Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,341 members, 7,819,202 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Question: Talking Snake - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question: Talking Snake (4784 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking / See Photo Of A Lord Chosen Church Member That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pics) / Stop Abusing God And Talking About Him Carelessly!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question: Talking Snake by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 09, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Great question. Very good question
Hoping you can touch it, as I'll be dropping it like it's hot, the answer is in Exodus 33
Read Exodus 33:8-23 but the verses to watch out for, actually are the Exodus 33:17-23 ones where Exodus 33:23 is the clincher

Exodus 33:23
Then I will take my hand away, and you'll see my back, but my face must not be seen."

Wrong logic! Are you seriously quoting from the same book am questioning it author(s)? I could have asked how certain are you about the authenticity of the claims made Moses, but you have categorically proved to me that you don't respect logic.

What again, is the point of this non-sequitur? Abeggy, park it.
Read the point above!

Am I missing something. Have we got serpents running around still or lately you can point out to? I didn't think so either

The Torah said the serpent is cursed more than all animals, domestic and wild.
- until I checked the animal kingdom chart, I used to wonder why and how the serpent got transformed into a snake,
Looking at that chart shows some serious katakata went down and the serpent felt a full wrath of one minute being rubbing shoulder with some at the top, to a next minute, be right down there, disgracefully at the bottom.

The serpent not only was demoted but remember, it had a completely drastic ''makeover'' during its ''degradation ceremony''
What does that ''makeover'' spell?
OK, lending a helping hand to make it simpler and easier to answer, using deductive reasoning or logical deduction, it spells extinction

Stop confusing yourself with English! A serpent is a snake! You can check your dictionary to confirm that or you can simply read the same verses you replied me with earlier. Nothing demoted nothing!

Why do reason illogicaly? How would a snake crawling on the floor make it go extinct? Have you seen a snail before? In fact, most reptiles crawl (elementary biology!).

I would still ask you: where is your evidence of a talking snake?

I am content and so I am not looking and/or wasnt looking to find something not lost
others however are looking or asking as you've just asked,
My brief reply will be, am close 100% sure, you're familiar with the phrase ''the missing link'' and know what it's all about
Stop being delusional! This way of reasoning is unhealthy.

Next you'll be asking about the fossils of the speaking donkey that talked back to Balaam, to show a donkey could or couldnt make a speech

You just reminded me how interesting your story book is. To be frank, I loved bible study when I was a kid! It was like Tales by Moonlight, which was/is aired on NTA network service. Our tutor then, who was a lady, with her sweet voice always made my Sundays fun.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
menesheh:
The post- is the reason why I referred to it as snake
For the umpteenth time, the snake never at any time talked, as it came about in the ''post-''
(i.e. snake didnt exist or never existed in the the ''pre-'')
Snake is an aftermath of a serpent ''makeover''
Get your fact right and stop sensationalising the title
The title misleads the readership, gives a false impression that snake ever talked
Is it that hard opening a thread to present your question and/or information on the serpent without resorting to a sensational & pimped up title, huh?

menesheh:
We identify painting by contrasting it with other painting painted by human, we've never seen painting occurring naturally

The above, which is Danxia Landform, in Zhangye, China, is a rainbow colored mountains, it, just like nature, you, I, etcetera were created by YHMH

Nature is not made or caused by humankind, it is created by YHMH.
YHMH made nature, nature is part of YHMH's creation.
YHMH is the Architect of nature.
YHMH is behind nature, as its Him who made the rules that governs nature and/or all the natural phenomena out there.
Do you get the drift now? Nature is natural, whereas YHMH is super-natural.

You are out of your depth, I keep telling you, my friend.
Please throw in the towel, and it's plain and obvious, you're punching above your weight here

menesheh:
You are asserting that santa clause is fictional why yahweh is not, you ve never giving evidence and proof that yahweh story is a fact. Both of them bears the same imagery supernatural stories, then you choose to pick one as fact and the other as fiction without presenting evidence and proofs that will differentiate both.

