Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,619 members, 7,820,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account (40858 Views)

IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / FG February Salary 2017 / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by godoluwa(m): 10:25am On Aug 08, 2015
AREGBESOLA OLE!!!
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by DTOBS(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
luvinhubby:
Aregbesola scamming Osun people since 1886. cheesy

Seriously, beats my imagination how the useless rubber stamp Osun state house of assemby cleared that scammer Aregbe of wrongdoing based on the judge's petition.
It is serious oooo my brother,may God deliver us from the evil hand
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Haishophem(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
sad If this story is true,Una shud look @ the direction of the State commissioner of finance/accountant not Aregbe.It is probably computation error..Aregbe still remain one of the best gov in NG but for dis workers salary crisis.Hope they solve the problem ASAP

In what way is he the best governor? For ur information, there's no commissioner in Osun state since his re election.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by happney65: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2015
bigiyaro:
dis is wat happens wen ur salary is being paid from d village.

You mean osun is a village? grin
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2015
Good for u.
Bekwarra:

How people like you sleep at night baffles me a lot. I just wish a truck should crush me and my to death,I'm tired of living. Aye mi ti baje. oloriburuku eda ni mi. People are suffering and you are here playing politics. This is my state and I know what's going on.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by goryorhal(m): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2015
That awkward moment wen you carry your new chick go bank go withdraw your salary ...
Mehn Na collapse b this grin

I just hope things get normal in Osun and other states .. Cuz it's not easy .
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by arsetalks(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2015
godoluwa:
DO U AV BRAIN AT ALL?
Yes. Do you want some?
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 10:45am On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry!I dnt support thieves/corruption.The 150 Is computation error,I believe they'll rectify/sort it out ASAP.Supposed the lecturer got 550,000k alert rather than 150,000k alert,I wonder if he faint/keep quiet.Even Banker do make mistake posting and later reverse it.
Haishophem:

In what way is he the best governor? For ur information, there's no commissioner in Osun state since his re election.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry!I dnt argue with a kid.
ECOTERRORS:
dumb asshole. Sewage Brain
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2015
God bless U.I wonder if d lecturer will shout if they credit/received 550,000k alert instead of his 150,000.Some pipu need to grow up.
PDPwayoo:

This is one lecturer or civil servant out of millions. U should know that there is error some where.
In accounting, this is called error of commission. Go and read ur books.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 10:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Tell me if the lecturer will run wild/faint supposed they credit him with 550,000 instead of his 150,000k?The issue d to do with computation error.Even Waec make mistake.
godoluwa:
DEVIL WILL PUNISH AREGBESOLA. RUBBISH!!!
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2015
luvinhubby:

The error was repeated across a number of other civil servant accounts in the state.

Try put on a thinking cap.

whatever, i dont trust bankers. we have many rogue bankers in Nigeria. since this month alone, how many bankers have been jailed? more than 10 with high level of fraud.
I repeat, this is bank transaction error. if you like believe what is in your empty skull.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2015
In 1992,WaEC awarded a classmate with science result instead of commercial subject he registered/sat for with 3A,4C..Banker too make mistake while posting/reverse it back accordingly.it is simply a computation error wic I believe they'll sort out.Wonder if the same lecturer will roll on the floor if he received 550,000k instead of 150,000?. I dnt support corruption/stealing in any form.I dnt argue with kid.May the curse u write here belong to u/on ur head.Think and grow up.
Bekwarra:

How people like you sleep at night baffles me a lot. I just wish a truck should crush you to death. Aye e ma baje ni oloriburuku eda. People are suffering and you are here playing politics. This is my state and I know what's going on.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eyeview: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

whatever, i dont trust bankers. we have many rogue bankers in Nigeria. since this month alone, how many bankers have been jailed? more than 10 with high level of fraud.
I repeat, this is bank transaction error. if you like believe what is in your empty skull.

Youngman,I admire your psycophancy but you must understand that its not every action of your 'hero' or employer that is worth fighting. There are times when your hero will so mess up that any attempt to defend him will make you look most foolish and dumb. In that case,you just do a tactical withdrawal by not saying a thing.
Aregbesola has messed up big time and in every ramification. Its so bad that anybody that tries to justify his action or create an excuse for him(like you are weakly trying to do) will appear idiotic. I wanted to blame the bank for an error in posting but I knew otherwise when I read further down to see that it has been happening across the state.
If it was a bank error,it would have been corrected before the close of business that day because the books won't balance. If they debit N150k from the govt account and credit N150 to d staff,the difference will stick out.
Let's put the blame at where it rightly belongs. Aregbesola is a total failure! An impeachment proceeding should be commenced against him.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Kunlexity(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2015
aye9ice007:
Everytime I used to pray to God to please protect osun workers bcs they are suffering, most of them can not even afford three square meals cos most live on this salary. No natural resources, no company to increase osun's IGR, yet the little stipends they shld get at the end of the month is not there. As per the lecturer, I wish him quick recovery. Life drama indeed
There's abundant natural resources in Osun,but they 'r not utilised by present and past government due to over dependent on monthly stipends from federal government.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 08, 2015
eyeview:

Youngman,I admire your psycophancy but you must understand that its not every action of your 'hero' or employer that is worth fighting. There are times when your hero will so mess up that any attempt to defend him will make you look most foolish and dumb. In that case,you just do a tactical withdrawal by not saying a thing.
Aregbesola has messed up big time and in every ramification. Its so bad that anybody that tries to justify his action or create an excuse for him(like you are weakly trying to do) will appear idiotic. I wanted to blame the bank for an error in posting but I knew otherwise when I read further down to see that it has been happening across the state.
If it was a bank error,it would have been corrected before the close of business that day because the books won't balance. If they debit N150k from the govt account and credit N150 to d staff,the difference will stick out.
Let's put the blame at where it rightly belongs. Aregbesola is a total failure! An impeachment proceeding should be commenced against him.
meanwhile, Aregbesola abi watin una dey call am is not the commissioner of finance or payroll director.
I DON'T HAVE HERO, IM APOLITICAL BUT I LOVE ONE MAN, BUHARI. AND HATE 1 PARTY CALLED PDP............ I HAVE BEEN USING THIS MY NL ID EVEN AT THE TIME I WAS GEJ FAN.

4 years ago i was a strong supporter of GEJ but hate pdp..... I hate PDP cos of Obasanjor and Ibori.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Reference(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
sauceny:
Loool grin...I guess his salary was 150k,but the bank had stolen 3 zeros from him & was left with a N150

Hahahaha....or maybe the CBN governor has domicilled it in the ever evasive dollar.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by godoluwa(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
Tell me if the lecturer will run wild/faint supposed they credit him with 550,000 instead of his 150,000k?The issue d to do with computation error.Even Waec make mistake.
u must be living in west germany. so computation error makes aregbesola owe salaries as well. issokay
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eyeview: 11:31am On Aug 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

meanwhile, Aregbesola abi watin una dey call am is not the commissioner of finance or payroll director.
He has no commissioners. He has been running the state like a sole administrator. Hence,the whole blame rests squarely on his shoulders.
Let this one go bro. He's not worth fighting for. Let him sink alone. Don't let people insult you over another idiots greed and incompetence
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 11:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Is he the only state gov that owe/unable to pay workers salary?Wot about the Fed workers ?.The Salary crisis gonna be over soon.
godoluwa:
u must be living in west germany. so computation error makes aregbesola owe salaries as well. issokay
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2015
eyeview:

He has no commissioners. He has been running the state like a sole administrator. Hence,the whole blame rests squarely on his shoulders.
Let this one go bro. He's not worth fighting for. Let him sink alone. Don't let people insult you over another idiots greed and incompetence

IF HE HAS NO COMMISSIONER THEN HE MUST BE A FO0L. I STARTED HEARING HIS NAME LAST YEAR. I DONT HAVE BIZ WITH HIM OR SUPPORT HIM.
OSUN, KEBBI, EBONYI IS A GHOST STATE. LITTLE IS KNOW ABOUT THEM.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by omokab: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

How people like you sleep at night baffles me a lot. I just wish a truck should crush you to death. Aye e ma baje ni oloriburuku eda. People are suffering and you are here playing politics. This is my state and I know what's going on.
my friend there is no need to rain curse on someone because of his own thinking. Will never support a government that could not pay salary because I'm also a civil servant. But there is something behind this news. It is not possible for a govt to pay 50 naira,Hahaaa! It is likely to be error from pay office or bank. It may also be that, the man obtain loan from bank and immediately the money enters the bank will instantly deduct their money and left a change for the owner. The best thing is to do a lot of verification before jumbing into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by mechanics(m): 11:46am On Aug 08, 2015
Wow, dats wickedness.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by dotyoung(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2015
All will be well
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 08, 2015
ABIOLAXYZ:
Gbese re o

He just dey para...

Make I ask my lautech teaching Hospital friends how far?

1 Like

Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by joeci2: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
Make he use ATM withdraw the money sharply before 'OGBENI' change him mind.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by aktolly54(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
luvinhubby:
Aregbesola scamming Osun people since 1886. cheesy

Seriously, beats my imagination how the useless rubber stamp Osun state house of assemby cleared that scammer Aregbe of wrongdoing based on the judge's petition.
is aregbe D one to transfer the money, error from the accountant in-charge
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by dfrost: 12:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

Hi Bekwarra, I understand your pain but do not resort to insults as you may not be passing your thoughts correctly. I have brothers there too and it pains me too. I almost wept when I saw your response - it shows pain. Please don't wish him death. We are all together in this irrespective of our tribe, race or state of origin. Ma bi nu... embarassed
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Bekwarra(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2015
dfrost:

Hi Bekwarra, I understand your pain but do not resort to insults as you may not be passing your thoughts correctly. I have brothers there too and it pains me too. I almost wept when I saw your response - it shows pain. Please don't wish him death. We are all together in this irrespective of our tribe, race or state of origin. Ma bi nu... embarassed
Thanks bro.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by dfrost: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

Thanks bro.

You're welcome mate. Hope you're feeling a bit better now?
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by godoluwa(m): 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
Is he the only state gov that owe/unable to pay workers salary?Wot about the Fed workers ?.The Salary crisis gonna be over soon.
so, u are pleased that workers are suffering despite the fact that the governor collects allocation every months? anyway, am not suprised because APC always reasons with their anus
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Wonda y u pdp reason/read upside down.Let wait for their excuse/the reason y they pay 150 insteadof 150,000k.I have called Aregbe names b4.If it happened in PDP state,I'll say the same until I read their disjointed lies.just let us wait for their excuse.
godoluwa:
so, u are pleased that workers are suffering despite the fact that the governor collects allocation every months? anyway, am not suprised because APC always reasons with their anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.