Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 (9204 Views)

Confraternities In Nigeria / Police Arrest 8 Cultists Over Clash Between Aiye And Eiye Confraternities. Photo / Alora And Aye Confraternities Clash In Osun, 2 Dead, Others Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by afrovizioncinem(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2017
1. Pirates Confraternity: they are the most quiet right now, probably because they've left college activities. they are maorly involved in international partying and organization,
2. Supreme Eiye Confraternity: The most dirty, crazy and trouble seeking confraternity in Nigeria right now, involved in raping women, killing young and old, initiating young children of 8-12 years forcefully as well as local thieves.
3: Supreme Vikings Confraternity: Most Stubborn and heartless confraternity in Nigeria. they are mostly involved in rape cases and local robberies. very heartless and seeking for who to devour at all times. They easily get out when caught because most of their members are in the security agencies. (especially the SARS).
4: Axemen: This the the most feared, most dreaded and and most reformed for the year. they have been trying in all means to pull out of the colleges, and has really been going through a lot of reformations to bring back the real aims of the organisation, which is the fight against oppression and pan africanism. the bad eggs are still very much involved in killing of their so called rivals and other social vices. the saying that "if you paint the skin of a leopard, it is still a leopard" has made them very dreadful.
5. Buccanneers: they participate more in flexing and sallying, the bad ones still seek for trouble around, but they still maintain their level of maturity and calmness. Most of them are money making minded via G networking.
6. Jurists: The jurists, (Amici) are the most hypocrite and dubious confraternity in Nigeria, they hide behind their white dressings and say they stand for peace but they are very dubious and creepy. they are so involved in killings of innocents and raise alarms for other rivals to clash, they love collaborating with other frats alot wherever they are. so as to make them stronger. they believe they're fine boys, big boys, but they rape anything under the skirt. force women to sleep with them. They're very stagnant fellows.
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Baddest69(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Which one you belong to? And how do you manage to know all these??

Wida you

8 Likes

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bucket men cool

Me like those niggaz, 100% bucket men na G boiz, they are so quiet that you will even forget a cult like buccaneers exist.

I no join by the way before nairalanders come for me grin
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by whizzyleejr(m): 10:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
How it take concern me or you wan make i join one, oya carry ya topic go throway am for bay beach
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Franzinni: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
lay man,, you day pour water for back of calabash abi? You was lick mud from ground

Don't red the eye of the looker...

You forgot to add badoo...

2 Likes

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
Baddest69:
Which one you belong to? And how do you manage to know all these??

Wida you

You be mumu o, your mates they hustle they make money you they do cult here, they there they wida until abba kyari go crack down on you undecided
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by odogwu190(m): 11:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
What of juventus!!!the Jews.....
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Baddest69(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
sonofLuci:

You be mumu o, your mates they hustle they make money you they do cult here, they there they wida until abba kyari go crack down on you undecided
nigga I can feed you for a lifetime.
Being in a cult doesn't make one foolish or jobless.

99% of the richest men in the world are in one cult or the other.
Everybody have his/her reasons of joining any cult..

Don't judge the life others are living unless you're perfect

#onelove

6 Likes

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by berryPee(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Baddest69:

#onelove
Baddest69:

#onelove
Baddest69:

#onelove

1 Like

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Baddest69(m): 4:42am On Jul 09, 2017
berryPee:
[color=#000000][/color]
as far as the brain is putting too much amount of money to my bank acc everyday,bros your opinion is valueless
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Nobody: 4:53am On Jul 09, 2017
Baddest69:

#onelove

Una can make mouth for this Nl ehn, I hear u.