You're joking, right? Did this poor attempt of yours, comparing YHMH with Santa Klaus dribble off your fingers?
That landform above, who will you put your money on is behind it? Santa or YHMH?
Sorry, Santa and YHMH arent in the same category or same league

menesheh:
Telling about painting and the painter is argument from ignorance.
You witnessed a phenomenon that seems designed, then decided to posit a designer to cover up the gap will deter you from seeking for other plausible explanation.

The picture above is one of a Rainbow Eucalyptus tree.
At first glance, it looks like an act of vandalism or hooliganism going on in here, as if somebody has literally splashed a lot of colorful painting over the tree, but this is not the case with thetree, because actually as the bark sheds, the tree changes colors presenting this interestingly picturesque natural phenomenon

You see how you err? You're wide of the mark on this my friend.
You know what happens, when the Bible isnt brush up? Truth ache and then truth decay?
To brush up things, look up Romans 1:20

Romans 1:20
For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made,
they can clearly see his invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature.
So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

menesheh:
If you see sand dune, it looks design but we know that it occurs natural by wind actions
Go back and slowly but loudly read all the above

menesheh:
Still waiting for your evidence why yahweh story is a fact while santa is fictional
Dont bother waiting, my friend. You're averse to truth

1 Like

Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
theAtheist101:
Wrong logic!
What precisely is wrong in the logic

theAtheist101:
Are you seriously quoting from the same book am questioning it author(s)?
Yes, I am seriously quoting from the same book you seemingly are questioning its author(s)
Have you got an alternative book(s) you'll prefer I quote from?

theAtheist101:
I could have asked how certain are you about the authenticity of the claims made Moses, but you have categorically proved to me that you don't respect logic
I respect logic, I admire logic, I am a fan of logic, which all is why I frequently use deductive reasoning or logical deduction and it hasn't and/or doesnt deter me believing the testimony of Moses

The truth here, is you and menesheh are larking about, you both think you're testing the water with just feet only dipped in
but what you both aren't realising, is that, you're swimming towards the deep end, if not already in it.
You've also proven you're whippersnapper which is why and how Exodus 33:23 went straight and totally over your head

theAtheist101:
Stop confusing yourself with English! A serpent is a snake!
You can check your dictionary to confirm that or you can simply read the same verses you replied me with earlier.
SMH + facepalm
Do I really have to break down the difference(s) between the serpent and snake?
Do I have to explain and show the bare facts and basics?
Dont you know that what tricked Eve wasnt a snake but it was serpent (i.e. it was nachash, an upright talking bright shinning creature)
Apart from GOD'S WORD® Translation, show us any other Bible translations, from the many out there, which in Gen 3:1 etcetera use snake for serpent.

theAtheist101:
Nothing demoted nothing!
Again SMH + facepalm
If from being at the top of the Animal Kingdom chart, to being at the bottom is not demotion, then I dont know what that is called
If from being upright, to crawling on the belly, or if from having arms and legs, to having them ''cut off'' is not demotion, then I dont know what that is called
If nachash (i.e. serpent that talked) got transformed (i.e. ''madeover'') into a snake which couldnt talk or ever talked, then what demotion means, needs to be re-defined

theAtheist101:
Why do reason illogicaly?
I dont know what irrational fear you harbor but this is no illogical reasoning

theAtheist101:
How would a snake crawling on the floor make it go extinct?
Who said snakes are extinct or have gone into extinction?

theAtheist101:
Have you seen a snail before? In fact, most reptiles crawl (elementary biology!)

Serpent has never been part of any scientific study
and this is because serpent is not an animal/creature to study in zoology

Have you ever researched the classification of animal before?
Have studied a reptile and/or animal kingdom chart before?
Until now have you ever looked at a picture of a ''Tree of Life'' before?

