Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India (30264 Views)

3 Nigerians Arrested In USA With Fake Documents, $53k Cash In A Stolen Maserati. / Fleeing Nigerians Arrested In China, As Police Operatives Storm Market / Two Nigerians Arrested In India For Trafficking Heroin (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by dualsurvey: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2015
akinlex:
Good

They are now moving the ministry to India too

I pray They will always be nabbed
They'll find it very difficult to thrive in India, they should ask their seniors in the game of terrorism, the PAKISTANI terrorists. All their efforts all these years to penetrate India have always been fruitless.
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by osizi06(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
Permit me to intervene here please, you said all northerners are cows and we do rear cows, if that make us cows you people mostly rear and eat pigs and dogs so please tell me which one do you prefer Dog or Pig? I don't wanna call you with a name you despise undecided
with the ways u guys behave, it seems you are being reared along with the cows
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
Permit me to intervene here please, you said all northerners are cows and we do rear cows, if that make us cows you people mostly rear and eat pigs and dogs so please tell me which one do you prefer Dog or Pig? I don't wanna call you with a name you despise undecided
Brutality...
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by fortunechy(m): 11:36am On Aug 08, 2015
BOKO'S IN DISGUISD
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Fulaboy(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
osizi06:
with the ways u guys behave, it seems you are being reared along with the cows
In that case its obvious you too think and behave like a pig tooundecided
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Fulaboy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Brutality...
Qyale kananun yan iska!!! Sun maida mu kanawar lasa ne undecided
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Obiwiz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2015
dem want qualify for 72 virgins in paradise. Hahahaha
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by osizi06(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
Fulaboy:
In that case its obvious you too think and behave like a pig tooundecided
we do value lives and we dont kill.. I dont think u value life at all
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Fulaboy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
osizi06:
we do value lives and we dont kill.. I dont think u value life at all
idiot and when did you ever saw me hurt some with a razor no talk of murdering a soul undecided
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mekky05:
. Ewu,for your information its the "hausa peeps". Sorry for your disappointment,and next time make use of your brain. Useless bigot!

haha haha since when did aboki start thinking without yaliba or Igbo help grin
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by kane33: 9:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa
Re: Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India by Hotvita: 5:30am On Jun 16, 2016
tellwisdom:
Ok, they are going to Isis? ? To do what?? sad

To just eat mama put, I think grin
tellwisdom:
Ok, they are going to Isis? ? To do what?? sad

To just eat mama put, I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.