Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) (40057 Views)

Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Father Of Man Beaten Up For Sleeping With Policeman's Estranged Wife Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by itsdumebi(m): 12:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

An alleged Nigerian soldier engaged in a verbal fight with a police officer recently over an ID card. It's unclear what really occurred between the two but from the footage below, the alleged soldier, seen wearing a pair of jeans and a vest grabbed the uniform of the police officer demanding that he returns his ID card.

The man can also be seen saying loudly that he was a 'real soldier' and not a 'fake one'. Watch the footage below;

https://politicsngr.com/nigerian-soldier-fights-policeman-id-card-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Whu3-wO2Wqw

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by menix(m): 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
If that dude steps into that station, his beating would be foreign...

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked

Which soldier carries such haircut?
To the best of our knowledge; he is a civilian.
A bloody civilian at that.

So the police should do the needful by treating him as an impostor who not only resisted arrest but also put officers at risk of bodily harm while still carrying out an action capable of disturbing public peace.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Meajor(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Okay
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by tunwumi: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
whaoo the police also cry.
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
So op, you couldn't wait to know exactly what transpired before coming here to gist us...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by jdleo32(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Becoted001(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
[left][/left]4
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Sunymoore(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
I only saw a pregnant police woman

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by erico2k2(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
menix:
If that dude steps into that station, his beating would be foreign...
But if true true this guy nah soldier that police station don cast B dat

68 Likes

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by deepwater(f): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
LOL

Isn't it obvious that this country is in total shreds
As in everybody they do wetin sweet am.
Police beating soldier
Soldier grabbing police cloths

Op is saying the guy is an alleged soldier...what non sense
When you investigate this matter now, the IGP will say he doesnt know those policemen, they now become alleged policemen just like the alleged SARS guys that molested a young man at Ago palace this week, tomorrow some soldiers will goan beat every body in that station and GOC will say there are unknown soldiers...everybody becomes alleged

A country without verification system, it beats my imagination how a policeman/SRAS collects your ID card on the road and there and then confirms same to be fake by just looking at it with out running any check on a server or database.....how is that possible ?

Custom officer at road block will declare your customer papers fake by just looking at it without any form of online verification...

Please dont quote me and tell me about water marks et al.....

This guys declare your papers / ID cards fake once you do not roger.... i tired mehn... need to go back to deepwater asap to see sane people angry

you guys irritate me in this country,

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
I've been crying since morning because nepa haven't taken the power since yesterday morning till now as I type light still dey and I'm scare that once they take it any moment from now, till next 3 months niyen ooo......im really sober God please let there not be light in my street touch nepa's heart to off this thing now because we already got the light of 3 months in 2days

30 Likes

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by bigplayerz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
He is not a soldier...this one na MAN 'O' WAR or BOY SCOUT. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
The fact that he was arguing with the police makes him fake. Soldier man never slap stars enter the police body

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by haywire07(m): 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by obojememe: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
soldiers too much outside sef
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by kpaofame: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin

Which kind of bloody soldier hands his ID card to a black hungry deluded police officer whose only expertise is disturbing motorists and low earning Yahoo bois..

That soldier is a disgrace to his battalion

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by BB9ja007: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
With this kind of hair is eather u are a fake soldier or you are a disgrace to soldiers

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by calddon(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
See the Supol belle n back side. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Meekdon: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
yeyeye smiley

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sunymoore:
I only saw a pregnant police woman

Use your glasses now
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by sekundosekundo: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by EFejoJO(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
JEsu A POLice Officer with 3 Star naa E you get mind grap like this Soldier naa soldier o

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by banio: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
I taught I heard a gun shot, towards the end. Hope the guy is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Sunymoore(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

Use your glasses now
My brother, I carry microscope join.. Same thing
Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Stormyweather(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
The guy is no soldier. he is untrained, he is babaric, for someone who is a soldier he knows better than to grab a security personnel by his shirt. that is an insult to the force. if he was a soldier, all he had to do was call his base. look at his hair style sef, which soldier below a senior officer can keep that much? let alone with style.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by Sunymoore(m): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:

Use your glasses now
My brother, I carry microscope join.. Same thing

1 Like

Re: Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO) by franceezfresh: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Since he wasn't fake, he should have made a call

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Three Human Skulls In Lagos (Photos) / Man Dressed As A Woman Was In Jos Hotel Caught (pics, Video) / Man Kills His Father, Stabs His Mother In Anambra State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.