Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed (13634 Views)

The Error Of Daddy Freeze . / Muslims Ordered To Hand Over All Copies Of The Quran Or Face Punishment / Quran Or The Bible, Which Condones Taqiyya(deception) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by dolphinheart(m): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
God did not pray , it was the human nature of Jesus 'pray' .God did not impose His will on the human nature of Jesus.

Have you ever wondered why jesus performed his first miracle after the holy spirit came on him?

If God did not inpose his will on the human nature of jesus, so whose will did jesus follow when he said "let not my will be done but urs" ( rough translation).

Where was that god nature when jesus died? Where did it go to. Or was both nature killed? .

What do you think about this words: "I live because of the father" found in john 6:57?

What do you thing when jesus said " I do not do a single thing from my own initiative, except what the father says I should do (rough quote)?

Who gave jesus the word he came to do in john 17: 4? Did his God nature do any of the work while jesus was on earth? Are we to say his god nature obeyed and did what the father wills?

Did you not read that jesus EMPTIED! Himself when he took a slaves form? How can he still have God nature having emptied himself ?.

3 Likes

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 12:46am On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

Kk Bro , ill put this under Q2( the second set of questions you have not answered due to the fact that you have not provided any scripture from ur side that surpports ur answers to the questions)

Now you can go ahead and ask me any question.
........ Thank you so very much. Pheeewww!!! I smell relief. If you were a pedagogue, the highest grade that'll be obtainable in any of your course would be a "C".... Its not flattery; that's my point of view...........! It baffles me how christians worship their God in most churches. They play drum set, tambourine, piano, guitar, clap their hands, sing and they play all sorts of music related instruments..... My question goes as thus! No. 1. Was that how Jesus Christ(peace be upon him) worshipped his God when he was alive? No. 2, is it written in the bible that Christians should worship God in that manner? No. 3, some female pastors preach the gospel while their hair is opened, does your religion permit that? No.4, how did mary dress when she was alive?..... Thanks
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by dolphinheart(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ Thank you so very much. Pheeewww!!! I smell relief. If you were a pedagogue, the highest grade that'll be obtainable in any of your course would be a "C".... Its not flattery; that's my point of view...........! It baffles me how christians worship their God in most churches. They play drum set, tambourine, piano, guitar, clap their hands, sing and they play all sorts of music related instruments..... My question goes as thus! No. 1. Was that how Jesus Christ(peace be upon him) worshipped his God when he was alive? No. 2, is it written in the bible that Christians should worship God in that manner? No. 3, some female pastors preach the gospel while their hair is opened, does your religion permit that? No.4, how did mary dress when she was alive?..... Thanks

Bro, my questions are asked just so that I can learn o.

Dnt think most churches worship God the same way, expecially when it comes to singing praises to God. so one has to be specific about the method , but since you made mention of use of instrument and singing, ill give you first a straight answer , followed up by further explanations.

On question 1.
Yes jesus did sing with his disciples , though no mention was made on instruments there, but the bible helps us to know about its use in singing and worship. The prove of these statement is found in mark 14 :26 :-
New International Version
When they had sung a hymn,
they went out to the Mount of
Olives.

Now let's go to music(singing and instruments) and christianity in general using the scriptures as guide.

Music is one of the gifts of God by which man can or use to render praise and thanksgiving to his Creator as well as give expression to his emotions, his sorrows and joys.
Singing has been used in the worship of God, and musical instruments too, has played a vital role. It has served not only to accompany the vocalists but also to complement their singing.
both vocal and instrumental music abound in the Bible from beginning to end, in association with true worship
and otherwise.

Ge 4:21;

His brother's name was Jubal;
he was the father of all who
play stringed instruments and
pipes.( probably musical profession)

Ge 31:27;

Why did you run off secretly
and deceive me? Why didn't
you tell me, so I could send
you away with joy and singing
to the music of timbrels and
harps?
(Labans statement to Jacob)

1Ch 25:1;

David, together with the
commanders of the army, set
apart some of the sons of Asaph, Heman and Jeduthun
for the ministry of prophesying, accompanied by harps, lyres and cymbals. Here is the list of the men who performed this
service:

Re 18:22.;
The music of harpists and
musicians, pipers and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again.
(the future of some mordern day churches)

Song and instrumental accompaniment marked the celebration of the deliverance at the Red Sea and the victorious returns from battle
of Jephthah, David, and Saul.—
Ex 15:20, 21;
Jg 11:34;
1Sa 18:6, 7 .

