Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44123 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]If he is common criminal,Tinubu,Fashola,Aregbesola,your own father and mother,are all uncommon criminals and bastards.You are useless,and idiotic.
Lol. I was waiting for you to spew your trash again. Obviously you are gutter bred That's why you would insult parents here. yours probably abandoned you in a dump site, and reading through your responses here I can't blame them. So because Tinubu and Fashola are thieves according to you, That's enough justification for your thief chief to steal money meant for a project that was Supposed to have been completed in 2013. He for no rush go do am now. as*wipe. Abeg get lost and stop ventilating your horrible mind on this forum. you are polluting the air.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by adewaleadam(m): 1:42am On Aug 08, 2015
Fool u better resume kiaKia b4 bother lamode follow hand join am for u

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by airmark(m): 1:47am On Aug 08, 2015
darelar:

what does this teach us?

The guy behaved like when we were in primary school bragging of our dad's wealth. So pathetic of an adult behaving like a kid. Someone was exposed for rushing to cover up his corrupt practice which denied several people of better lives, you came here telling us of his chieftaincy title, having many companies, of being a billionaire. In fact, his cluelessness will amaze jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by moshino(m): 1:49am On Aug 08, 2015
Enough with all the picture propaganda, and the constant press release and denials. I'll like this government to actually start working and stop with all the picture taking etc. Four years is not a long time, and economic policies takes time to yield any visible result. Form a cabinet already and initiate a policy thrust please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by InvertedHammer: 2:06am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]poor man,he ain't gona return it,kill yaself.
/
N2.5b is a chicken change to him not by his admission but from a secret admirer. I can bet anything that your "chief" is not aware of your existence.
He expended his resources and logistics to bid on a contract that is a "chicken change" and couldn't fulfill his contractual obligations. Yeah! We believe you.

Tell your pepper soup joint chief to better do a good job or Buhari will hand him his balls. That he is a "chief" in one obscure village in Imo State is not a saving grace. The intermediary that sold the original contract to him couldn't care less. They will barbeque his ass. He is a smart man albeit a coward which is why he ran back to the site.

Chief my foot.
/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by anonimi: 2:15am On Aug 08, 2015
dayo23:
Prison waders are already preparing down do receive high profile Criminals

With or WITHOUT trial in a court of law
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by anonimi: 2:21am On Aug 08, 2015
Eeser:
Lol.
The fear of baba is the very beginning of wisdom.
Wailers, over to you

Do you know why that fear never reach Boko Haram terrorists to surrender en masse despite COAS Buratai's paparazzi push up exercise pinshures

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2649856_10500560101529283858527035818416736258139703n_jpegbea01217481bf6b3c9f96f7b582c5737

Could it be due to these news reports?-

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2187924_109594257360386431786094855946062713643445n1_jpeg55bd38bf3a3f99bb50f7d7b4bab1597b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2094761_b60ddvicqaawwfb_jpegcaf20b03a32f629134f4358ff7cc86a2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by 1miccza: 2:43am On Aug 08, 2015
Don't believe any trash you see online until it is verified properly.. Before dem come tell una say Buhari don get belle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by darlenese(f): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Bubuphobia

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Sheggy13(m): 3:15am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Their might be technical hitches,but he never abandoned it.
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
How do i know?,my cousin knows chief inside out.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.
We're talking Buhari, you're mentioning one village chief. Buhari takes no prisoners mehn. Dasuki,a retired colonel and a former NSA understands this fact very well now.Imagine comparing Buhari, a whole retired major general, former head of state and current President to Ohakim. Ohakim might be scared of this your chief but Baba is just too big a person for this your chief to try any nonsense with. Your chief knows this, unlike you coming here to overestimate his relevance. It's the docile GEJ that made such people appear uuntouchable, but parade has changed gear now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Sheggy13(m): 3:18am On Aug 08, 2015
moshino:
Enough with all the picture propaganda, and the constant press release and denials. I'll like this government to actually start working and stop with all the picture taking etc. Four years is not a long time, and economic policies takes time to yield any visible result. Form a cabinet already and initiate a policy thrust please.

I'm compelled to say you're nothing but a f00l for putting this sorta pictures on a global forum like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by InvertedHammer: 3:25am On Aug 08, 2015
001ng:

Chief Tony Chukwu.

/

Oh! All these gragra is because of one Mr. Tony Chukwu.

He is not even in the league of the first 20 in Imo State.

Who knows him outside of his local government?

When people discuss folks from Imo States, there are names to reckon with not one local champion from one
third-world village in Imo State. Umuhuoka--wetin?

NDPVF or whatever is a complete mo.ron.

Mr. NDPVF, tell Mr. Chukwu if dem no born am well, make he no finish that contract.

What a coward! EFCC never even invite am sef, im don run go site.

Na im you dey here dey brag say im be hardman. Yes. In his village, Umuhuok-whatever.

Maurice Ibekwe case go better pass am when they finally grab am.

\

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 3:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Propaganda, propaganda, propaganda! Someone was given #289 million for a project of #2.5 billion and you expect him to complete the project? And the sycophants are already feasting on it? When will this govt get down to real work?

Anyway, 4 years will soon be over and we'll back here to celebrate how "buhari phobia" drives projects to completion cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by hadura29(m): 3:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Barcanista ! Barcanista!!.. I like reading your posts, comments etc but with what the defender of chief said n how you quoted him and defended the guy, mehn, I think it's unfair.,..

