Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos (502 Views)

Herdsman Resists Arrest, Kills Policeman In Kebbi / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) / Edo Police Kill Man Over 100; Mob Kills Policeman, Set Police Van Ablaze (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos by Johnpele: 1:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Haldu Shaibu, has been arraigned before the court for killing one Corporal Babangida Yeiwa.He narrated that he moved from his own house to live with the deceased & one other,Victor Kapivet, because people were calling him Boko Haram.
He said that on October 12, 2013 around 7:00a.m., the deceased gave him N1k to prepare spaghetti and fish but because of the thugs that harass him by calling him ‘Boko
Haram’, he refused to go out but insisted in buying the spaghetti & ingredients within the neighbourhood.
He said the deceased left angrily without saying a word.“Later in the day, Babangida came back & requested for his food which I served him. He asked of his change, which I told him I had given to Victor.
He accused me of giving his change to Victor,” he told the court. Shaibu also said that an altercation ensued and he tried to block the deceased from going out.off but I held the knife with my hand. It cut me & I
started bleeding “I got hold of another knife & stabbed him.

www.amebofamily.com
Re: Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos by 360jamng(m): 1:57am On Aug 08, 2015
Ok
Re: Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos by otabuko(m): 1:59am On Aug 08, 2015
So? Rest in Jail...
Re: Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos by shegsrules(m): 2:36am On Aug 08, 2015
This past 3days seems it's been to show police Bleep up, does people sef na just God. The only gud tin in police is wen the not wering black n black or black n yellow den d look those with small sense
Re: Man Kills Policeman Over Spaghetti In Lagos by fromnigeria(m): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2015
Because of (Spagetti) 120 naira

(1) (Reply)

A Philantropist Duped By A Facebook Friend. / US Gave Buhari List With Names Of Oil Thieves - Source / Names Of Those Arrested With Alison Madueke Unearthed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.