Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:10 PM

Second Opinions - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Second Opinions (2479 Views)

Question Of The Day - Your Opinions Are Needed / Really Funny!i'd Like To Hear Your Opinions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
HA HA HA, u r a bit slow, arent you?

Humour?

I wrote the book!
Re: Second Opinions by alimat2(f): 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2009
I see Williams shakespare shocked shocked shocked
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2009
good. then u won't need that glasses anymore grin
Re: Second Opinions by romsky: 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2009
u bore me
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2009
yawn,
Re: Second Opinions by alimat2(f): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2009
Go back to bed
Re: Second Opinions by sweetliet: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
and dream on
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2009
Instead of Una to side me and turn the heat on Roma, traitors! sad
Re: Second Opinions by sweetliet: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2009
it is called stand alone forum. ur leg dey pain u abi the joke whe u culled from 1funny.com dey shack u?
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2009
is it? I musta missed it. Where did u see that? *pweeee*

I culled? from where? Never seen that site before,

but assuming I did, ur mouse no gree click or ur keyboard no get the characters to go into the site so you too go fit cull them jokes?

PS: but I'm glad you enjoyed it dearie. kiss
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2009
A preacher was dying, so he sent for his Banker and his Lawyer to come to his home. When they arrived, they were ushered into his bedroom.
As they entered, the preacher grasped their hands and sighed, smiled and stared at the ceiling silent for a long time. Both the Lawyer and the Banker were so happy that at last the man that hated them so much has loved them finally on his sick bed. They were so happy that one of the man asked "Preacher, why did u ask us to come?,
The old preacher said with all his strength, "Jesus died between two thieves, and thats how i want to go,
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2009
Three lawyers and three engineers are traveling by train to a conference. At the station, the three lawyers each buy tickets and watch as the three engineers buy only a single ticket. ?How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?? asked one of the three lawyers. ?Watch and you'll see,? answers one of the engineers. They all board the train. The lawyers take their respective seats but all three engineers cram into a restroom and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the restroom door and says, ?Ticket, please.? The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on. The lawyers saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the lawyers decide to copy the engineers on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the engineers don't buy a ticket at all. ?How are you going to travel without a ticket,? asks one perplexed lawyer. ?Watch and you'll see,? says one of the engineers. When they board the train the three lawyers cram into a restroom and the three engineers cram into another one nearby. The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the engineers leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the lawyers are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, ?Ticket, please.?
Re: Second Opinions by sholabanke(m): 6:08pm On Mar 25, 2009
thumbs up
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2009
smiley
Re: Second Opinions by studio43(m): 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2009
Non gonna laugh to such nonsense,

*burns down thread and hisses in igbo*
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2009
Y the beef? U a lawyer?
Re: Second Opinions by studio43(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2009
my level pass lawyer own sef, infact i'm a senator grin
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2009
cheesy wot a joke.

The guy who said 'if wishes were horses, beggars would ride' had u in mind whn he said it.
Re: Second Opinions by clemcykul(f): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2009
@studio okoye
remember u havnt returned the condom u borrowed 2 weeks back from me, and honestly am just tired of u washing it and re-using it again and again
Re: Second Opinions by alimat2(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2009
I told him the last time he used it
Re: Second Opinions by romsky: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2009
shame
Re: Second Opinions by Lolabbey: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2009
shame on u
Re: Second Opinions by sweetliet: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2009
sham on u too for using a washed comdom on alimoto
Re: Second Opinions by Lolabbey: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2009
eye witness accnt
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 1:08pm On Mar 26, 2009
arrant nonsense!

away wiv you, all of ya!
Re: Second Opinions by D1KeleVra(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2009
Re: Second Opinions by clemcykul(f): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2009
ohh jeeze not again! ive begged u several times to stop polluting the threads
Re: Second Opinions by alimat2(f): 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2009
I can help with ojengbe air freshner
Re: Second Opinions by clemcykul(f): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2009
the type wey make your boyfriend desert u
Re: Second Opinions by D1KeleVra(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2009
undecided
Re: Second Opinions by romsky: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2009
wetin self
Re: Second Opinions by blissieng(f): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2009
BIRDS of the same feather,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: When Angel Gabriel Locks The Gate Before You Arrive!! / When An Ibadan Girl Visits Shoprite For The First Time / Disabled Female Fan Uses Her Feet To Draw A Portrait Of Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.