On each of the two occasions
that were involved in transporting the Ark to Jerusalem, vocalists
and instrumentalists were
present. ( 1Ch 13:8; 15:16)

In the later years of David’s life, God, through his prophets Nathan and Gad, directed the establishment of the music organization for the sanctuary.—
1Ch 23:1-5;
2Ch 29:25, 26
(to show you that God planned,arranged and approved singing with musical instruments)

Though not as prominent as in the hebrew scriptures, Christian who lived during the time the new testaments or scriptures where written also know about using Instrumental music in connection with true worship.
in a figurative sense it is mentioned in Revelations 14:2);

Other examples of singing:
Ac 16:25;
Eph 5:18, 19;
Col 3:16)
1 Cor 14:15
Re 5:8-10;
Re14:3;
Re15:2-4.

On question 2
The scriptures said we should do all things in modesty,for Gods glory and we should consider others .

Pr 8:13, 14
Mt 23:12
Ro 14:19-21;
1Co 10:23-33.

So if a church uses his singing and worship to disturb others and distrupt the peace and quiet in an area, that action is not acceptable to God.

If a church use instruments in a way that portray worldly conotations, it is not acceptable to God .

If a church emphasis more on musical instrumental use, or vocal quality more than the actual praise, then there is something wrong .

On question 3

Women are not to minister in church( by my definition of pastor) It does not matter if she covers her head or not cus she can't be a pastor. My religion does not permit that,
in a congregation.’— 1Co
14:31-35.

On question 4. I do not know how Mary dressed when she was alive. Dnt know if she has a style or different styles of dressing. She must have probably dressed like most other modest hebrew women of her time. Each group/tribe/ race/culture have different dress codes.

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
dolphinheart:

Bro, my questions are asked just so that I can learn o.

Dnt think most churches worship God the same way, expecially when it comes to singing praises to God. so one has to be specific about the method , but since you made mention of use of instrument and singing, ill give you first a straight answer , followed up by further explanations.

On question 1.
Yes jesus did sing with his disciples , though no mention was made on instruments there, but the bible helps us to know about its use in singing and worship. The prove of these statement is found in mark 14 :26 :-
When they had sung a hymn,
they went out to the Mount of
Olives.

Now let's go to music(singing and instruments) and christianity in general using the scriptures as guide.

Music is one of the gifts of God by which man can or use to render praise and thanksgiving to his Creator as well as give expression to his emotions, his sorrows and joys.
Singing has been used in the worship of God, and musical instruments too, has played a vital role. It has served not only to accompany the vocalists but also to complement their singing.
both vocal and instrumental music abound in the Bible from beginning to end, in association with true worship
and otherwise.

Ge 4:21;

His brother's name was Jubal;
he was the father of all who
play stringed instruments and
pipes.( probably musical profession)

Ge 31:27;

Why did you run off secretly
and deceive me? Why didn't
you tell me, so I could send
you away with joy and singing
to the music of timbrels and
harps?
(Labans statement to Jacob)

1Ch 25:1;

David, together with the
commanders of the army, set
apart some of the sons of Asaph, Heman and Jeduthun
for the ministry of prophesying, accompanied by harps, lyres and cymbals. Here is the list of the men who performed this
service:

Re 18:22.;
The music of harpists and
musicians, pipers and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again.
(the future of some mordern day churches)

Song and instrumental accompaniment marked the celebration of the deliverance at the Red Sea and the victorious returns from battle
of Jephthah, David, and Saul.—
Ex 15:20, 21;
Jg 11:34;
1Sa 18:6, 7 .

