Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Etcetera Is At It Again-“we Are The World By African All Stars Is Rubbish” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etcetera Is At It Again-“we Are The World By African All Stars Is Rubbish” (670 Views)

'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe / Waconzy Slams Daddy Freeze: "Everything You Said About Tithe Is 10000% RUBBISH! / Burna Boy, Phyno, Runtown Shutdown All- Stars Event In Abuja/lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etcetera Is At It Again-“we Are The World By African All Stars Is Rubbish” by Tofade(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2015
Popular critique,Etcetera,is at it again!.Now he’s all out for all the Nigerian artists who participated in the African version of Micheal Jackson’s song titled “We Are the World”.The song which was sang together by 180 African artists from seven African countries was done in the spirit of fighting Ebola and Xenophobia in Africa.Some of the Nigerian artist that were featured are Kcee, Sean Tizzle, Banky W,Tiwa Savage,etc.I’m yet to hear the song but guys,if you’ve heard it,is it that bad?.Besides it seems Etcetera has so many sorrows nowadays.I used to like the guy but of recent he’s just something else,anyway,read his article at http://www.mygiststation.com/etcetera-is-at-it-again-we-are-the-world-by-african-all-stars-is-rubbish/

Re: Etcetera Is At It Again-“we Are The World By African All Stars Is Rubbish” by Atlantian: 8:47am On Aug 08, 2015
Paste it here, moronic blogger.
Re: Etcetera Is At It Again-“we Are The World By African All Stars Is Rubbish” by BRIGHTTAZ: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2015
Read wetin? no I no sabi Read

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Crushes On RMD? See Photos! / I’m Single And Searching – Ruby / Tiwa Savage Storms Forte Oil To Sell Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.