Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I’m Single And Searching – Ruby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Single And Searching – Ruby (673 Views)

I’m Single And Focused-- Ifeoma Obi / I’m Single. I Masturbate Or Walk Up To Any Guy I Like, To Quench Urges – Actress / "I Am Still Single And Searching" - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:55am On Sep 12, 2015
Chocolate City singer and Jesse Jagz baby mama, Ruby Gyang has opened up on her relationship status to Saturday Beats, she said she been single for over six years but she is open to love again when the right man comes her man.

Her words....

“I have been single for about six years but I did not notice because I have been so engrossed in my music. But I realised that this is not how to live. I cannot be preoccupied with work and have no love in my life. It is terrible. Now I am open to relationship, I am open to love. I am not only open to Nigerian men. I like white men, Japanese and any other. Basically, I am open to love anybody.”

On her ideal man

“My faith is very important to me so my ideal man has to be a devout Christian. My faith informs my values which include love for God and treating people well. My ideal man has to be a gentleman, the kind that treats women well and open doors for his lady. A thoughtful and considerate man would always have my heart and he must be one that laughs a lot. He does not have to be funny but he should enjoy laughing,” she said.

She also talked on how she ended her relationship.

“My last relationship ended because I realised that I was very unhappy in it. I did not know the reason till I got back to my music. When I was in the relationship, I stopped music and I was very unhappy,” she said.

When asked if she would ever go back to her baby daddy, Jesse Jagz, she said it would never happen but they are in a very cordial relationship....

“Nothing can ever happen between Jesse Jagz and me! He is an amazing person and we are very good friends but that is all, it cannot be more than that. Before we started dating, we were friends for a very long time and it made it easy for us to maintain our friendship after we had a child together. We have decided to maintain our friendship also because of the love we have for our daughter. It is important to us that our daughter see that we are very friendly towards each other. We have worked very hard at being friends but we can never be lovers again,” Ruby said.

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/09/im-single-and-searching-ruby.html

Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 12, 2015
Congratulations
Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Cutehector(m): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2015
Chooooooiiii.. Nigerian women wen dey are desperate dey can even date an indian. As long as he is white kai... See as d babe dey exude her desperation,,,
Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 12, 2015
I know so many Niggas are praying so hard to continue where Jesse man stopped . So, Ruby, just go check your mail now and mehn, you'll be blown away grin
Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Haywhymido(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2015
Nonsense, babymamas everywhere
**curl my lip as i walk out of the thread**
Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2015
“My faith is very important to me so my
ideal man has to be a devout Christian. My
faith informs my values which include love
for God and treating people well. My ideal
man has to be a gentleman, the kind that
treats women well and open doors for his lady. A thoughtful and considerate man
would always have my heart and he must be
one that laughs a lot. He does not have to be
funny but he should enjoy laughing,” she
said.
oya take mud begin mould.
Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2015
Her list is moderate.,.cutehector apply in for the post of a hubby.
Re: I’m Single And Searching – Ruby by Cutehector(m): 8:13am On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Her list is moderate.,.cutehector apply in for the post of a hubby.
I can't marry someone who is older dan I am... Even if she be kim kardasian.

(1) (Reply)

P'square Brothers Share Pictures Of Their Penthouse In A Glamorous Building / Ladies!! Natural Ways Of Getting Your Bo.obs Bigger In Few Days (must Read) / Finally Mavin Records Drops Oga Titus Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.