On each of the two occasions
that were involved in transporting the Ark to Jerusalem, vocalists
and instrumentalists were
present. ( 1Ch 13:8; 15:16)

In the later years of David’s life, God, through his prophets Nathan and Gad, directed the establishment of the music organization for the sanctuary.—
1Ch 23:1-5;
2Ch 29:25, 26
(to show you that God planned,arranged and approved singing with musical instruments)

Though not as prominent as in the hebrew scriptures, Christian who lived during the time the new testaments or scriptures where written also know about using Instrumental music in connection with true worship.
in a figurative sense it is mentioned in Revelations 14:2);

Other examples of singing:
Ac 16:25;
Eph 5:18, 19;
Col 3:16)
1 Cor 14:15
Re 5:8-10;
Re14:3;
Re15:2-4.

On question 2
The scriptures said we should do all things in modesty,for Gods glory and we should consider others .

Pr 8:13, 14
Mt 23:12
Ro 14:19-21;
1Co 10:23-33.

So if a church uses his singing and worship to disturb others and distrupt the peace and quiet in an area, that action is not acceptable to God.

If a church use instruments in a way that portray worldly conotations, it is not acceptable to God .

If a church emphasis more on musical instrumental use, or vocal quality more than the actual praise, then there is something wrong .

On question 3

Women are not to minister in church( by my definition of pastor) It does not matter if she covers her head or not cus she can't be a pastor. My religion does not permit that,
in a congregation.’— 1Co
14:31-35.

On question 4. I do not know how Mary dressed when she was alive. Dnt know if she has a style or different styles of dressing. She must have probably dressed like most other modest hebrew women of her time. Each group/tribe/ race/culture have different dress codes.
........ Have u heard of the fact that Jesus Christ(pbuh) once fell to the ground on his face and prayed to his God just like the muslims do?
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by dolphinheart(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ Have u heard of the fact that Jesus Christ(pbuh) once fell to the ground on his face and prayed to his God just like the muslims do?

I know that jesus fell with his face to the ground to pray, but never heard of jesus fall to the ground to pray like muslims do . Mt 26:39.

Bowing with there face to the ground have also been done by orientals who worshiped idols before islam .

2 Likes

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Demmzy15(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2015
plainbibletruth:
Here's a portion from:

https://www.nairaland.com/2410291/which-son-did-god-ask#35225333

In Sura 11: 69-73 we are specifically told the name of the son that Abraham was to get in his old age – Isaac. It was this promised son that Abraham was later tested with to be sacrificed. So when Abraham made the statement in Sura 37: 101-109 it was the ‘righteous son’ that God promised him as per Sura 11: 69-73 – Isaac – that was to be sacrificed.

Sura 11:69-73
"And certainly did Our messengers come to Abraham with good tidings; they said, "Peace." He said, "Peace," and did not delay in bringing [them] a roasted calf.

But when he saw their hands not reaching for it, he distrusted them and felt from them apprehension. They said, "Fear not. We have been sent to the people of Lot."

And his Wife was standing, and she smiled. Then We gave her good tidings of Isaac and after Isaac, Jacob.

She said, "Woe to me! Shall I give birth while I am an old woman and this, my husband, is an old man? Indeed, this is an amazing thing!"

They said, "Are you amazed at the decree of Allah ? May the mercy of Allah and His blessings be upon you, people of the house. Indeed, He is Praiseworthy and Honorable."

For some strange inexplicable reasons, perhaps to seek to maintain their closeness to Abraham, many Arab Muslim leaders chose to replace Isaac with their ancestor Ishmael even though his name was never mentioned in relation to being the promised son. They have subsequently led the entire Muslim world to believe that it was Ishmael that was both the promised son and the one to be sacrificed when it was actually Isaac.

Isaac was conceived MIRACULOUSLY to Sarah who had well passed her child bearing age and a very aged Abraham. The Quran agrees with this. 

Ishmael on the other hand was conceived NORMALLY without any miraculous intervention.

If any of these conceptions is to be seen as UNIQUE obviously the common sense reasoning will pick that of Isaac, not Ishmael. 
Are you trying to be smart or what? This thread was debunked to the core, let the brother read up everything from page one to the last. Bera be careful o, you guys were whooped up here too https://www.nairaland.com/2464342/muslims-clear-these Bro Teekrayne please visit those links completely, this guys are trying to be smart by repeating already refuted arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by plainbibletruth: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you trying to be smart or what? This thread was debunked to the core, let the brother read up everything from page one to the last. Bera be careful o, you guys were whooped up here too https://www.nairaland.com/2464342/muslims-clear-these Bro Teekrayne please visit those links completely, .....
So what have you said here?
1. Was Abraham promised Isaac ?
2. Was Isaac's conception miraculous by divine intervention?
3. Do these make the circumstances of his birth 'ordinary' or 'supernatural'?
4. If God were to ask Abraham to sacrifice a son which would touch him more - the son of promise or any of his other many sons?