1 Like

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by millhouse: 6:38am On Jul 09, 2017
Badoo nko?
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Gobhanky: 7:16am On Jul 09, 2017
The question is.
What is life like after leaving the unibas a cultist.
Does it mean u wee advance into a militant or

Wat pastor chris said sounds more like a bucaneer

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by holynyben(m): 7:30am On Jul 09, 2017
your ignorance on the suject matter obviates the need for information and renders your post ridiculous. how can u be oblivious of the obvious
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by cristianisraeli: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
afrovizioncinem:
1. Pirates Confraternity: they are the most quiet right now, probably because they've left college activities. they are maorly involved in international partying and organization,
2. Supreme Eiye Confraternity: The most dirty, crazy and trouble seeking confraternity in Nigeria right now, involved in raping women, killing young and old, initiating young children of 8-12 years forcefully as well as local thieves.
3: Supreme Vikings Confraternity: Most Stubborn and heartless confraternity in Nigeria. they are mostly involved in rape cases and local robberies. very heartless and seeking for who to devour at all times. They easily get out when caught because most of their members are in the security agencies. (especially the SARS).
4: Axemen: This the the most feared, most dreaded and and most reformed for the year. they have been trying in all means to pull out of the colleges, and has really been going through a lot of reformations to bring back the real aims of the organisation, which is the fight against oppression and pan africanism. the bad eggs are still very much involved in killing of their so called rivals and other social vices. the saying that "if you paint the skin of a leopard, it is still a leopard" has made them very dreadful.
5. Buccanneers: they participate more in flexing and sallying, the bad ones still seek for trouble around, but they still maintain their level of maturity and calmness. Most of them are money making minded via G networking.
6. Jurists: The jurists, (Amici) are the most hypocrite and dubious confraternity in Nigeria, they hide behind their white dressings and say they stand for peace but they are very dubious and creepy. they are so involved in killings of innocents and raise alarms for other rivals to clash, they love collaborating with other frats alot wherever they are. so as to make them stronger. they believe they're fine boys, big boys, but they rape anything under the skirt. force women to sleep with them. They're very stagnant fellows.

i need to correct you...pirates are still in unis...i know say u bi aye that is why you carefully construct wetin you write about them.for your information..ayes are still in unis and you and i know that they have temples in unis and zones in states and countries outside africa and they are going now where.. all of the 6 you mentioned are cancers eating our youth today..pirates started the cancer..and dont ask me how i know say you be aye.because out of the 6 i pick 1..if you like cover aye in pan africanism them still be terrorist and i think the nigerian government needs to create a cult prison and dump all of them there..all of them are dreadful as long as they are terror groups.

7 Likes

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by bencarson007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Baddest69:

#onelove

Bros
Please PM me
I am trying to PM you but can't
Its important sir
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Baddest69(m): 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
bencarson007:

Bros Please PM me I am trying to PM you but can't Its important sir
tried it but it ain't working too... E-mail me
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by dederocs(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2017
Í Wonder why Such senseless posts are allowed in NL, are you gloryfying cultism... cultists breed nothing but destruction and deaths, except you are a cultists,otherwise, what is your aim?

1 Like

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by onward4life(m): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i need to correct you...pirates are still in unis...i know say u bi aye that is why you carefully construct wetin you write about them.for your information..ayes are still in unis and you and i know that they have temples in unis and zones in states and countries outside africa and they are going now where.. all of the 6 you mentioned are cancers eating our youth today..pirates started the cancer..and dont ask me how i know say you be aye.because out of the 6 i pick 1..if you like cover aye in pan africanism them still be terrorist and i think the nigerian government needs to create a cult prison and dump all of them there..all of them are dreadful as long as they are terror groups.

phantoms we are!
It's a mystery to outsiders

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by selfmadeboss: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
this is the most useless post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by Katyusha(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
Unfortunately, most fraternities have been overtaken by touts and thugs.
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by banme1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
how about. miners confraternity from Afonja republic
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by holynyben(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
your ignorance is hilarious
Re: 6 Confraternities In Nigeria And Their Rating 2017 by igho003(m): 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Wat of malphite

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 5 Robbery Suspects Who Pretended To Be EFCC Officials In Abia / Fake Anambra Lawyer Remanded After Five Years Practice / Madariola Oriyomi Boladale Scam Four Nairalanders Of 2million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.