Apart from not seeing fantasy creatures or animals such as unicorns, mermaids, ''iwin'', dragons, gremlins, etcetera do you see serpent in any reptile and/or animal kingdom chart similar to this at all? Why?
It's a no-brainer, its simply because the moment the serpent got transformed into a snake, it stopped existing anymore as serpent

theAtheist101:
I would still ask you: where is your evidence of a talking snake?
I dont know anything about a talking ''snake'' and neither know anything about Adam & Eve eating a forbidden ''apple''
I think you're catching the drift (i.e. serpent is not snake just as the fruit isn't an apple)

theAtheist101:
Stop being delusional! This way of reasoning is unhealthy
I am not being delusional,
you asked if I've found the fossil so what is unhealthy in admitting that I am not looking for fossils, am not looking for something not lost
I take it you impressively and definitely arent among the looking for ''missing link'' bandwagon then

theAtheist101:
You just reminded me how interesting your story book is.
It's not my book, it is not my manual, nevertheless, I totally agree with you that, it is an interesting book

theAtheist101:
To be frank, I loved bible study when I was a kid! It was like Tales by Moonlight, which was/is aired on NTA network service. Our tutor then, who was a lady, with her sweet voice always made my Sundays fun
What stole your love of the book
and/or robbed you of the love of bible study, now that you're grown?

1 Like

Re: Question: Talking Snake by Brown47: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Take a pick from these lot
1) Confirmed, the same way, it is believed heads have brains with grey matter in it
2) Well OP said so when he wrote ''Why is it that Adam and Eve did not find it strange that a serpent is talking to them?''
3) Lastly, I confirmed this in accordance with Genesis 3:1-5

Genesis 3:1
The snake was more clever than all the wild animals the LORD God had made.
He asked the woman,
"Did God really say, 'You must never eat the fruit of any tree in the garden'?"

Genesis 3:4
You certainly won't die!" the snake told the woman.

you just said the snake was clever than all animals which the lord has made, but wait! was it not satan who came in the form of a serpent
Re: Question: Talking Snake by Brown47: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
only a snake mess up: but all others which are innocent take part in the punishment. What type of God is this?
Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brown47:
you just said the snake was clever than all animals which the lord has made
Good catch, well spotted but that's me inadvertently using GOD'S WORD® Translation there.
- it is the only translation, out of the many out there, that uses snake for serpent

Brown47:
but wait! was it not satan who came in the form of a serpent
No, not not satan in the form of a serpent.
As I give a brief explanation, I hope it wont go over heads
Any thing that wants to legally operate on earth needs a body
The demons needed a body, so in Matthew 8:31 or Mark 5:12 begged Jesus for a body, after which upon entering the herd of pigs in Luke 8:33, the pigs couldnt withstand the demons, not even for a moment but a human being previously had them for so long, anyway they rushed into a lake and drowned themselves

Now exactly what happened to Judas in Luke 22:3 and John 13:27 is what happened to the serpent.
- same modus operadi, a body is needed to legally operate on earth

All spirits comply with this rule, even God isnt an exception to this, He too needed a body which is why He approached Mary for her consent
Must say, some spirits do forcibly or illegally occupy bodies

Luke 22:3
- Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve.

John 13:27
- As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.

1 Like

Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brown47:
only a snake mess up:
No, all are guilty
besides the serpent could have done what the herd of pigs did

Brown47:
but all others which are innocent take part in the punishment.
Not one absolved themselves of any wrongdoing Chief
-it's only you saying they are innocent

Brown47:
What type of God is this?
A Just, Firm, Fair and Good God

1 Like

Re: Question: Talking Snake by Brown47: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
That's me inadvertently using GOD'S WORD® Translation there.
- it is the only translation, out of the many out there, that uses snake for serpent

Good catch, well spotted
As I give a brief explanation, I hope it wont go over heads
Any thing that wants to legally operate on earth needs a body
The demons needed a body, so in Matthew 8:31 or Mark 5:12 begged Jesus for a body, after which upon entering the herd of pigs in Luke 8:33, the pigs couldnt withstand the demons, not even for a moment but a human being previously had them for so long, anyway they rushed into a lake and drowned themselves

Now exactly what happened to Judas in Luke 22:3 and John 13:27 is what happened to the serpent.
- same modus operadi, a body is need to operate

All spirits comply with this rule, even God isnt an exception to this, He too needed a body which is why He approached Mary for her consent
Must say, some spirits do forcibly or illegally occupy bodies

Luke 22:3
- Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve.