If you're unable to answer you may leave it to others to do. grin

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Annunaki(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:

Pagans have always prayed with their face facing the east like muslims do.

Ezikiel 8:16
He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
.... Sir, satan(Iblis) was an angel before he disobeyed God when God asked him to prostrate to Adam. He wasnt/isnt God!
salamualaikum bro, the word there should be JINN not angel

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by INJESUSNAME: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
No. Jesus prayed not like muslims; Jesus did not face mecca, He never recited what the muslims recite. He had authority and power over satan and his demons as they are always trembling at His presence. Even when Jesus sent His disciples out to preach, He gave them power over evil spirit, and they were able to cast out demons in Jesus name. muslims alway mention satan when they start prayers and they raise their hands, bow and sit on the floor several times. Jesus never did that or teach His followers to do it.

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Ayomivic(m): 3:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
...... With utmost respect, it would be wrongly wrong for you to say that Jesus is God as the bible refutes this. Besides, we all know Jesus was/is a human. The book of (Numbers 23 vs 19) says.... "God is not a Man".... The book of (Hosea 11 vs 9) says.. "For I am God, and not a man. Read up (John 8 vs 40), (Acts 2 vs 22) and get it right..... If you claim that Jesus is God and the HOLY BIBLE says a different thing, then there are limpid contradictory verses in the bible( with due obeisance)..... I mean no harm. We are only trying to learn from one another

Malvisguy212 was correct ,Jesus is God . Pls click on my username, you will find my topics, among them there is topic tittle

"The Word Of God Is God"

it explained why Jesus is God

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ayomivic:

Malvisguy212 was correct ,Jesus is God . Pls click on my username, you will find my topics, among them there is topic tittle

"The Word Of God Is God"

......... And how does clicking your username and reading up one of your topics justify the fact that Jesus is God?..... Could we say that the bible contradicts itself Some verses in the bible says he is a mere servant while you are telling us another thing. Which one are we to believe? The bible or you?
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ayomivic:

"The Word Of God Is God"

......... And how does clicking your username and reading up one of your topics justify the fact that Jesus is God?..... Could we say that the bible contradicts itself Some verses in the bible says he is a mere servant while you are telling us another thing. Which one are we to believe? The bible or you?....... What is your definition of "God"??
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
dolphinheart:

I know that jesus fell with his face to the ground to pray, but never heard of jesus fall to the ground to pray like muslims do . Mt 26:39.

Bowing with there face to the ground have also been done by orientals who worshiped idols before islam .
.......... Perhaps my question was not clear enough! I never meant to say he prayed like muslims by reciting what muslims recite when they are about to pray. I only used "muslims" for you to understand my question. Do you get it?
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

No. Jesus prayed not like muslims; Jesus did not face mecca, He never recited what the muslims recite. He had authority and power over satan and his demons as they are always trembling at His presence. Even when Jesus sent His disciples out to preach, He gave them power over evil spirit, and they were able to cast out demons in Jesus name. muslims alway mention satan when they start prayers and they raise their hands, bow and sit on the floor several times. Jesus never did that or teach His followers to do it.
........ Thank you very much @INJESUSNAME....... Let me quickly clarify your doubt as regards the issue of muslims mentioning satan's name when they pray. They not only do it when they want to pray, but they mention it every now and then to avoid temptation from satan; the accursed! Hear what they say.... "Authu billah mina Shaytan(satan) rajeem...... Meaning.... "I SEEK REFUGE FROM SHAYTAN(SATAN) THE ACCURSED" .... Satan is very nefarious in nature! Satan wants everyone to go astray; he wants to distract you in everything you do, hence making muslims seek refuge from his temptation here and there. Do you get it now?........ My question is this! Is there a proof in the bible that the disciples of jesus christ prayed in his name to cast out demons?.... No. 2, is there a proof in the bible that corroborates the fact that christians should pray using "in jesus name"?..... If just like the bible says that jesus fell on his face to the ground and pray(not like the muslims anyways), why do christians employ the use of musical instruments during their services? I have never come accross it that jesus played any musical instrument......

