Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,223 members, 7,860,428 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site (44190 Views)

N2.5B Found In Stella Oduah’s Housemaid’s Account / N2.5b Found In Ex-female Minister’s Housemaid’s Account / Photos When You Discover Dokpesi Received N2.5b And Your Dad Working At AIT Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by JayJustus(m): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].This is 'trashfull'.
The CEO of Rudo Nigeria,is a kinda friend to me.
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 9:05am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
He fears no man nor god.I won't mention his name,but he is from Umuhukabia(don't know if i get the name right),in Imo state.He owns more than four construction companies( Rudo,Viche,Emche,PVG)etc,and does a lot of work for FG.
2.5b naira,is a chicken change to blackmail him with.The road passing through my community,to Okorutom,which includes bridges,was done by his company Viche.Thats where we met.
He is popularly called "Chief" by everybody,including my cousin Asukpa,who was the CLO then.
Just want to tell you that i knows him personally.He is not a coward.He fears no man,not even Buhari.So gerrout.
Clap for yourself.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by hadura29(m): 9:07am On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Get me very clear bro, I had to neutralise the whole argument and make it stay on topic. I never said Chief stole or he didn't. However, the guy was saying that Chief didn't run in the first place (if I get his message correctly) while others allege otherwise. Anyway, the subject is about a contractor and not him. You dig?

Yea I dig... I was actually trying to decipher your cold response... It's cool though...
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.
Isn't it funny how Buhari is a nobody where your so called chief is but we have to Google is name to know who he is, a retard knows who Buhari is. Perfectly perfect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 9:13am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
u dey mind that 1? I wonder the kinda brain he'z got.
His brain must have been infected with maggots. He is either on a winding up or seriously in need of medical help.

"My chief is head and shoulder above Buhari, but to know about him, Google him" How comical. The retard knows about Buhari but his chief people need to Google him to know about him. Can only be a statement from a retarded ignoramus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't blame you,i blame social media that brought us together,else,you will simply urinate on yourself when you meet who you are referring to as 'that 1'
This post of your remains me of that proverbial saying, "empty barrel..." you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2015
hadura29:

Yea I dig... I was actually trying to decipher your cold response... It's cool though...
Well, I am not the type that seek to denigrate others whether friends or otherwise. The poster is an ally, the only way to calm things is by neutralising it. I love him as a brother just as I do you.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Bros techinaclly there is nothing like 1.5m bridge.........dats culvert.....it is called a bridge wen d span is above 6meters.........ur so called chief has bn 4rm ur assertions a beneficiary of PDP fraudulent govt.......he has everytin 2 fear since stealing including abandoning of projects is Now CORRUPTION..............dnt 4get dat BUHARI is d president of Nigeria n ur so called chief has every reason 2 fear him....take dis message 2 ur cousin
Bros, you go marry my sister? I go give you, no worry. Your intelligence is the bride price.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 9:25am On Aug 08, 2015
chuna1985:
D man received only abt 12% of the total contract cost n some apc satANoids are expecting him to finish d project wit it!!!

Gosh, there's no reason for him to start running back to d site, rather he will be consulting wit d new government to release more money.

That's if the story is true
He agreed to it. No one forced him? If you have a little brain, you will know a contract is a contract once agreeable to both parties involved - the contractor and the contract awardee.

Product of collapsed educational system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by pazienza(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Banter1:
This broke my heart!
Chai!
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by onenaija007: 9:39am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I don't blame you,i blame social media that brought us together,else,you will simply urinate on yourself when you meet who you are referring to as 'that 1'
Bla.bla.bla.bla.bla.shut up,Go and die,who u b?nothing more dan an A.S.S.H.O.L.E

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by otiigba1(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2015
grin grin grin cheesy grin this is the funniest thread i ve ever been on, some no body of a guy trying so hard to defend his so called chiefthief friend and ended up getting his a'ss whooped by Nlanders, can't stop laughing at the comments, grin grin grin please keep them ( comedies) coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by jomoh: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
I saw It bro. I even made a comment on the same thread. Orem is now a CHANGEd man grin

One by one they will all gradually feel and manifest change.

And they will testify to it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by ewosk: 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
you think you know do you really know.....
Assumption chai
nice..... say NO to Abandoned Project...

can't judge some books from the cover.... next pls
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by otiigba1(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]It seems u didn't get my point.The topic of the Op is as useless as it comes.Chièf is simply gona do,and is doing his work,not because of the idiotic Dullard of a president.
come here my friend! Let just say you may be right, my question is why did he abandon the project? And why did he decides to go back to it now after numerous years? Don't you think it appears suspicious?

