also determine how much you earn. Rightful Selection of high paying keywords increases your earning.
These and even more reason is what determine you earning on AdSense.
Enjoy.
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by LasgidiOnline(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2016
OK
Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by Emeka71(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Not really huge traffic that matters; but the click on the ads.

1 Like

Re: How Does Adsense Works???...high Traffic High Pay? Or Depending On The Niche. by VocalWalls: 8:35am On Aug 20, 2016
It's the niche... Less of the traffic.

You can earn $10 from 3 clicks out of 100 page views... If you're in a highly competitive niche.

You can also earn $1 from 30 clicks out of 500 page views if you're in a less competitive and low paying niche.

Take a look at some of the ads which are served on your site, you'll know the expensive ones.

http://www.vocalwalls.com/tiles-floor-designs/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/area-rug-living-room/
http://www.vocalwalls.com/wardrobe-lighting-tips/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / I Got Rich Through Nairaland Webmaster Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.