Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Share Your Weather - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Weather (587 Views)

Cold Weather In Australia & New Zealand For Nigerians / Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today / Weather Forecast Across Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Weather by tankoy: 6:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Weather forecast of Zing in Taraba State

Re: Share Your Weather by nicki1991(m): 10:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
wow, but in Hurghada was an awesome weather smiley And the same weather will be tomorrow according to the forecast
Re: Share Your Weather by brainstorm21(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
hey buddy, could you say if there will be the same weather in Hurghada? Simply I would like to have some kind of vacation in Hurghada
Re: Share Your Weather by stormtrooper: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
brainstorm21:
hey buddy, could you say if there will be the same weather in Hurghada? Simply I would like to have some kind of vacation in Hurghada
Buddy, did you know that there are sites with forecasts for certain cities and countries. For example, if you would like to find a good source of accurate weather forecast, then you could check it on this site http://hurghadaweather.com. For example, all the time I'm going to have a trip to Hurghada, I check the weather forecast from that site, as the information is relevant and coincides the real weather smiley Frankly speaking, there I get accurate weather forecast for the whole week with the information about the chance of rain, pressure, speed of wind and with the percentage of cloud cover smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guinean Squeezes Himself In A Car Bonnet While Fleeing To Europe (photo) / Tour In A Trance: 7 Wonders Of The World / Suggestions For Summer/winter Vacation Spots In The Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.