John 13:27
- As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him.

I think you still didnt understand what i was trying to point out.

What i was saying is that animals(serpent) dont have thought and conscince of their own to even reach the far end of decieving a human. Was it not satan who maybe transformed or entered into the serpent so as to aproach Eve. That means the serpent is no clever but satan who is in it. That means its not the serpent who decieve Eve but satan was the one. And still ask your self then, if its satan who decived Eve why did God punished the serpent.
Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brown47:
I think you still didnt understand what i was trying to point out.
Trust me I fully understood you, if not I would have asked you to elaborate or clarify

Brown47:
What i was saying is that animals (serpent) dont have thought and conscince of their own to even reach the far end of decieving a human
This is the point Chief, this was no average animal.
The serpent wasn't an ordinary, common or run-of-the-mill animal

Brown47:
Was it not satan who maybe transformed or entered into the serpent so as to aproach Eve
You're correct, and this is why I brought out the herd of pigs, Judas and Mary.
Peter too if not for Jesus' prayer would have buckled as satan had him in mind to enter

Brown47:
That means the serpent is no clever but satan who is in it.
That means its not the serpent who deceive Eve but satan was the one
The serpent was cleverer than all the other animals.
A good candidate for satan's selection to use to deceive Eve

Brown47:
And still ask your self then, if its satan who deceived Eve why did God punished the serpent
The serpent allowed itself to be used as an instrument of deception
as previously mentioned it could have done the same action the herd of pigs did or go the the same way the herd of pigs went

Remember Adam blamed Eve, and Eve blamed the serpent, which literally left the serpent with no feet to stand on
Re: Question: Talking Snake by Brown47: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
MuttleyLaff:

No, all are guilty
besides the serpent could have done what the herd of pigs did

how would they be be guilty when it was satan that use their form to appear. Besides was it not only one snake that decieved Eve?

Not one absolved themselves of any wrongdoing Chief
-it's only you saying they are innocent

then what crime do the rest(snakes) commit?

only one snake mess up he punished every snake. Eve sinned he punished every human. How are you sure your not going to rut in your imaginary hell for the sins of others. Since your god of found of punishing all for the wrong of only one individual.
Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
Brown47:
only one snake mess up he punished every snake
No one serpent messed, which got transformed into a snake

Brown47:
Eve sinned he punished every human.
Cause and effect is not punishment Chief
Things like this, happens in virtually all spheres of our daily life.
For example, have your word document template corrupt, until this normal.dot file is fixed, it will affect all future word documents you create.
It's nothing personal, not punishment, that is just the coding, the rule as it were
It is the same with Eve, who along with Adam were the human beings' template

Brown47:
How are you sure your not going to rut in your imaginary hell for the sins of others.
He is a Just and Good God so NO cause for alarm of rotting somewhere for the sins of others

Brown47:
Since your god of found of punishing all for the wrong of only one individual.
This has been addressed above Chief, besides God is Love and not a masochist
Re: Question: Talking Snake by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
MuttleyLaff

I respect logic, I admire logic, I am a fan of logic, which all is why I frequently use deductive reasoning or logical deduction and it hasn't and/or doesnt deter me believing the testimony of Moses

The truth here, is you and menesheh are larking about, you both think you're testing the water with just feet only dipped in
but what you both aren't realising, is that, you're swimming towards the deep end, if not already in it.
You've also proven you're whippersnapper which is why and how Exodus 33:23 went straight and totally over your head

Really? Is this your post logical to you? Making claims you can not substantiate. Which type of education did you get?

Give a direct answer and stop beating around the bush, how did Moses know of the events that happened long before he was born?

