Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped (9193 Views)

Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Nnamdi Ezeigbo’s Mother Kidnapped (SLOT MD) / MD Of A Ponzi Scheme In India Hiding In Nigeria For 3 Years Has Been Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by justin04(m): 7:33am On Aug 08, 2015
Mrs Victoria Samson, Managing Director of Bovas Oil and Gas was kidnapped at General Gas junction Akobo Ibadan on the 5th of August around 8pm. The area she was kidnapped at is minutes from her house. Since her abduction, there has been no information about who did this or if there is a ransom placed on her.

Kindly contact the nearest police station or call 08033634768, 08059154486 and 08130592083.

Please rebroadcast, this has really hit close to home.

Ibadancityng prays for the safe return of this nice lady.

http://www.ibadancityng.com/mrs-v-a-samson-md-of-bovas-oil-and-gas-kidnapped/
Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by eleko1: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by Bacteriocin(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2015
k
Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by Asuokaa: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
I saw this news ystday tru a BC on bbm..I hope she is ok and fine

http://evilla.com.ng
Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 08, 2015
Hmmmmm.. lipsrsealed

INTROVERT, Nice to see you down there sad
Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by INTROVERT(f): 7:37am On Aug 08, 2015
money must be paid... i hope she hopes she returns safe and unharmed
Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2015
I hope she returns safe.

1 Like

Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by fatdon2(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2015
embarassed

Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by Blackfire(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2015
best2com:
I hope she returns safe.

what?. Nothing must happen to her o!!!.
Do u know because of that woman we are able to fuel our tank... During the fuel wahala, her filling stations always ve fuel, and they sell normal 87 naira.

*dialling some contacts*

2 Likes

Re: Mrs V.A Samson, MD Of Bovas Oil And Gas Kidnapped by mkoabiola: 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
Ds woman na big woman oooo in oil n gas
Chai dos boys don hammer ooo if ransom is paid
I pray dey are caught b4 ransome

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience With Area Boys / Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira / 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.