Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

See The Theme Of This Church Program - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Theme Of This Church Program (2092 Views)

Dr. Anyi Obi Causes A Scene At A Church Program In Mexico. Photos / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International / Which Church Program Would You Want To Attend? (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Theme Of This Church Program by AustinBlinks(m): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
I am a Christian but that doesn't mean i shouldn't criticize churches that are tarnishing the image of Christianity. i mean look at this theme for example. A pastor that's supposed to be of good example is using the word "crays" (Craze). some people will have a mansion in hell fire i bet. Sadly this are what people of other religion see that makes them criticize Christianity. please laugh at the picture then shake your head for people who uses the name of Jesus just to make money.

Re: See The Theme Of This Church Program by ladyF(f): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2015
Lol
Re: See The Theme Of This Church Program by Adeoba10(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
Olofo lawon pastor yi sha
Wia Orerokpo dey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim Is A Person Who... / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man / Divorce! Pls What Is Really God's Take On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.