Do I really have to break down the difference(s) between the serpent and snake?
Do I have to explain and show the bare facts and basics?
Dont you know that what tricked Eve wasnt a snake but it was serpent (i.e. it was nachash, an upright talking bright shinning creature)
Apart from GOD'S WORD® Translation, show us any other Bible translations, from the many out there, which in Gen 3:1 etcetera use snake for serpent.

Then do, for satan sake! You started rambling and ended without answering the question. You see again wrong logic! At the rate you are going, you would write your own bible and a dictionary. What is the dictionary definition of a serpent? And do respond with a direct answer instead of rambling.

Again SMH + facepalm
If from being at the top of the Animal Kingdom chart, to being at the bottom is not demotion, then I dont know what that is called
If from being upright, to crawling on the belly, or if from having arms and legs, to having them ''cut off'' is not demotion, then I dont know what that is called
If nachash (i.e. serpent that talked) got transformed (i.e. ''madeover'') into a snake which couldnt talk or ever talked, then what demotion means, needs to be re-defined

Prove this demotion or shut up!

Serpent has never been part of any scientific study
and this is because serpent is not an animal/creature to study in zoology

Have you ever researched the classification of animal before?
Have studied a reptile and/or animal kingdom chart before?
Until now have you ever looked at a picture of a ''Tree of Life'' before?

Apart from not seeing fantasy creatures or animals such as unicorns, mermaids, ''iwin'', dragons, gremlins, etcetera do you see serpent in any reptile and/or animal kingdom chart similar to this at all? Why?
It's a no-brainer, its simply because the moment the serpent got transformed into a snake, it stopped existing anymore as serpent

As in you're boring me! I thought winner01 was the worst until you. This guy, "where you see your own serpent" (maybe you would understand the pidgin English instead)? You can't just claim an animal stopped existing without showing its fossils. Your serpent is in the same class as unicorns and dragons -- just fantasies! So, again I ask prove that your serpent once existed.

I dont know anything about a talking ''snake'' and neither know anything about Adam & Eve eating a forbidden ''apple''
I think you're catching the drift (i.e. serpent is not snake just as the fruit isn't an apple)

Which nonsense drift? Am interchanging the words because they mean the same thing.

I am not being delusional,
you asked if I've found the fossil so what is unhealthy in admitting that I am not looking for fossils, am not looking for something not lost
I take it you impressively and definitely arent among the looking for ''missing link'' bandwagon then

I feel pity for the educational systems that molded your minded. Make claims you can not substantiate is a crime against logic.

What stole your love of the book
and/or robbed you of the love of bible study, now that you're grown?

Common sense!
Re: Question: Talking Snake by MuttleyLaff: 11:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
theAtheist101:
Really? Is this your post logical to you? Making claims you can not substantiate
Yes, really. As logical as logical can be. Moses' testimony is evidence enough, take it or leave it

theAtheist101:
Which type of education did you get?
Variety of quantitative and qualitative

theAtheist101:
Give a direct answer and stop beating around the bush
Without beating about the bush, you previously was given a direct answer, when I mentioned that, the answer is in Exodus 33 and particularly at Exodus 33:23
I think it was 2 or 3 lines answer. How much more direct can that be?

There is no shame in admitting you couldnt get your head round the meaning of ''you'll see my back'', ''my face must not be seen'' and ''Please, let me see Your glory''

''Please, let me see Your glory'' by the way, incidentally was the original request made by Moses, which lead to the God ''back'' and ''face'' concession.

theAtheist101:
how did Moses know of the events that happened long before he was born?
Am beginning to suspect, you never, as advised, read Exodus 33:8-23, pay attention to Exodus 33:17-23 and watch out for the clincher at Exodus 33:23?

