Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account (40860 Views)

IPPIS Reduces Police February Salary By Over 15% Nationwide / FG February Salary 2017 / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Amorl(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Small pikin sense. At ur age u should know that is banking error or mistate. No govt. Or institution will deliberately pay 150 naira. OK, grow up.

I expected u to say or think that the account must have been hacked or compromised. This NL is getting useless everyday.
Calm down bro, there's has bn some discrepancies in the payment of salaries of late, since the salaries are nw bn paid in percentage(sometimes 30, 40 or 50)some don't even get Upto this......My prayers for them..
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by fatiuabdul: 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by bigiyaro(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2015
happney65:

You mean osun is a village? grin
osun is nt a village.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:42pm On Aug 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
wow, you are back. Lemme remind our friends that you are back

Cc thesonofmark whynotthetruth truckpusher serveussnape

Stay away from him and hide your pix please

gringringrin don't wanna imagine the fate of young boys in Rilwayne001 neighborhood...
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by ocloud81(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
This must be a transaction error, I do not see any circumstances why such should happen except there is error in transaction from the bank. And to the banks, I think they should be more accurate dealing with figures.

Osun civil servants should relax, all na chemistry definitely there will be result.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by 400billionman: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
sad If this story is true,Una shud look @ the direction of the State commissioner of finance/accountant not Aregbe.It is probably computation error..Aregbe still remain one of the best gov in NG but for dis workers salary crisis.Hope they solve the problem ASAP

Please do not be a zombie.. .

Thief TA who owed more than 7 months salary before his tenure expired in May is Nigeria's best governor.

Una go just dey talk as if the stealing governor is ur elder brother or you self don chop belle full..
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by tpiander: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
This nairaland universe sef.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dnt be a slowpoke.I was happy wen I read it last week dat Aregbe man gonna settle /pay the outstanding workers salary b4 weekend.Wen I see 150 instead of 150,000k,something tell me it is possibly a computation mistake on the part of the state accountant dept.supposed they mistakenly credit him wit 550,000 instead of 150,000 Do u think the lecturer will come out and tell the world that he was paid 550,000?let wait to read their excuse .
400billionman:

Please do not be a zombie.. .

Thief TA who owed more than 7 months salary before his tenure expired in May is Nigeria's best governor.

Una go just dey talk as if the stealing governor is ur elder brother or you self don chop belle full..
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by sniper77(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2015
That is change from aregbesola's perspective.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by peedeeasobie(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
eleko1:
sad If this story is true,Una shud look @ the direction of the State commissioner of finance/accountant not Aregbe.It is probably computation error..Aregbe still remain one of the best gov in NG but for dis workers salary crisis.Hope they solve the problem ASAP

The rate at which some of you support evil is chagrin!
How are you able to look at yourself in the mirror after this type of sycophantic statement?

A man that has crippled the state, is one of the best governors in Nigeria? Then Nigeria must be headed for the gutters if that is true!

How do you blame the commissioner of finance for the discrepancies and not the governor? A discrepancy that has been going on since last year?

Being an APC supporter doesn't mean you should also support evil.

It's this type of comment that makes these governors to be inhuman, ineffective and stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by peedeeasobie(m): 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
PDPwayoo:

Small pikin sense. At ur age u should know that is banking error or mistate. No govt. Or institution will deliberately pay 150 naira. OK, grow up.

I expected u to say or think that the account must have been hacked or compromised. This NL is getting useless everyday.

I'm very certain that you didn't read the full story. You must have seen the heading and you started quoting someone wrongly or you are someone that supports evil.

Go back and slowly read the full story, you will find out that it couldn't have been error.

Then apologise appropriately!
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eleko1: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2015
Sorry!I dnt support evil/will I be part of evil.I have a reason for saying/calling him one of the best Gov.Mind U,I have abuse him too on dis workers salary issue.I was exicted wen I read that he'll pay those pipu their salary last weekend,only to read now that 150 instead of 150,000 was paid.I believe the 150 is simply a computation mistake.Do u expect d gov to sign 150?The problem is from accountant dept in state.If they have credit 550,000k instead of 150,000k,do u think the tisa go faint or withdraw the windfall quietly?
peedeeasobie:

The rate at which some of you support evil is chagrin!
How are you able to look at yourself in the mirror after this type of sycophantic statement?

A man that has crippled the state, is one of the best governors in Nigeria? Then Nigeria must be headed for the gutters if that is true!

How do you blame the commissioner of finance for the discrepancies and not the governor? A discrepancy that has been going on since last year?

Being an APC supporter doesn't mean you should also support evil.

It's this type of comment that makes these governors to be inhuman, ineffective and stupid.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by cashreport: 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2015
Bekwarra:

How people like you sleep at night baffles me a lot. I just wish a truck should crush you to death. Aye e ma baje ni oloriburuku eda. People are suffering and you are here playing politics. This is my state and I know what's going on.

Osun indigene speaking there

Pity for the state people

Move over to maybe Delta or rivers state
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Loool… Only God can have mercy on our Osun brethrens. Aregbe really fall hand.
APC you mean? wink long time fanatic? How you dey?
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Rilwayne001: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
sbaks:
APC you mean? wink lHow you dey?
I dey. How your life?
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by eduxerxes: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ah! Ah! Baba oooo! The CHANGE must reach everybody. Abi u wan collect all the money ni? N150 change is manageable under the present dispensation. Just manage the small change untill big change come.
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by CustomSunday: 9:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
Greetings to the general public, NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/ SALES) FOR 2015 HAS COMMENCED WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES. WE ALSO HAVE REQUITMENT FORM AVAILABLE FOR BSC, DIPLOMA, OND,HND E.T.C Call 08061165112
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2015
grin
Re: Osun Lecturer Faints In Bank After Finding N150 As February Salary In Account by kane33: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2015
Na wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finished My Salary Before 24hrs (picture) / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Unions To Shut Down Banks Nationwide From January 2, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.