Try rational thinking okay this so called chief may not be what he makes out b( fallacy) and his wealth may have come from numerous abandoned projects like this means in reality he is proberbly BROKE not really rich like you may think

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by greatiyk4u(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2015
arsetalks:
Bros, you go marry my sister? I go give you, no worry. Your intelligence is the bride price.

Lolz......hope she is endowed......tnx 4 d compliments
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 10:11am On Aug 08, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Lolz......hope she is endowed......tnx 4 d compliments
She stubborn die.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by anonimi: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
Eeser:
An e-wailer on the prowl. If your otouke man had done the needful, we will not be where we are today. Election is over, Let's move forward

And who is talking about election here
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2015
arsetalks:
He agreed to it. No one forced him? If you have a little brain, you will know a contract is a contract once agreeable to both parties involved - the contractor and the contract awardee.

Product of collapsed educational system.

U are a very educated big daft. From hw lost u are, it will be very impossible to explain anytin to u. Iti mpataka
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by arsetalks(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2015
chuna1985:

U are a very educated big daft. From hw lost u are, it will be very impossible to explain anytin to u. Iti mpataka
Hahaha.
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by otiigba1(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2015
nobeku:
You are here spinning names for me like a spider..Who is Ifeanyi Uba,Onwa and the likesDis chief that you claim is too big for 2.5B,what is his contracting pedigree?Is it not the same crop of local contractors?All dis name dropping is bullshit..OWU DEY BLOW DEM,using the standard you are portraying..Person dey do contract,you dey here dey feel like say de guy na Bill Gates..Wetin be him company wage bill monthly?IF HE DOESNT HAVE ATLEAST 10,000 EMPLOYEEES,HE IS A FINANCIAL JOKER ON THE LEVEL YOU DON CARRY DIS MATTER GO..We talking real money,you talking nonsense..
the so called chief may have succeeded in fooling him, but surely have not succeeded in fooling others, even the gate man in our local building we call him CHIEF too. does that then mean he is Rich?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by midolian(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2015
otiigba1:
the so called chief may have succeeded in fooling him, but surely have not succeeded in fooling others, even the gate man in our local building we call him CHIEF too. does that then mean he is Rich?
LWKMD cheesy
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by abbeyberry(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by lloydpras: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Funniest thread so far ...
LOL
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by kingsleymike: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=vedaxcool post=36717305] grin change has come falsehood is being faded.[truly truly i say to you all]
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by lancehayat(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Nobody cares , and give us one good reason why he stopped since? And continue nowwww

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
midolian:
u dey mind that 1? I wonder the kinda brain he'z got.

He has none

1 Like

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin de fear of jonathan grin
Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by pen2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Chief may have delayed the delivery of the project,but that doesn't mean he has eloped with such a chicken change,to the detriment of his person/image.He is too big for such.Shame on that newspaper that wrote that trash.
I want to give you clue to Chief's personality.Use your google,check the person that single handedly built a catolich church in Imo state,that Gej's wife went and commissioned.Ifeanyi Uba of capital oil & gas,was there.To be frank,those guys are not my equal moneywise.But i was there,courtsey of my cousin Asukpa,whom we do call "Onwa".Its an Igbo language anyway,but he bears it,because he hitted it big time through Chief.To cut the story short,Chief is a no coward or push over.Take it from me.Buhari is a nobody to make him fear.

'hitted'
What is this one saying
sef?!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by pen2(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
NDPVF:
Their might be technical hitches,but he never abandoned it.
These are men who put people in power.Chief was instrumental to ohakim becoming Governor of Imo state in 2007.When he under performed,chief was angry,and told him point blank,that he won't go second tenure.
How do i know?,my cousin knows chief inside out.
So what am saying is that,he is not 'just a contractor'.There may be technical hitches here and there.he will deliver.The road they did in my community,including an over 1.5meter bridge,took over 5-6years,but he delivered a quality job.

'1.5 meter bridge' abi?
In other words, your Chief is so big he can intimidate Buhari shay.
Why did he go back to site then?
Ewon e, aju ti obo lo!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Phobia: N2.5b Adada Dam Contractor Rushes Back To Site by aspirebig: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) / Oshiomhole Replies Dino Melaye, Says 'you're Empty' / No Man’s Land: Rhodes-vivour Condemns Proposed Law To Protect Lagos Indigenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.