Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips (37303 Views)

Open Letter To Second Class And Third Class Graduates / A Third-class Graduate Now Turning Down Job Offers From Multinationals / Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
butanep:

As far there is a 2.1.
I hear sir. as far as dia re 1st class nd 2:1 graduates, no student has an excuse to grad wit anything less..

I get ur point sir.
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by butanep(m): 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
justified19:
I hear sir. as far as dia re 1st class nd 2:1 graduates, no student has an excuse to grad wit anything less..

I get ur point sir.

You get the point. One should learn to prove his/herself when given the opportunity.

That doesn't mean 2.2 or third class students are anyway lesser.

Life is not really about grades but grace.
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
butanep:

You get the point. One should learn to prove his/herself when given the opportunity.

That doesn't mean 2.2 or third class students are anyway lesser.

Life is not really about grades but grace.
just like nobody(nigerian) has an excuse to b poor or average since dia re billionaires like dangote nd adenuga who made it in d same country

1 Like

Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by butanep(m): 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
justified19:
just like nobody(nigerian) has an excuse to b poor or average since dia re billionaires like dangote nd adenuga who made it in d same country

Life is a game of chance.

School is where we prove our mental ability but life is a world we prove all we have(mental, social, logic).

Life and school are two different ball games. You are successful in school never guarantee you a successful life.
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
butanep:

Life is a game of chance.

School is where we prove our mental ability but life is a world we prove all we have(mental, social, logic).

Life and school are two different ball games. You are successful in school never guarantee you a successful life.

now u get my own point.
case closed

1 Like

Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by butanep(m): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
smiley
justified19:
now u get my own point.
case closed
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Jimwalex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nnaeb:
pls help me with you email address and those of your guys. so sorry to have kept you guys waiting.
please help a brother with the format also,if you don't mind.my email is talk2jimwalex@yahoo.com. Thank u!
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by toygod2: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
hmmmm
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by aity2011(m): 9:03am On Aug 30, 2015
Nnaeb:
pls help me with you email address and those of your guys. so sorry to have kept you guys waiting.
nid d format also pls
linkaity@gmail.com
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015
wetin una dey need self??..me need am too
patrickdarlins@gmail.comp
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015
wetin una dey need self??..me need am too
patrickdarlins@gmail.com
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Zeusprogramme: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2016
One of the most inspiring threads ever read in my life.. grin

1 Like

Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by abbabylon(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Omaapre22(f): 11:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Kizito2nv:
just foward ur cv i knw a profet who can change it to 2.1

Is it just 2.1 your profet can change it to? grin What about 1st class? Can he also change it to a 1st class
Mtcheww
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Kizito2nv(m): 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2018
Omaapre22:

Is it just 2.1 your profet can change it to? grin What about 1st class? Can he also change it to a 1st class
Mtcheww
no be only first class u for no go school make prophet give you certificate and transcript

1 Like

Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by lambpegzy: 8:17pm On Dec 04, 2018
truly!
Gwan2:
The race is nt to d swift nor battle to d strong nor food to d wise...nor skill to men of talent.
But time and chance happeneth to dem all...In other words being at d right place at d right tym..
My friend has a multimillion naira business empire at present..He was fortunate to get d info abt YouWin bak in 2012 wen many of us wer struggling wit d aftermath of service, summarily he won 10mil by being at d right place at d right tym...Dat kickstarted his biznez revolution.
Get updated, acquire skill, get informations, associate with smart friends...and ultimately, develop d capacity to wait for ur tym.
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by kolawo(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2019
It is indeed by grace, and not by might. Third class+ almost ready PGD hunting for job.
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Asikaodama(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2019
Do u knw wit *#9800 to #25k to #40k,75k+?*
U can start ur *Longrich Business* & make *10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ to 80k+* weekly 4rm home & get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.

You can follow us through our nairaland account on:
https://www.nairaland.com/5219344/longrich-business-opportunity

Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
+2347062394576
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Asikaodama(m): 7:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Do u knw wit *#9800 to #25k to #40k,75k+?*
U can start ur *Longrich Business* & make *10k+ to 20k+ to 30k+ to 80k+* weekly 4rm home & get ur cash bak as products (of ur choice worth that amount instantly)..Ask me"how"not scam/ponzi scheme! We dnt sell/give targets.

You can follow us through our nairaland account on:
https://www.nairaland.com/5219344/longrich-business-opportunity

Call or chat me up lets get you connected.
+2347062394576
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Vicotu2009: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
A reputable company is recruiting for the position of a product designer. if you have skills in graphic designing and any other designing software you can try it out.

https://www.ineedaworker.com.ng/product-designer-job-in-nigeria/
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by Mosfemi: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Start freelancing on https://wecruite.com
Re: YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips by mikaael(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2021
kolawo:
It is indeed by grace, and not by might. Third class+ almost ready PGD hunting for job.

Have you been able to secure a job now?
Hope ur PGD is also available ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Federal Civil Service Commission List Is Out! / My Entire Salary of 29k Wiped off from Account By Online Loan Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.