Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) (125297 Views)

Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Arrested For Kidnapping A 7-Year-Old Girl For 19 Months. Photo / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by hkidola00(m): 12:44am On Aug 08, 2015
MrsAnyanwu:
hahhhhhhaaa, u be yeye oooo, u no know,lol
hehehehe, no mind me o
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by NaLaugh: 12:44am On Aug 08, 2015
Crazy dudes.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by fako1(m): 12:45am On Aug 08, 2015
He is still a learner to Tobechi Onwuhara (America's FBI most wanted man after osama bin laden) and also Frank Nwude (The man who almost transacted the biggest scam in world history but failed).

If you think you father's land is the biggest, wait till you see another father's land.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Akeemovic26(m): 12:52am On Aug 08, 2015
[Limited Time Offer!!!
Order for your website today and get 50% off the normal price.
Meaning that you pay only ₦10,000 if you order NOW]
Get a Responsive and Affordbale Website Design And Hosting + High level Domain name (.com, .net or .org) TLDs For ₦10,000 Only!
√ Are you an Organization desiring to reach Nigerians & the Global World?
√ Are you interested in creating a platform for easy dis-emination to your numerous clients?
√ Are you interested in creating a 24/7 active information center to effectively market your products and services?
√ Yes?
Get in touch with us,with the little information you have and we'll help develop it further to create an information that will create a good image about your business.
*Starting at ₦10,000 only, we'll build you a suitable wesite that meets your needs also link your Website to Facebook & Twitter to help boost your sales and client base.
*[Price may change depending on type of Design]
For Enquiries Contact Akeemovic (Owner Of WAPCODEX COM);
Call/WhatsApp - +2348061505268
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by sparkleboy(m): 1:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Free lunch leads to free poison grin
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by nijanigga: 1:03am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:
All these oyibo women sef

Na so the marriage take dey hungry them,

Always paying conmen, eh

Even @ 100yrs, dey still defraud them easily.

wait until you suffer from loneliness.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by sparkleboy(m): 1:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Jacide:

OK. Na them. Na their work

I was waiting for you.
Tribal bigot jakujaku
See your big lips cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
How do you know his tribe?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by tonero230(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2015
CR77:
Lie lie becos na only him dey catch all d maga 4 world.

My dear,this is a fact.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by chib4true(m): 1:23am On Aug 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
no na EFIK man.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by rafcrown(m): 1:29am On Aug 08, 2015
A DISGRACE TO HIS PARENTS
A DISGRACE TO HIS FAMILY
A DISGRACE TO HIS FRIENDS
A big disgrace to HIS COUNTRY
A great disgrace to AFRICA as a whole.
They should not have born him
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by excellentmomma(f): 1:52am On Aug 08, 2015
nijanigga:

wait until you suffer from loneliness.

There are other "cheap" ways out, if they tell some people to worship God, dem go say no. Thank God for spiritual gatherings, you could get busy. No better person to fall in love with than My Jesus. Sincerely no heartbreaks.

After all life's experiences and falling in and out of so many men's hands, it baffles me they still fall Mugu for another man, thinking a messiah has come.
It's pathetic how some of our Naija men swindle them, but make them too wake up naa.

This news will go round, still next month another one will fall. Haba

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by nijanigga: 2:19am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

There are other "cheap" ways out, if they tell some people to worship God, dem go say no. Thank God for spiritual gatherings, you could get busy. No better person to fall in love with than My Jesus. Sincerely no heartbreaks.

After all life's experiences and falling in and out of so many men's hands, it baffles me they still fall Mugu for another man, thinking a messiah has come.
It's pathetic how some of our Naija men swindle them, but make them too wake up naa.

you're lucky,go live in cold weather then you will differentiate between reality and spirituality.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by pejokenson: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2015
Vicky72:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/conman-posed-as-us-general-to-defraud-british-women-of-300000-10439955.html
yorubas are busy spoiling nigerian international identity while the igbo are busy bring good name to nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by aril: 2:29am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

It is non of any body's concern if they are hungry for marriage or if it baffles you they are still falling Mugu for another man.

What is sensible to say is:

HE IS A DISGRACE TO HIS PARENTS
A DISGRACE TO HIS FAMILY
They should not have born him.
Quoted from rafcrown

Many countries see Nigerians as the same all in the name of one or two useless bastard that scammed them.

Scam is Scam. Evil is Evil. I don't think calling those victims mugu is fair. You can be a victim too and it doesn't necessarily need to be through internet. It can come in different forms so be careful about how you quickly judge people coz you ain't in their shoe.

