Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,568 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Just Snap It And The Rest Is History - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Just Snap It And The Rest Is History (386 Views)

Infinix Smart Phone For Sale / Sony Camcorder HD Snap Camera / Snap Plans To Start Paying Its Top Creators / Snapchat Launches New Map Feature Called Snap Map (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Snap It And The Rest Is History by Onimama2(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Morning nairalanders, someone told me he saw a man using an app on his phone, the app in question is capable of revealing all information and details of any object snapped with the phone and he enquired about the app from me. I have google searched it but yet to get a suiting reply. So I need whoever has an idea regarding it should please shed light on it,it will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Solar Building 47MW Power Plant In Japan / Enel Green Power Forms JV Firm To Consolidate Italian PV Power Plants / The Dot-vote Crusade To Defend Politicians From Cybersquatters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.