I wonder how the farmers in that area are coping though.

God bless Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by kraftykc(m): 3:41am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

You have ended up not saying much. This doesn't change his actions nor the sequences leading up to it. And why did this our "Samson" choose to abandon a project after he had been given a mobilization fee?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by nobeku: 3:59am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.
COME ON,GERRROUT!!!TAAAHHH!Him for dey chill naa..See our Igbo contractors forming local champions..Buhari WILL clear his doubt any day..Go and ask Iwuanyanwu how PMB dealt with him while he was head of state within his short stay..How old are you self?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by nobeku: 4:12am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.
You are here spinning names for me like a spider..Who is Ifeanyi Uba,Onwa and the likesDis chief that you claim is too big for 2.5B,what is his contracting pedigree?Is it not the same crop of local contractors?All dis name dropping is bullshit..OWU DEY BLOW DEM,using the standard you are portraying..Person dey do contract,you dey here dey feel like say de guy na Bill Gates..Wetin be him company wage bill monthly?IF HE DOESNT HAVE ATLEAST 10,000 EMPLOYEEES,HE IS A FINANCIAL JOKER ON THE LEVEL YOU DON CARRY DIS MATTER GO..We talking real money,you talking nonsense..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 08, 2015
Pprovost:

Technically bro, that guy no get any point. I just dey laf at his gibberish cheesy

technically the guy na one those money miss road bragards that benefited from jonathan incompetence.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by nobeku: 4:16am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Poor man.That u are yet to see a 100m,doesnt mean someone can't dash it out.2.5b Is a bleeping change to many i know.Get a life.
NNA GI DERE!!!!!E makwa ihe na ekwu..GBAFUO FROM DIS SITE NOW!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Indializzie(f): 4:44am On Aug 08, 2015
PMB IS WORKING.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Mania04(m): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2015
ilobasama:
No offense but what are you saying. Whats your point bros
adigun alapomeji, aw var u. No mind d freak Jare.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by deb(m): 4:59am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

What's your point Nigeria's enemy?
You are unhappy simply because the person you refused to vote is turning things around? You did not see anything wrong with the r.etard that was there before who allows everything & anything to pass. Now you want to tell us the history of the contractor whom you don't even know his name fully then reel to us how "confident" he is just to prove a baseless point.

Why do you hate your own country so much? What happens to supporting the right course without minding the tribe it's happening from as long as it benefits the whole nation? There are loads of animals like you in Nigeria that needs psychiatric attention really.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Mania04(m): 4:59am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Don't mind those ediots.Look at how he titled it,as though the man is flying to do the job because of Buhari.Afterall its over two months Buhari took over the mantle.why didnt chief jump to site,the following day Buhari was sworn in?.
OMG!!! d way u idolize dis chief is pissing me. He was given a job, he shouldn't av waited till now before he continued...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Isuata: 5:06am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Poor man.That u are yet to see a 100m,doesnt mean someone can't dash it out.2.5b Is a bleeping change to many i know.Get a life.

wow..........the lows and highs.........

that you even think 100M is little is crazy (no matter how rich you are) to go further to say 2.5B is chicken feed is either you are poor, an irresponsible spoilt child of a Northern Billionaire or just plain poor (again). If the 'Chief' is as rich as you claim him to be, he'll be disappointed in you sir.
"not everything that goeson the mind,is printable!"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by jomoh: 5:09am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
That "cum" wey I use na my way of shouting out to oremussanctus be that. grin grin grin

Anytime bro. I jst imagined me being a TANoid. I have never felt this terrible. May God bless you too

Amen!

Bro it seems you didn't see the thread. Orremusantus is now a progressive. He confessed and appealed to wailers to shun wailing before he deactivated his account. I will try and look for the thread for you.

Check it out here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2507869/oremussanctus-bows-out-nairaland#36687625

Lalasticlala closed the thread.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by tsdarkside(m): 5:28am On Aug 08, 2015
thunda go fire this bastarrrd...sooo...if we would have elected jonathan again,he wouldnt have continue the work he was paid for??

thunda!!!

we nigerians should stop this stvpid mentality of free money...there is no were in this world,that you get free money!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by generaliy07(m): 5:35am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Their might be technical hitches,but he never abandoned it.
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
How do i know?,my cousin knows chief inside out.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.

Is typing gibberish your hobby?

Incoherent blabbing at your age and shoe size is a sign of irresponsibility

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by viktagorion: 5:36am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Bros, leave that thing. Your chief knows it's no longer business as usual. He fears going to PRISON.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 08, 2015
I now beleive that i have a leader...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 6:00am On Aug 08, 2015
jomoh:

Bro it seems you didn't see the thread. Orremusantus is now a progressive. He confessed and appealed to wailers to shun wailing before he deactivated his account. I will try and look for the thread for you.

Check it out here.
https://www.nairaland.com/2507869/oremussanctus-bows-out-nairaland#36687625

Lalasticlala closed the thread.
I saw It bro. I even made a comment on the same thread. Orem is now a CHANGEd man grin
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 08, 2015
If he is an apc member there is no cause for alarm.He is untouchable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / Omoyele Omogunwa6 Asks Senate To Legalize Corruption / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.