Then I will take my hand away, and you'll see my back, but my face must not be seen."

theAtheist101:
Then do, for satan sake!
Compose yourself, take it easy my friend

theAtheist101:
You started rambling and ended without answering the question.
You see again wrong logic! At the rate you are going, you would write your own bible and a dictionary
Most people enjoy finding out things by themselves, but certain others just prefer to be spoon-fed

theAtheist101:
What is the dictionary definition of a serpent?
I dont give a foxtrot uniform charlie kilo over what the dictionary definition of a serpent is, as from a biblical viewpoint, a serpent became a snake and this isnt vice versa

By the way, here is a simple and good serpent or snake litmus test.
When next you find the creature slithering in your balcony at night, shout out Serpent! Serpent!!
No one is going to correct you or teach you to shout it by its actual name (i.e. which is snake, snake) for the calvary to come running to help
or for immediate and express aid to turn up

theAtheist101:
And do respond with a direct answer instead of rambling.
Done in the above response

theAtheist101:
Prove this demotion or shut up!
Extra! Extra! Read all about it! It's all in Genesis 3:14

Genesis 3:14
The LORD God told the Shining One,
"Because you have done this, you are more cursed than all the livestock, and more than all the earth's animals,
You'll crawl on your belly and eat dust as long as you live.

theAtheist101:
As in you're boring me! I thought winner01 was the worst until you. This guy, "where you see your own serpent" (maybe you would understand the pidgin English instead)? You can't just claim an animal stopped existing without showing its fossils. Your serpent is in the same class as unicorns and dragons -- just fantasies! So, again I ask prove that your serpent once existed.
Logic and common sense, both know that, whatever the serpent was, it isn't around anymore,
so quit mouthing off and stop asking me to go on a wild goose chase, going on about fossils and all, to prove that the serpent once existed

theAtheist101:
Which nonsense drift? Am interchanging the words because they mean the same thing
Suit yourself

theAtheist101:
I feel pity for the educational systems that molded your minded. Make claims you can not substantiate is a crime against logic
Save your breath, I don’t care what you feel pity for. Save it for yourself, ideally for your wretched soul.

theAtheist101:
Common sense!
Bravo!
Re: Question: Talking Snake by winner01(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2015
MuttleyLaff:
Yes, really. As logical as logical can be. Moses' testimony is evidence enough, take it or leave it

Variety of quantitative and qualitative

Without beating about the bush, you previously was given a direct answer, when I mentioned that, the answer is in Exodus 33 and particularly at Exodus 33:23
I think it was 2 or 3 lines answer. How much more direct can that be?

There is no shame in admitting you couldnt get your head round the meaning of ''you'll see my back'', ''my face must not be seen'' and ''Please, let me see Your glory''

''Please, let me see Your glory'' by the way, incidentally was the original request made by Moses, which lead to the God ''back'' and ''face'' concession.

Am beginning to suspect, you never, as advised, read Exodus 33:8-23, pay attention to Exodus 33:17-23 and watch out for the clincher at Exodus 33:23?

Compose yourself, take it easy my friend

Most people enjoy finding out things by themselves, but certain others just prefer to be spoon-fed

I dont give a foxtrot uniform charlie kilo over what the dictionary definition of a serpent is, as from a biblical viewpoint, a serpent became a snake and this isnt vice versa

By the way, here is a simple and good serpent or snake litmus test.
When next you find the creature slithering in your balcony at night, shout out Serpent! Serpent!!
No one is going to correct you or teach you to shout it by its actual name (i.e. which is snake, snake) for the calvary to come running to help
or for immediate and express aid to turn up

Done in the above response

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! It's all in Genesis 3:14

Genesis 3:14
The LORD God told the Shining One,
"Because you have done this, you are more cursed than all the livestock, and more than all the earth's animals,
You'll crawl on your belly and eat dust as long as you live.

Logic and common sense, both know that, whatever the serpent was, it isn't around anymore,
so quit mouthing off and stop asking me to go on a wild goose chase, going on about fossils and all, to prove that the serpent once existed

Suit yourself

Save your breath, I don’t care what you feel pity for. Save it for yourself, ideally for your wretched soul.

Bravo!
Bravo Mr MuttleyLaff, Great responses i must say, you've made them ponder on the affirmative and also ticked their conscience...and as usual, they either run or loose their composure..
common sense they say, is not common.
Very great, Mr MuttleyLaff.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Jesus Called A Savior ? / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN] / Happy Easter Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.