1❤

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by darlenese(f): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2015
Yahoo plus

Not yahoo
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2015
Hey, the white man did it first...this guy repatriated the money back to Africa, I ain't too mad at ya

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 08, 2015
CR77:
Abeg this nose for pic Na real?
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by excellentmomma(f): 3:03am On Aug 08, 2015
nijanigga:

you're lucky,go live in cold weather then you will differentiate between reality and spirituality.

Cold weather is not an excuse. You could make all the excuses in this world. It's just like saying smoking helps drive the cold away. It's all d devil's old trick my dear. In the hot sun you will be amazed to see some pple still smoke and take "paraga", and worsen issues.
Just try Jesus and enjoy peace.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by deolu2000(m): 3:04am On Aug 08, 2015
This story had been sold to me over a hundred times on the internet,but how on earth will i suddenly be a confidant of someone i barely know save for some skype n email msgs,i must say it"s either these victimes are greedy or oyinbo don't think at because conmen rarely change their modus oprandi.by the way,i hope these culprits face the full wrath of the law.awon omo buruku!!
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 08, 2015
hi
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by excellentmomma(f): 3:10am On Aug 08, 2015
aril:

It is non of any body's concern if they are hungry for marriage or if it baffles you they are still falling Mugu for another man.

What is sensible to say is:

HE IS A DISGRACE TO HIS PARENTS
A DISGRACE TO HIS FAMILY
They should not have born him.
Quoted from rafcrown

Many countries see Nigerians as the same all in the name of one or two useless bastard that scammed them.

Scam is Scam. Evil is Evil. I don't think calling those victims mugu is fair. You can be a victim too and it doesn't necessarily need to be through internet. It can come in different forms so be careful about how you quickly judge people coz you ain't in their shoe.

1❤

I didn't say the Scammer did right, I'm just saying where you cannot convince the devil to stop evil, what do you do? You flee. If they don't have the market they won't succeed. You know being a victim in this type of crime is avoidable unlike the ones that use gun.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by LieDetector(m): 3:13am On Aug 08, 2015
Expsbterror:
Kelechukuw clap for yourself, weldon
idiot. Didn't you see his name? A Yoruba breed.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by LieDetector(m): 3:15am On Aug 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
Na their handiwork be that na grin

5 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by ZUBY77(m): 3:25am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:
All these oyibo women sef

Na so the marriage take dey hungry them,

Always paying conmen, eh

Even @ 100yrs, dey still defraud them easily.

The same way Pastors defraud you and your family with Jesus every single day.

What's the difference?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by nijanigga: 3:41am On Aug 08, 2015
excellentmomma:

Cold weather is not an excuse. You could make all the excuses in this world. It's just like saying smoking helps drive the cold away. It's all d devil's old trick my dear. In the hot sun you will be amazed to see some pple still smoke and take "paraga", and worsen issues.
Just try Jesus and enjoy peace.

comical.
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by AreaFada2: 3:44am On Aug 08, 2015
musicwriter:
Is this the only way Britain is paying for their crimes in Africa?.

All you guys have to do is leave Britain and come over to Africa and invest your monies.

Britain, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, e.t.c invested their loots wisely.

HOW AFRICAN RESOURCES WAS SHARED AMONG EUROPEANS WITHOUT THE PRESENCE OF A SINGE AFRICAN NATION.

1. The Berlin conference 1884-1885 http://www.africason.com/2014/10/berlin-conference-of-1884-1885-to.html

2. The Berlin conference continued http://www.africason.com/2014/10/the-berlin-conference-how-greedy-europe.html

Hmmmmm
Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Sheggy13(m): 3:58am On Aug 08, 2015
londongal03:
seconded
Use your brain if you have any gal. Is that a Yoruba name?

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Sheggy13(m): 4:01am On Aug 08, 2015
pejokenson:
yorubas are busy spoiling nigerian international identity while the igbo are busy bring good name to nigeria
Empty brain who can't differentiate between a Yoruba and Edo name. I guess the ones killed in Asia monthly cos of drugs importation are bringing good name to your family.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Sheggy13(m): 4:04am On Aug 08, 2015
LieDetector:
Na their handiwork be that na grin
Even though that name is obviously not a Yoruba name, fools like you will want to drag Yoruba into your every mess.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by Mekky05(m): 4:04am On Aug 08, 2015
sigiyaya:
Is he a YORUBA man?
.Bros,are Ɣ☺ΰ asking? Its a YORUBA MAN na.. That's what they are known for in UK(england especially). That's why Metropolitan Police was recruiting peeps who can speak YORUBA,so as to help catch them.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Yahoo Boy Who Makes N100M Every 6 Months (photo) by discusant: 4:07am On Aug 08, 2015
CR77:

Lai Mo'. The man, the lies, the APC phenomenon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Students Burnt To Death In Uniport / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.