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
lexiconkabir:
salamualaikum bro, the word there should be JINN not angel
........... Wa alaikum salam warahmatullah......... Jazakallahu khaeran..... Am grateful bro.

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Pagans have always prayed with their face facing the east like muslims do.

Ezikiel 8:16
He then brought me into the inner court of the house of the LORD, and there at the entrance to the temple, between the portico and the altar, were about twenty-five men. With their backs toward the temple of the LORD and their faces toward the east, they were bowing down to the sun in the east.
........ Meaning that?
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by dolphinheart(m): 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
.......... Perhaps my question was not clear enough! I never meant to say he prayed like muslims by reciting what muslims recite when they are about to pray. I only used "muslims" for you to understand my question. Do you get it?

To answer ur question, you have to tell me what muslims recite when they pray, and if such recitation can be in any language

Modified: scratch the above. I misunderstood ur post. But pls can you expanciate on what you mean by jesus praying the way muslims do?
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Annunaki(m): 5:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
........ Meaning that?

Meaning islamic praying method is copied from the pagans.
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Meaning islamic praying method is copied from the pagans.
............ Ok!
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
dolphinheart:

To answer ur question, you have to tell me what muslims recite when they pray, and if such recitation can be in any language

Modified: scratch the above. I misunderstood ur post. But pls can you expanciate on what you mean by jesus praying the way muslims do?
......... I repeat, I said I only used "muslims" for u to understand my question......
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Demmzy15(m): 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
plainbibletruth:

I came to expose your deceit!

Yes after the greatest news of Ishmael, the good news of Isaac was a great news but not as that of Ishmael.

Of course yes, an old woman to give birth at that age is indeed a great miracle.

Supernatural to mean he's a god? Noo, but supernatural that God almighty intervened that his mother became pregnant at that old age. I wouldn't call it supernatural but a miracle. Remember that miracles are God's work to test our faith.

4. If God were to ask Abraham to sacrifice a son which would touch him more - the son of promise or any of his other many sons?

Abraham's only son who was Ishmael at that time. No need to run into stories. It's simple!

Why are you pained?! Ever since we exposed you, you've been emotional. You use jokes and laughing emojis to cover up. Hope everything is alright?! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by dolphinheart(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
......... I repeat, I said I only used "muslims" for u to understand my question......

BRO, I still dnt understand you o, is my answer correct , in relation to the question you asked ? If its not, can you kindly rephrase the question.

I have not seen ur oppinion on my answers to the other questions. Ill like to hear ur view on my answers.
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Ayomivic(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Teekrayne:
......... And how does clicking your username and reading up one of your topics justify the fact that Jesus is God?..... Could we say that the bible contradicts itself Some verses in the bible says he is a mere servant while you are telling us another thing. Which one are we to believe? The bible or you?....... What is your definition of "God"??

God is a supreme being. The Almighty Creator.

The Bible does not contradict itself, it's you that have little knowledge of the scripture.

Do you know that this question you are asking about Jesus being God or not had been asked Jesus himself by Jews when he was on earth? What answer did Jesus gave to them ?I know his answer to that question will be hard for you to believe
let read the verses iam taking about

" i and my father are one. Then the Jew took up the stones again to stone him
Jesus answer them, many good works have i shewed you from my father; for which of those works do you stone me?
The Jews answered him, saying, for a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou being a man ,makest thyself God
Jesus answered them, is it not written in your law, i said, you are gods?
If he called gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken
say you of him, whom the father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, thou blasphemest; because i said, iam the son of God? John 10:30-36

" I have said, you are gods and all of you are children of the Most High" Psalm 82:6

why did God called human being gods?

You and i know that God formed the first man and woman (Adam and Eve) with soil but they have'nt be living being until God breath to thier nosrils the breath of live and he became alive.
God is lmmortal, therefor nothing of him can die, his breath we share from him that is in us cannot die. That is why, if we die it is only our body that decayed ,the soul would return to God, it cannot die. That is why the Bible refers to our body as temple of God.

