Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread (728 Views)

Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / Forbes: Net Worth Of Pastor Adeboye Of RCCG Is 39 To 65 Million Dollars / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread by 2rutalkconcept: 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2015
63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG. . Any in the camp should give report. What is going on. . .
Re: 63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread by Anapuao(f): 1:41am On Aug 08, 2015
I wasn't on the camp ground but watched it TV and I can tell you it was Awesome. God is good and glorified
Re: 63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread by dnacrystal: 1:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Anapuao:
I wasn't on the camp ground but watched it TV and I can tell you it was Awesome. God is good and glorified
message summary pls
Re: 63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread by Anapuao(f): 2:06am On Aug 08, 2015
dnacrystal:
message summary pls
it was more of a prayer and thanksgiving service. No specific message was preached. Heartfelt prayers of thanksgiving, of protection, of opportunities, to be soul winners etc. And seeing the miraculous happen before and after. Just awesome
Re: 63rd Annual Convention Of RCCG Thread by dnacrystal: 2:18am On Aug 08, 2015
Anapuao:
it was more of a prayer and thanksgiving service. No specific message was preached. Heartfelt prayers of thanksgiving, of protection, of opportunities, to be soul winners etc. And seeing the miraculous happen before and after. Just awesome
ok thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Okotie's Sermon This Morning / Ways Women ‘ask For Offering’ Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / 12 Biblical Reason For Attending Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.