But in the case of Jesus, his body and soul are pure word of God and the word of God is life. Quran and Bible testified to Jesus being the word of God. When Jesus died,he did not decay in grave like we human being before he rose up to God. God gave birth to Jesus by word not by intercouse. Not only this, God had given Jesus authority over everything he created include us as he made us to have dominion over other things he created as we see it in Genesis1:28-30 and gave him name above all name.

Psalm 138-2 said " I will worship toward thy holy temple and praise thy name for thou hast magnified the word above all the name"

which word does God magnified above all name if not Jesus the word of God?

Or Are you saying that the word of God is not god?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by dolphinheart(m): 9:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ayomivic:

The Bible does not contradict itself, it's you that have little knowledge of the scripture.

Do you know that this question you are asking about Jesus being God or not had been asked Jesus himself by Jews when he was on earth? What answer did Jesus gave to them ?I know his answer to that question will be hard for you to believe

Jesus answer them, many good works have i shewed you from my father; for which of those works do you stone me?
The Jews answered him, saying, for a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou being a man ,makest thyself God
If he called gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken
say you of him, whom the father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, thou blasphemest; because i said, iam the son of God? John 10:30-36

" I have said, you are gods and all of you are children of the Most High" Psalm 82:6

You and i know that God formed the first man and woman (Adam and Eve) with soil but they have'nt be living being until God breath to thier nosrils the breath of live and he became alive.
God is lmmortal, therefor nothing of him can die, his breath we share from him that is in us cannot die. That is why, if we die it is only our body that decayed ,the soul would return to God, it cannot die. That is why the Bible refers to our body as temple of God.

But in the case of Jesus, his body and soul are pure word of God and the word of God is life. Quran and Bible testified to Jesus being the word of God. When Jesus died,he did not decay in grave like we human being before he rose up to God. God gave birth to Jesus by word not by intercouse. Not only this, God had given Jesus authority over everything he created include us as he made us to have dominion over other things he created as we see it in Genesis1:28-30 and gave him name above all name.

Psalm 138-2 said " I will worship toward thy holy temple and praise thy name for thou hast magnified the word above all the name"

Bro, God/ god/ GOD is anything you give veneration and worship.

There are many and different kind of gods. The use of God in the bible is to try to differentiate the almighty from other gods even though it is not like that in the original manuscripts.

"(I) and the father are one one " . Does this statement mean that jesus is the father? Are they the same person ?
What does this statements mean
A. "The father is greater than (I)"
B. " that you may be one with me just as I'm one with the father"(rough quote).
C. " I've not yet ascended to my God and ur God"(rough quote)
D. " and the head of man is Christ, and the head of christ is God".

Look at jesus statement after the accusations " because I said, I am the son of God?"
Angel gabriel did not tell Mary she will give birth to God almighty or a part of God almighty ,he said "Gods son".

When jesus asks his disciples, "who do you think I am" , they said " son of the living God "

U say soul cannot die? The bible says "the soul that is sinning will die!"
Pls show where it is said that the soul is immortal or that adam was giving a soul or that the soul leaves the body at death?.

If jesus is "word of God" cus he was giving birth to by word, are the angels "word of god" too.?

Is the bible the word of God, and why?

2 Likes

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by adewalker(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

. U know ur bible clearly states how to pray,but ur preachers have clouded u 4rm seeing it...joshua 7;6-7,and joshua fell upon his face,numbers 2;20-22 and moses and aaron fell upon their faces and worship the lord,matt 26:36-39 and jesus prayed,my brother this is in plain english,read ur bible,free ur mind from being programmed by ur pastors,and u can't help bt be a muslim,jesus never heard christianity in his life,nor did moses ever heard judaism in his life...why are u insulting this great man of God,by attributing to him tyns he didn't say by calling him a God

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by adewalker(m): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ayomivic:

. I like the fact u made this quote so let's see the context,u see the jews were always looking for trouble wit jesus,so let us look at the context of the statement,cos all u gave is the text,in that same john 10,vs 22-25,jesus walks in the temple,then the jews came to ask him,hw long do u make us doubt,if u are christ tell us plainly,so he replied I told u bt ye belivied not,the works dt I do IN MY FATHER'S NAME,
because ye are not my sheep,u belive not,bt my sheep belive me,that's vs 25-27,verse 28-30,and I give unto the eternal life,he continues to explain,and no man show pluck them out of my hands,then he emphasies on this,MY FATHER that gave them to me is GREATER than all,and no man can pluck them out of my father's hand...so in verse 30 in concludes it by saying I and my father are one,he was proving a point to the jews that he and his father are one in purpose,to guide men to the path of righteousness that was his point

2 Likes

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
dolphinheart:

BRO, I still dnt understand you o, is my answer correct , in relation to the question you asked ? If its not, can you kindly rephrase the question.

I have not seen ur oppinion on my answers to the other questions. Ill like to hear ur view on my answers.
........... I can only answer the ones I can answer
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 7:10am On Aug 18, 2015
Ayomivic:

............. 20 SIMPLE REASONS WHY JESUS IS NOT GOD...

1- God Doesn’t Change His Nature (Malachi 3:6)

2- GOD Almighty is Greater than Jesus. (John 14:28 )

3- No one is "Good" including Jesus. Only GOD is" Good" (Luke 18:19)

4- Jesus said he doesn't know when the Hour (Judgment Day) will come. Only GOD Knows. (Mark 13:32)

5- Jesus said that" OUR God is One GOD" (Mark 12:29 )

6- Jesus also said "My GOD and your GOD" (John 20:17)

7- Jesus fell on his face down to the ground and prayed to GOD Almighty (like the way Muslim pray to God). (Matthew 26:39)

8- Jesus was tempted by Satan for 40 days (Matthew 4:1), while GOD Almighty cannot be tempted (Jacob 1:13)

9- Jesus said he is a man (John 8:40)

10- God is neither a man nor a son of a man (Numbers 23:19)

11- No one can see god (1 John 4:20) but people saw Jesus

12- God is the living and everlasting (Habakkuk 1:12)

13- Jesus always confessed he is just a prophet sent by God (Matthew 21:10-11)

14- God Declare Himself to be God, Jesus didn't (Ezekiel 20:20)

15- Jesus told his real mission was to preach not sacrifice (Mark 1:38)

16- Jesus desired Mercy not Sacrifice (Matthew 9:13)

Jesus referred himself as:
17) - A Servant: Matthew 10:24, 24:45, 12:18 John 13:16

18)- A Prophet: Matthew 8:20 13:16,21:11, Mark 6:15, 6;4, 9;37, Luke 7:16, 9:8, 9:19, John 13:17, 7:16, 6:14, 7:40

19)- Son of Man: Matthew 5:9, 17:22, 8:20, 18:11, 26:2, Luke 9:22, John 5:27

20- Slave: John 13:16, Matthew 10:24
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2015
plainbibletruth:

........ Call a spade a spade! Read u my comments. If you are ready to debate, let me know..... I'll make myself available. All this wouldn't help u
Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 7:27am On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

I came to expose your deceit!

Yes after the greatest news of Ishmael, the good news of Isaac was a great news but not as that of Ishmael.

Of course yes, an old woman to give birth at that age is indeed a great miracle.

Supernatural to mean he's a god? Noo, but supernatural that God almighty intervened that his mother became pregnant at that old age. I wouldn't call it supernatural but a miracle. Remember that miracles are God's work to test our faith.

Abraham's only son who was Ishmael at that time. No need to run into stories. It's simple!

Why are you pained?! Ever since we exposed you, you've been emotional. You use jokes and laughing emojis to cover up. Hope everything is alright?! grin grin
......... No matter how hard you try to convince them, they'll never objectively accept the truth. I have responded to the thread as regards "the mountains" and I have not received any response from any of them..... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Another Error Of Quran Or Muhammed by Teekrayne(m): 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you trying to be smart or what? This thread was debunked to the core, let the brother read up everything from page one to the last. Bera be careful o, you guys were whooped up here too https://www.nairaland.com/2464342/muslims-clear-these Bro Teekrayne please visit those links completely, this guys are trying to be smart by repeating already refuted arguments.
......... Ma sha Allah.... I just did. No matter how hard you try to convince them, they'll still come up with bogus stuffs.... Jazakallah khaeran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week / To All Atheist / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.